+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Let me fill you in, you deserve to know.

Trusted Russian Spy
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0%

Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Vladimir     $ 115.00

Let me fill you in, you deserve to know.

Dear DtK,

I'm not entirely sure how to set this out or what this is really supposed to be, but I'll endeavour to explain why I've been away and what will happen with my position as an Event Manager. I'll make this short, don't worry.

As most of you have heard, the main reason for my absence is school, but you're probably wondering.. "it's been weeks and the holidays are here, he should be back by now!", unfortunately that's not the case. For about 17 days, I've been living with glandular fever causing lethargy, fatigue, a sore throat, you get the picture and I'm just recovering now.

It's been a while, I understand. I do apologise and that's for, and if, I've caused any stress and grief towards the Events Committee, I really am sorry.

As an EM, you're required to be active on the Forum and in-game. Time is also a big factor when it comes to putting in effort into this great community, and that's something that I really lack of now. Although my passion for playing CS:S is no longer there, I enjoy being active on the Forum, that's my forte. But this doesn't suffice the role of an Event Manager.

Thus, my lack of time and passion implies the impossibility of the latter, meaning I cannot continue my role as an EM. It's for the best and I hope you understand.

Best regards,

Vlad
    Last edited by Vladimir; 06-05-21 at 10:55 PM.
    Join the DtK Russians now!*

*49 20 61 6d 20 65 78 2d 4b 47 42 2e ... What the Hex?

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    Get well soon, not all get the chance at being an EM

goodluck with everything

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 439
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    GL recovering.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    this is sad to see vlad i was looking forward to you doing some events work. all the best!

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    That's shit dude

Get better xoxo,
    <3

Force Master
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dean     $ 0.00
    Get better soon mate
    Requirements for Joining DTK [HERE]

DTK Application Form [HERE]

Nominate somone for Promotion [HERE]

Find all current DTK servers [HERE]

DONATE TO DTK [HERE]

JOIN ALL THE STEAM GROUPS!! [HERE]

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 94

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    I hope you will be better soon, and that your passion for css comes back

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 190

Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zororak     $ 15.00
    u still do gfx stuff?

Want to make a distance fading spray? Follow my easy to follow tutorial here and leave a reply to let me know if it worked =D.
    Jailbreak stuff
    STV Demo download | Rules and Guides | Whitelist Test and Results.

Connect to Jailbreak here!

Scoutknivez Rand
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 94

Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lollylegs     $ 5.00
    Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk 2
    ScoutzKnivez
    IP:
    119.252.190.39:27019

Scoutknivez Rand
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 94

Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lollylegs     $ 5.00
    Aww

Thanks for the work you've done as [EM] Vlad.

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00

I hope you get better soon Vladdy baby.

I was looking forward to all those ideas you told me about a little while ago. Ohwell, health is first. x

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Banned
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 477
    shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

shadowsl4yer12     $ 0.00
    Get well vlad my little babe hope we can talk like we used to some time

Banned
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 320
    TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan is a splendid one to behold TommyTankMan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TommyTankMan     $ 0.00
    Get well Vlad and I hope the your HSC results are good

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    Hey big homie, sorry to hear about that - was wondering where you've been!
    Had the glanduar fever before for a good 6 months, shit kicks the ♥♥♥♥ outta you and it's hard to do much.

Anyway, I hope you have a speedy recovery and it's a shame we couldn't work together.
    Much love V <3

Pleb Lord
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] NinjaTurtle     $ 0.00
    hope you feel better soon mate

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Get better soon mate!

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    sad to hear brother, hope things go well for you..
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Get Well Soon Vlad, Hope to see you back in game some day.

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

Hail The Duck Armadda
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Denathen     $ 0.00
    Get better soon Vlad

TC's gf
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Burlesque     $ 0.00
    I hope you get better soon. I've had glandular fever, and it took me 3 months before I felt better. Thank goodness it was after your HSC!
    What ruffles your jimmys???

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information