+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thing under your name in posts

Secretly with the FBI
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%

Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Ariko     $ 30.00

Thing under your name in posts

Dear DtK,
    I would just like to know how to change the text under my name that says 'Registered User'. For example, Complex1ty's says "Never give up! No matter what!' (I think that was it ) and Jaay's is "The Lad". Don't worry, they are just examples and I won't copy! I checked on my profile but I can't find anything that says to change it unless I am blind...

Please help and explain this to me.

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Go to settings. Then edit profile. Then there will be an option for a custom user title A.K.A 'the thing under peoples names in posts'

Hope this helped

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

☭§nδω❄
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 205
    ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] ACEBAD123     $ 0.00
    Go To Settings on the left it should say Edit Profile! Click it! Then It Should Say Custom User Title! there u go

You beat me regs damm

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    F♥ck u guis ayum goyun hawme
    The second option at the top right of the forums called 'Settings' click it.
    Then it'll take you too your settings page, on which you click 'Edit Profile' one of the first options on the right hand side.
    Then just type in what you want to be your new 'Custom title name' in the white box in the 'custom user title' section.
    Very easy, hope you can enjoy it like the rest of us.

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

Secretly with the FBI
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 203

Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko is a splendid one to behold Ariko's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Ariko     $ 30.00
    Thanks for the help! Thank you regs123 for the continued assistance

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariko For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information