+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: my 1 year in dtk

Pleb Lord
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] NinjaTurtle     $ 0.00

my 1 year in dtk

hello guys and girls

today i have recieved my 1 year in dtk. i would just like to thank the people that have helped me out. im going to be around for another year

now for some shoutouts because i can.

STR4Z: you are the most amazing girl, the year wouldn't have been the same with out you <3 thanks STR4Z

happy lemon kun: you are a great guy, thanks for all the help that you have given me

ainslie: you are an amazing guy and you have done so much for dtk, thanks

Denathen: friendly guy to get along with and thanks for all the help you have given me.

blink: always fun to have a game with and thanks for the help.

complexity: a really nice and friendly guy. always a pleasure to talk to you

bauxe: a great guy to play with and thanks for helping me out with source sdk.

momo: a funney guy and an alround nice guy

caps: this guy is nice and makes me laugh

noobcake: a great guy always fun and brings some entertainment to the servers when noone elce is on. also you are a top block.

kuro: congrats on getting into dtk mate keep playing zombies.

minx: congrats on getting into dtk. your a top block

funtien: probaly the most friendliest person.

arathus: still cant pronounce your name right but one day i will. keep being a funny guy

voices: nice guy but you must get a mic :P

ampped: love all those borderlands 2 games we have.

zero: a nice guy to chat with. you should join dtk

once again thanks to everyone for making this time great. and i will deffinatly be around for another
    Last edited by NinjaTurtle; 10-01-13 at 08:56 AM.

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Congratulations on the 1 year milestone Turtle. But you forgot my shoutout.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334
    Overall activity: 0%

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Cutestcouple2013@straz+turtle
    Gratz my zombie slaying bud.
    I hope you're here for yet another amazing year and keep at the [JA] role, it's much appreciated!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Angro For This Useful Post:

Pleb Lord
    NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    Congratulations on the 1 year milestone Turtle. But you forgot my shoutout.
    Sorry I had to rush it then get of the pc. Tomorrow when I get on the pc I will add you to the list.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NinjaTurtle For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 203

mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown's Avatar
    Total Donations For

mrunknown     $ 10.00
    That's cute, he only thanked the selected special few. How come the rest dont get this special treatment?

Pleb Lord
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by mrunknown View Post
    That's cute, he only thanked the selected special few. How come the rest dont get this special treatment?
    Favoritism ^_^

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Axel is just really nice Axel is just really nice Axel is just really nice Axel is just really nice Axel is just really nice Axel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Axel     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTurtle View Post
    Favoritism ^_^
    Your dead to me

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 266
    chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21's Avatar
    Total Donations For

chicky21     $ 0.00
    Congrats ninjaturtle hope you stay for another mate! and thanks for the shoutout <3
    "A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits." Richard Nixon 1913 - 1994

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chicky21 For This Useful Post:

Hail The Duck Armadda
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Denathen     $ 0.00
    Gratz

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Denathen For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 41

Momo will become famous soon enough Momo will become famous soon enough Momo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Momo     $ 20.00
    Thanks Ninja, your a nice guy to :P and Good luck for things to come.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Momo For This Useful Post:

Force Master
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dean     $ 0.00
    Congrats on the 1 year ninja and many more to come
    Requirements for Joining DTK [HERE]

DTK Application Form [HERE]

Nominate somone for Promotion [HERE]

Find all current DTK servers [HERE]

DONATE TO DTK [HERE]

JOIN ALL THE STEAM GROUPS!! [HERE]

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    y u no sount m out ;(

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information