+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Party + Nominations!

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00

Christmas Party + Nominations!

Hello everybody!

The Events Committee is here to bring you the Christmas party of 2012!

Awards/Nominations details

Throughout the year our members have been playing, posting and working hard. The effort doesn't go unrewarded, so we will be presenting awards at the Christmas party this year! In order to give out the awards we will need people to be nominated. This is where YOU come in. Nominations are currently open for each award. You will have to fill in the form in the link below. The awards will be tallied up and then a PM will be sent to the TOP 4 nominees per each award. The award will then be presented to the top nominee at the awards night after calling up the TOP 4 nominees. There are 42 different types of awards to be given out in the categories of ranks, character, group and forum. So what are you waiting for? Get voting!

Link: Voting is closed.
    Some things to note:
    • Nominations close THREE DAYS before the awards. That is on 2/01/2013.
    • "Best JA" and "Best Player" are per server awards, means one person can be nominated each sever.
    • If you would like to nominate a "Best SA" award please send me a PM with the nomination look at the bottom.
    • Rank awards include only current ranks.
    • "Thankwhore of the year" is for people giving thanks to posts.
    • If you are having any problems with submitting a form or would like to update your submission, please send me a PM with the details.
    • If anything else needs clarifying please ask.

Christmas Party event details
    Date: 5th January on Saturday, 2013.
    Time: 5PM
    Server IP: 103.4.17.177:27040
    Hosts: The Events Committee including: iPood, Pilot Jones, Ainslie Chronical and a special secret guest host.

The night will start out with awards being given out, rank and character awards first, then a break with a performance (if that's going to happen otherwise some other fun thing), then the group and forum awards will be handed out. Following the awards will be a knife fight in a different room.

Rules

In order to make this night fun please follow the rules or get booted by the all mighty Squall (or an EM):
    1. You must join Terrorist if you are not a host.
    2. Do not disrupt the hosts or the ceremony in any way including: spamming your microphone, damaging the enemy team, touching buttons that your should not be, etc.
    3. Stay off the stage unless your name is called or you are a host.
    4. Don't fire your guns if you have any.

Please note the information above may be updated in future.
    Last edited by firtvid20; 04-01-13 at 11:28 AM.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot_Jones View Post
    Yes, we were planning this. What Ainslie forgot to mention was that of all the votes we count up,
    we will choose the top 4 nominated members of each category, these people will be notified as runner ups and will be prompted to move into the server before a whole communal invite is sent on the evening of the event.

Squall will be opening up a 60 slot server so there shouldn't be too much of an issue for room for our nominees.
    Oops I'll put that in now.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Assassin     $ 40.00
    Yes, we were planning this. What Ainslie forgot to mention was that of all the votes we count up,
    we will choose the top 4 nominated members of each category, these people will be notified as runner ups and will be prompted to move into the server before a whole communal invite is sent on the evening of the event.

Squall will be opening up a 60 slot server so there shouldn't be too much of an issue for room for our nominees.
    Top 4 people for each category ?
    That is potentially 168 different people.
    Looks like only nominated people will get in?

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDel View Post
    60 slot server woot ok is piss on the house? What's the dress code
    dress code is:
    - Singlet
    - Snapback
    - Shoes of your choice, not runners or anything formal
    - Jeans that dont even fit around your waist, showing a bit of arse.

That's about it, really.
    EDIT: Sorry girls, forgot you lads.

- Formal Clothing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

♥♥♥ da haters
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] foxxayy     $ 0.00
    Suck my di'ck Angro i'm the best T, if I like everyone's replies I will be the most popular then no1 can stop me muahahahah

7. The Following User Says Thank You to foxxayy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    coolio !

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Best member big del

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Also can we do a vote for a date change even icehau5 can't make it pleaseeeee

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    I saw a post about the date possibly being changed. Would be awesome if it could be another week into Jan, a lot of people will be away(including myself) and I really don't want to miss it. I know that it's a christmas party so that might be the thinking of keeping it closer to chrissy than further away but please.

Also, great work EM's.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    I'm wearing this on the night.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I saw a post about the date possibly being changed. Would be awesome if it could be another week into Jan, a lot of ponies will be away(including myself) and I really don't want to miss it. I know that it's a christmas party so that might be the thinking of keeping it closer to chrissy than further away but please.

Also, great work EM's.
    You will never please everyone, I am going away leaving on the 5th so I am wishing it was earlier, other will wish it was later

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

I'm wearing this on the night.
    just because you're a host, doesnt mean you can outshine everyone in your snazzy clothwear.
    Stick to the Dress Code, thanks.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Official DtK Sammich Lady
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Effalump     $ 0.00
    Can we please have the awards for 15+ only? That would make it so much quicker to decide.

Not Not Hellspawn-No Sound : man jailbreak is hard to play without sound.
    [SM] Effalump: Permanently banned player "Not Not Hellspawn-No Sound" (reason: harder to play when you're permed.).

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Effalump For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Effalump View Post
    Can we please have the awards for 15+ only? That would make it so much quicker to decide.
    Just FYI there is a best preb award

Guys please date change make it earlier

Bento mate u can still get best neophytye

Banned
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Iamipood     $ 0.00
    no. We're not changing the date for one person. All us EM's will be there i've taken a day of work for this..

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    perfect date for me!! ill be there brothers!
    Love my Lollipops.

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamipood View Post
    no. We're not changing the date for one pony. All us EM's will be there i've taken a day of work for this..
    weeeeaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkk, shouldnt have been so late

Banned
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Iamipood     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Icehau5 View Post
    Shut up.

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamipood View Post
    Shut up.
    There is already like 5 ppl who will miss out if its 2012 awards why have it in 2013

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Icehau5 View Post
    Maybe they were just too busy man. If some people can't make the event it's fine. If EMs change the date of the event, then other people will miss out.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    suck it up and move on

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information