Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: My recent behaviour

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00

My recent behaviour

My recent behaviour as you may have seen on the forums, and sometimes in-game, its been very appauling.

I get angry at people, make stupid comments that i would've liked to take back when i did it, but it was too late.

I know no-one here has to like me, but you dont have to get angry at me or anything, and Im sorry to anyone that ive snapped at recently, its not me.

I hope you can still love me <3

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0%
    OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] OneManGrill     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by regs123 View Post
    Usually Cody is a pleasure to play with and a top bloke he just had a little hiccup.
    A pleasure to play? Retard wont get off css and help me with DayZ

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 145

Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Bluetick Coonhound     $ 60.00

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluetick Coonhound For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Dude i really don't know what you are getting so worked up about.

My first comment was to cody, no one else, he obviously dealt with it, so whats your issue?

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    Dude i really don't know what you are getting so worked up about.

My first comment was to cody, no one else, he obviously dealt with it, so whats your issue?
    I'm just sticking up for a mate. Like mates do.

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 439
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    Tbh regs I don't see why you are on here defending Cody, it is no doubt because he has been running with you and your "pack" or trolls and negs that he has been acting out lately.

Realize what effect you have on people please, before you turn more good people to the dark side.
    SQL Is in our lil group, bow down. GG noobs.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GatorTheHator For This Useful Post:

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Thats a bit of a kick in the nuts to your 'mate'

Are you saying that whats been said is sooooo bad that he needs you to invite yourself in and fight his non existent battles?

Superman Swag
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Thats a bit of a kick in the nuts to your 'mate'

Are you saying that whats been said is sooooo bad that he needs you to invite yourself in and fight his non existent battles?
    No. He hasn't invited me to defend him at all. I'm just saying that I find it unfair for a person who has intentionally left dtk to make another gaming clan and then come back and assume players personalities that you have no experience with at all is wrong.

If you had actually stuck around and cared then I would value your opinion.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Regs I am proud of you.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Banned
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    Regs I am proud of you.
    do you even lift? i doubt you can bench 2 archers heads on chiv.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GatorTheHator For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by regs123 View Post
    No. He hasn't invited me to defend him at all. I'm just saying that I find it unfair for a person who has intentionally left dtk to make another gaming clan and then come back and assume players personalities that you have no experience with at all is wrong.

If you had actually stuck around and cared then I would value your opinion.
    2 things, re-read what i said, particularly the part about "inviting YOURSELF'
    Secondly, you got no clue kid, i havent left DtK, i'm still ranked higher then you . . .
    I didn't leave to make another community, i left for other reasons, and the community came there after.
    If you want to try to insult me lad, you better get your shit together, and have a defence prepared before you attack.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    Regs I am proud of you.
    LAWL, are you going to jump on this bandwagon too?

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    My favourite part is what usually happens soon after these threads are made. (hint) red line
    From the green spot.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    amg I have a higher rank i'm so much moar spesh! Leave me alone, i win instantly.

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Regs I am impressed with how you are calmly making your argument. I hope this is a sign of things to come. You will not cop grief from me if you continue this way.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Superman Swag
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

2 things, re-read what i said, particularly the part about "inviting YOURSELF'
    Secondly, you got no clue kid, i havent left DtK, i'm still ranked higher then you . . .
    I didn't leave to make another community, i left for other reasons, and the community came there after.
    If you want to try to insult me lad, you better get your shit together, and have a defence prepared before you attack.
    You're higher ranked then me? Big deal. Rank means nothing if you have no more respect. You abandoned us in order to start another gaming community and decide to come back thinking that you are a high almighty God. I may not have staff or even member, but I know a hell of a lot more then you do about what's been going on. You have bothered to come back for 1 event congrats man. Meanwhile I've been "trying" to help out this community and I'm genuinely interested in.

Banned
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 198

Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Blonk     $ 20.00
    Tbh regs I don't see why you are on here defending Cody, it is no doubt because he has been running with you and your "pack" or trolls and negs that he has been acting out lately.

Realize what effect you have on people please, before you turn more good people to the dark side.
    To be honest, i'd rather be in our group of friends than the circlejerk of people who all suck up to a certain person. We're not harming anybody, also i don't see why you would reffer to us as a "pack".

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Blonk For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    LAWL, are you going to jump on this bandwagon too?
    Who the ♥♥♥♥ are you? you're some random ♥♥♥♥ who means nothing to DtK anymore. Do you only come on the DtK forums to start shitfests? I know i'm a troll and hated in the community, but you're an ass, get out, go back to your so beloved community with bots on the chivalry server 24/7 and an empty minecraft server.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GatorTheHator For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    Regs I am impressed with how you are calmly making your argument. I hope this is a sign of things to come. You will not cop grief from me if you continue this way.
    one minute you're against him, then second squall thinks regs doing good, you're over there. LOL?

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    regs your fat

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information