+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Departure from the Events Committee

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00

Departure from the Events Committee

Time to say goodbye to the Events Committee.

As you might know I wasn’t able to attend the Christmas party (due to a last minute family event). Now my resignation is not just because of that, but it is because I am now unreliable in the times that I am online. I won't go into detail about it, but if you would like to know why hit me up on Steam and I'll be more than happy to tell you. Sorry I know this will come to a shock for some people.

It’s been a great and fun ride. I have enjoyed working up in the ranks, giving back to DtK the servers we have. And I hope the community shall grow on bigger. This doesn’t mean I won’t be sticking around, who knows, my line might start again. I will still be playing on the servers (Jailbreak a lot , plus SM DM, GG10 and the others), but I’d like to give my position to someone who could probably do more than I can now.

I am very grateful for Squall for giving me this position (least when I expected it) at the start and I cannot believe how I have gotten through so many people joining and leaving the Events Committee (which was a bit stressful at times). I am sure the EC will go on ahead putting out those events there in the future. I am more than happy to train the new EM before I *officially* leave. But for now, it’s time to say goodbye to EM.

Special thanks:
    The Events Commmitee: Past and present, working together has been a ball. It's been great working with you guys. I'm sure the current (and future) EC will do well with more events coming out. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask me.
    Squall: For picking me when I least expected it, putting your trust in us as EMs and even giving us global admin (which I really only used if I needed to). For working so hard on all the plugins of every server, keeping up the servers (maintenance), and generally keeping DtK running as a whole. Thank you.
    Stig: Once again for trusting us with EM. Giving out all those game keys and running DtK behind the scenes - even paying to keep the servers up. Thank you for your work.
    Elite: For putting up with me and Krez.
    Krezand: You are like, one of the best people around DtK these days. You were fun to work with as an EM and now you are Jedi! Now please don’t leave.
    Rev: One of the best EMs I’ve worked with. I had fun doing events with you.
    iPood: Another great person I’ve worked with. Your fun to talk to and understanding and stuff. <3 Good luck with your future man.
    Pilot Jones: I like your personality and your funny when you are high. I’m sure you will do great as an EM with more creative events to come.
    Assassin: Fun to work with for events and fun to talk to. <3
    Curl/Fishy/Tonic: For your great advice.
    Frendy: What can I say. You’re a great person to talk with and I’ve had many fun times with you. Hopefully we can meet up in Syd one day!
    Staff: For putting up with us, helping us when we needed it...many times.
    There’s probably some other people I forgot to thank, but thank you.

I'd like to note that I AM one of the original EMs that has stayed in the team for over a year, through many resignations and applicants. I am honored to get to such an exclusive rank. I shall leave you with some snippets of messages from God (aka Squall).

Quote Originally Posted by Squall
    Squallkins: firstly , i'd like to thank you for your time and dedication you have put into DtK as a EM and also as a member. its much appreciated. you are the only remaining original EM and you have proved that you indeed were a perfect choice for the role.
    Squallkins: i honestly think the awards today wouldn't have been as successful without you here nor any of the events last year.
    Squallkins: normally when someone retires from an admin role, its an automatic demotion to Veteran
    Squallkins: however in your case,as you have been very dedicated and done an awesome job
    Squallkins: you will be getting Jedi
    Thank you for the great opportunity DtK,
    See ya around!
    Ainslie signing off.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334
    Overall activity: 0%

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Thanks ainslie bud, i hope you can take what experience you've gained from being an EM into something useful later on in life.
    Great bloke and great [E]vent[M]anager, if you didn't stick around idk what i'd do.
    Seeya in JB
    Grat's on the deserved jedi rank!
    Last edited by Angro; 06-01-13 at 09:14 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Angro For This Useful Post:

Trusted Russian Spy
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 413

Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Vladimir     $ 115.00
    Sorry to hear. I hope everything is alright. You really have done an amazing job, you've inspired many members. Your efforts deserve to be remembered, hence the Jedi rank.

Speak soon. Who knows, perhaps after HSC we might be back in business

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vladimir For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Thank you once again for being an exceptional DtK EM/Member.

All the best in life

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Iamipood     $ 0.00
    OMG AINSLE
    Thank you for trusting me and helping me get EM.
    You've always been so nice to me. Even when i ♥♥♥♥ up.
    Hope you have a good life buddy <3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Iamipood For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Bye analslie I will miss our play dates

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Sad to see you step down Ainslie, you have indeed been an exceptional EM. Thanks for you time and effort.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

DtK <3
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 99

d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] d.mc     $ 80.00
    twas fun working with you and the amount of effort you put in is amazing
    best of luck
    ^^ Thanks d.mc

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d.mc For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    It's really sad to see you leave EM, You were the back bone of it,

D:

I still hope we can play in-game and what not!

Congratz on jedi though :3

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TomiHU101 For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Congratz ainslie for being the Best EM ever!!
    Love my Lollipops.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Awesome flirtvid congratulations and thank you
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    AIIIINNNSSSLLIIEEEE
    Jedi Pals!!! ^_^

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00

Good.. Good.. The throne is mine.

Kidding, honestly Ainslie, ain't nobody ever gonna replace you. you've done an astonishing job homie, so enjoy the freedom,
    you earned it. much love
    <3
    Last edited by Pilot Jones; 06-01-13 at 11:22 AM. Reason: <3

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    You did a wonderful job maaaang, setting up all these wonderful events. I hope the future generation of EM's will be atleast half as good as you.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Nice job Ainslie, I guess you wanted to go out with the chrissy party being your final event
    BOL
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 306

Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Finch     $ 15.00
    Ainslie you've been an EM since i joined DtK although we havent talked a whole lot since i've joined i know you're a top bloke and are more then deserving of jedi for the contributions you've made to this community i wish you the best of luck with everything you do.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Finch For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    BOL with studies bic boi :P
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebellium For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    thankyou ainslie for your unconditional hard work. you thoroughly deserve every accolade you get for your time here and as an EM.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00

I still remember annoying the hell out of you for event's well before I became admin, and even more annoying you when I was admin. Thanks Ainsile! Your hard work has gotten you far and it will still continue, a legacy to all EM's.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

Force Master
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dean     $ 0.00
    You da man ainsle. JB rands are so awesome . Have fun with where life takes you
    Requirements for Joining DTK [HERE]

DTK Application Form [HERE]

Nominate somone for Promotion [HERE]

Find all current DTK servers [HERE]

DONATE TO DTK [HERE]

JOIN ALL THE STEAM GROUPS!! [HERE]

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Dean For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information