+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Newest Demotion!!!

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Overall activity: 0%
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00

Newest Demotion!!!

Congratulations to our newest trooper.

[T] GatorTheHator

Gator has shown constant trolling and has shown he is an unvalued member.

Congrats again to gator with his newest rank.

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

Pro Rebel
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Plox     $ 0.00
    ahahhaha, Gator is a Trooper now xD

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Plox For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorTheHator View Post
    Everyone loves Gator, Accept blocknose and his older brother zoronose
    Zororak? no offence to the man himself, but i don't even consider him my bud let alone bro lol.
    There are levels.
    Bro
    Bud
    Acquaintance
    Random
    Troll
    (Gaydor's here <--)
    Dumb

Superman Swag
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Plox View Post
    ahahhaha, Gator is a Trooper now xD
    What the Plox did you just space about me? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the jb white list test and have been involved in numerous server jb raids on #mr. I have over 0 confirmed ♥♥♥♥s to give. I am trained in wardening on dtk late night jb and I'm the top rebeler in the entire jb admin team. You are nothing to me but just another rank up. I will wipe you the ♥♥♥♥ out with freekills the likes of which have never before been seen on jb. Mark my ♥♥♥♥ing orders. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over mic? Think again ♥♥♥♥er. As we speak I'm conducting a vote mute using the cp system dtk has in place and will wipe out the pathetic thing you call a mic. I can tp using admin powers anywhere, anytime and I can ban you in over 700 ways. Not only am I highly trained in knife fights I also have access to 2 pages of lrs with multiple options in some of them and I will use them to their full extent to kick your ass. If only you could have known what unholy admin ab00s your mic spamming troll was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held off on the mic button but you couldn't and you didn't and know you're paying the price, you godamn T. I will shit fury and make you rage quit over it. You're ♥♥♥♥ing strikered atomicly kiddo.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    Zororak? no offence to the man himself, but i don't even consider him my bud let alone bro lol.
    There are levels.
    Bro
    Bud
    Acquaintance
    Random
    Troll
    (Gaydor's here <--)
    Dumb
    what am i ???
    Love my Lollipops.

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Life is a Highway View Post
    what am i ???
    Fagget

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Hmm based on past experiences on threads like this i would assume its a joke... Am i right?

«---- Mr Oblivious here.

Superman Swag
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
    Fagget
    What the pretty did you just, oh you think I'm pretty? (stop it you) Anyway, I'll have you know I flunked my class bottom of the leaderboard in cs:s and have the most bans of any JA and over 40 confirmed infraction points. I am trained in trolling on any server and have been known to troll with the best, I'm looking at you Krez. You are nothing to me but another rand who joins. I will wipe you the ♥♥♥♥ out with admin powers the likes of which you have never seen, of course I can only use these powers on JB, you can wipe me the ♥♥♥♥ out on any server apart from that . Mark my ♥♥♥♥ing derps. You think you can get away with posting shitfests on forums? Think again Oxepon. As we speak I'm begging Frendy to infract you and hopefully you wont do it again because an infraction means a lot, I should know I have 48. I can change my name in over 700 ways to suit a current situation and that's just with steam shift+tab. Not only have I attended troll academy I am also highly trained in derponomics and have access to regs chicken supply and I will use the chicken supply to eat. If only you didn't know what unholy dudmin your "post" was about to bring down on you, maybe you wouldnt have clicked post reply, but you didn't and you didn't and know you're paying the price. You're ♥♥♥♥ing booked derp.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
    Fagget
    just gonna, you know, go to my room......sit in the corner........and cry myself to sleep.......

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Superman Swag
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by imthenewguy View Post
    Hmm based on past experiences on threads like this i would assume its a joke... Am i right?

«---- Mr Oblivious here.
    No this is very much a real thing. I assure you.

Banned
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 149
    SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS's Avatar
    Total Donations For

SrryCAPS     $ 0.00
    ur all fggts and should be mauled by a ♥♥♥♥en baboon.

Development Team
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Seems kinda cruel.... Why is everyone bagging him out?

Superman Swag
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by imthenewguy View Post
    Seems kinda cruel.... Why is everyone bagging him out?
    Because it's extremely rare to see someone get demoted, and Gator has a bad rep for trolling, hence the demotion also since he was a troll it lead to people bagging him. He's a mate of mine, we know it's a joke :P

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Ahhhh no worries haha.

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 439
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    I reported abusive comments and got 10 points taken away from me for it. Even staff hate me.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to GatorTheHator For This Useful Post:

Superman Swag
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by GatorTheHator View Post
    I reported abusive comments and got 10 points taken away from me for it. Even staff hate me.
    You got 10 infraction points for ab00s you got 1 for the reporting.

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Life is a Highway View Post
    what am i ???
    Dumb
    I'm so mean to mah buds XD

Superman Swag
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    Dumb
    I'm so mean to mah buds XD
    Wow r00d. Dis is why Gator don't wanna be your rank.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by regs123 View Post
    Wow r00d. Dis is why Gator don't wanna be your rank.
    shhh blindy

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 439
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    gg regs, or should i say... BLINDY!

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    gator hurry up and over take me on infractions i dont want to be top 5 no more.
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information