+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1 year in DtK and farewell to an awesome team

Hail The Duck Armadda
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Overall activity: 0%
    Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Denathen     $ 0.00

1 year in DtK and farewell to an awesome team

Its been a hell of a ride. 1 year since i got forum account, and months later getting N and admin a short while after. But unfortunately at the end of these awesome holidays i must lay down my role as JA and as such wish to thank all those who were there for me and helped me on my way.

[C] Squall: You've shown such dedication to this group and i cant thank you enough for all the work you've put into DtK and all the lurking you've done on skype.

[C] Stig: I may have never met you but i also can't thank you enough for all the work you've put into this community.

[S] Curl: You gave me a chance at being a Junior Admin and you put so much effot into DtK i guess. Also you still bad at LoL

[SA] Happy Lemon: We got JA at the same time and it has been an honor to work with you and out of the JA's you easily were the best. I hope you keep doing an awesome job.

[SA] Dean: Even though i don't play JB as much as i used to i still think your an awesome guy to hang out with and play a game with its always fun to CT with you and i hope JB becomes even better.

[SA] Purple: Once again an awesome guy to hang out with and even though we have not played together as much as we used to i still have fond memories of both surf and JB.

[JA]Blink: Its been an honor to work with you and awesome to play LoL and zombies with you.

[JA] Ninja: Its been awesome to watch you become an admin and i hope you do an awesome job without me.

[V] Topcat: Easily the toppest of blokes and when i first started playing you were one of my first friends and its been awesome to play CSS or Borderlands or anything with you and easily the coolest and laid back guy i've met on CSS.

[V] Complexarand: I agree with many of the ideas you have i know that your better now than when i first started playing and have turned into what i see ingame an awesome guy.

[V] Synthetadud: It was an honor to work with you when you were an admin and i hope you're doing awesome in whatever made you retire.

[M] Burlesque: You're an awesome and laid back person who is awesome to play a zombie game with.

[M] Bauxe: Once again i agree with most of your ideas and have been talking to happy lemon about them and i hope that you go far in DtK and that your shouting continues to help the new people on zombies.

[N] Striker: You will always be a rankwhore no matter what you say or what evidence you show to prove me wrong, but you're still an awesome guy to play with and a person i know will always have my back.

And lastly even though he probably will never read this
    Thongyzke: One of my favourite guys although we don't play together as much as before our pong war will still never end till the end of time itself.

Now before you S/C remove my JA tags right away im actually retiring on the 1st of Febuary i merely said it at the start because i wanted to do it in one thread.
    Thank you have a nice day.

~Denathen

TC's gf
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Burlesque     $ 0.00
    Thankyou for the shoutout Sad to see you leave admin. You are mature, kind and a great asset to the admin team. You will be hard to replace.
    What ruffles your jimmys???

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Burlesque For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 144
    Overall activity: 1.0%

j0n0_347 will become famous soon enough j0n0_347's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] j0n0_347     $ 30.00
    thanx denathen for your run on JA you have really helped out alot of us on dtk hope to still see you on the servers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to j0n0_347 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Pork.     $ 0.00
    gl with everything denathen. be sure to visit me on mg.
    Find me on MINIGAMES!

Ip: 119.252.190.39:27162

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pork. For This Useful Post:

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Congratz on 1 year Denarand, sad to see you step down <3 It was great to work with you, even though it was for a short amount of time. You were a great admin and a great guy, it's always great talking to you. Also, just in reply to my shoutout, what made me retire has been on the 'upside' of things at the moment but it's a bit early to get comfortable now
    Come Join us and play on the DtK Zombie Server! 45.121.211.55:27058

Thanks Stormy for the amazing sig <3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Synthetic For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 41

Momo will become famous soon enough Momo will become famous soon enough Momo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Momo     $ 20.00
    Good Bye and good luck Denathen. i hope u have a good time your last couple of weeks as JA

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Momo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    your sig "You are all one in a million in a planet of 6.8 billion so there are still 7000 other people like you." is invalid as 6.8 billion divided by 1 million is 6800.

I only pointed this out because you didn't give me a shout.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vartain For This Useful Post:

Force Master
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dean     $ 0.00
    Congats on your 1 year mate. You are one of those blokes who is very hard to hate because you have a good attitude to life. Thanks for the shoutout mate and now you can hit up some more JB bic boy
    Requirements for Joining DTK [HERE]

DTK Application Form [HERE]

Nominate somone for Promotion [HERE]

Find all current DTK servers [HERE]

DONATE TO DTK [HERE]

JOIN ALL THE STEAM GROUPS!! [HERE]

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dean For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    wheres my shout out ya ♥♥♥♥

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information