+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yeeeaaaah Bandwagon!

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%
    Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Dillbro     $ 0.00

Yeeeaaaah Bandwagon!

Looks like I'm out guys. Good luck to DtK in the future, this community was a great place once, and I hope it will be able to return to those days eventually.

Shout-out to Space Pl0x, Rowdy, Frendy, and Topcat, you guys made my time here a lot of fun.

Such a shame to see the turn of events that has befallen DtK recently. No doubt DtK will press on, however. There are still plenty of loyal, and dedicated people amongst the community, who will most likely do a great job, once they eventually replace the recent people who have left us.

With all that said, I have one more thing to say, before I go.

Someone get MHKshooter out of DtK, forever. Never in my life, have I met such a rude, arrogant, asshole, as that man. I despise him, and I am 100% glad to be ridding myself of ever having to endure him again.

Goodbye DtK. It's been fun.
    Last edited by Dillbro; 26-11-12 at 11:27 PM.
    ''For there is no creature so brave as man. What other creature willingly suppresses fear to stand against powers immense enough ...to swallow them whole?''

Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Dillbro     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyD_ View Post
    The way you treat me and other members of DtK is appalling, leave and never come back.
    Hahahahaaha.

Had to log in one more time just to respond to you,

You are nothing, a useless piece of shit on the shoe of DtK. The last thing this community needs is prebs like you, who add nothing to the community, but are quite content on complaining on the threads of actual members.

Nobody here wants you, and to tell you the truth, I don't even remember who the hell you are, so I guess that shows just how much of a standout member you are.

Pathetic.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dillbro For This Useful Post:

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    I love you my little dil pickle, good luck with life <3

Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

Total Donations For

Dillbro     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetpackin View Post
    I love you my little dil pickle, good luck with life <3

Yay! Woohoo! Haha, yeah! =D

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dillbro For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillbro View Post
    Yay! Woohoo! Haha, yeah! =D
    People against MHK group

Love you dildo <3

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Hahahahaaha.

You are nothing, a useless piece of shit on the shoe of DtK. The last thing this community needs is prebs like you, who add nothing to the community, but are quite content on complaining on the threads of actual members.

Nobody here wants you, and to tell you the truth, I don't even remember who the hell you are, so I guess that shows just how much of a standout member you are.

Pathetic.
    What the ♥♥♥♥ did you just ♥♥♥♥ing say about Cody, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ♥♥♥♥ out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ♥♥♥♥ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to him over the Internet? Think again, ♥♥♥♥er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ♥♥♥♥ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ♥♥♥♥ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ♥♥♥♥ing dead, kiddo.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
    What the ♥♥♥♥ did you just ♥♥♥♥ing say about Cody, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ♥♥♥♥ out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ♥♥♥♥ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to him over the Internet? Think again, ♥♥♥♥er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ♥♥♥♥ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ♥♥♥♥ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ♥♥♥♥ing dead, kiddo.
    What the ♥♥♥♥ did you just ♥♥♥♥ing say about me, you little shit mellow? I’ll have you know I graduated top of Japan and I’m responsible for heart attacks of criminals world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed kills. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of wits and I’m the god of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another name. I will wipe you the ♥♥♥♥ out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my ♥♥♥♥ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again ♥♥♥♥er. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ♥♥♥♥ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and kill you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my notebook. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you ♥♥♥♥ing tounge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ♥♥♥♥ing dead, kiddo.

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
    so much love (all homo)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyD_ View Post
    so much love (all homo)
    Cheating on me now

*deletes on facebook*

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Hahahahaaha.

Pathetic.
    Wow... EVERYONE IS A PART OF DTK, Cody contributes, he provides opinions on servers, he makes graphics. Its a hell of alot more then what I've done. Telling someone that they are worthless because they are a preb? That's low and REALLY immature. If you ever come back to DtK, don't bring this attitude back with you.
    You know why prebs 'ruin' the community? It's because of people like you who give them a hard time and tell them they are worthless. This stops them from actually contributing to the community and instead having the attitude of "Well ♥♥♥♥ it, I'm not going to help them if they are going to give me shit."

Regardless, both CodyD_'s comment and your comment are both un-needed.
    Last edited by Synthetic; 28-11-12 at 08:46 PM.
    Come Join us and play on the DtK Zombie Server! 45.121.211.55:27058

Thanks Stormy for the amazing sig <3

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Synthetic For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] OneManGrill     $ 0.00
    LOL get banned nub. Dont talk shit about cody

17. The Following User Says Thank You to OneManGrill For This Useful Post:

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    oh i feel bad for thanking it now hahaha i only thanked it cause i thought it was a joke at the start :P

Pro Rebel
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Plox     $ 0.00
    Lol, dillbro got banned, Cya Moite

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information