Closed Thread

Thread: Upcoming update to whitelist test

Force Master
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Overall activity: 0%
    Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dean     $ 0.00

Upcoming update to whitelist test

Hey, in the next few weeks we are going to be introducing a new whitelist test. This new test is designed to further the knowledge of CT's. This new test will be implemented and is compulsory for people who wish to be on the whitelist. If you are ALREADY on the whitelist before the 10/01/2013 you DO NOT have to recomplete the whitelist test UNLESS they wish too. We will be keeping a record of the players who pass the newer test for future use. If you receive a CT ban and are removed from WL, you will need to recomplete the NEW test. Thank You and keep tuned.
    The questions in the new whitelist test are more situational and scenario based. This will mean that the answers are not written in the rules and can only be only be obtained through playtime on the server. Although bits and pieces of the answers may be found in the rules, it all comes down to what you would do in the given situation.

On behalf of the DTK JB admin team, Thankyou.

GET PUMPED GUYS!!
    Requirements for Joining DTK [HERE]

DTK Application Form [HERE]

Nominate somone for Promotion [HERE]

Find all current DTK servers [HERE]

DONATE TO DTK [HERE]

JOIN ALL THE STEAM GROUPS!! [HERE]

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

Banned
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 149
    SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS's Avatar
    Total Donations For

SrryCAPS     $ 0.00
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SrryCAPS For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 477
    shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

shadowsl4yer12     $ 0.00
    Im already on whitelist can i still do it i wanna pass it so you are proud of me and i can be a bic boi

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 306

Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Finch     $ 15.00
    If we fail the new whitelist test will we be taken off the whitelist?

Banned
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 149
    SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS's Avatar
    Total Donations For

SrryCAPS     $ 0.00
    my dick is already banned for 24 hours of playing time because when i was a CT i was trying to stick my DICK into a VENT

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SrryCAPS For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Assassin     $ 40.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    If we fail the new whitelist test will we be taken off the whitelist?
    If you fail the scenario whitelist and are already on the whitelist, we won't take you off the whitelist, but it might be a good idea for you to think about whether your knowledge of the rules is up to scratch or not and would advise you to have another shot of the new white list test.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsl4yer12 View Post
    Im already on whitelist can i still do it i wanna pass it so you are proud of me and i can be a bic boi
    Yes you can still do the scenario whitelist. It will also be kept on record that you have completed the new white list test.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Assassin For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    If I do this one this will be the third time I've done a whitelist test.

1. Very first whitelist test that was on Google Docs.
    2. Forum whitelist test.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Closed Thread

Thread Information