+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye, for good

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00

Goodbye, for good

Getting way too attached to this community again. It's just becoming a rollercoaster and I frankly don't like rollercoasters so, it's the end of an era in DtK i guess. There's definitely been some moments where i could've shined but due to real life commitments I couldn't pass any further in the DtK ranks and make an impact. I've tried so hard but I've reaped no rewards so why honestly bother. Yes I'm actually leaving for good. It's for the best for not only me but probably DtK in the long run. I'm just merely an obstacle now.

Now for some shoutouts

Krez - Thanks for introducing me to this community. It was great fun

Pand3mic - You've been such a fantastic friend. Thank you so much for just being you

Frendy - Don't ever change bro. Be yourself and have fun. Don't be afraid to be serious from time to time ^_^

Topcat - Definitely one of the best people I've met in my whole life. Good luck with your future and I'm 100% sure it's going to be a blast for you <3

Kingeofff - Despite what most people say, you're a fantastic guy to play CSS with. Don't ever change your attitude what so ever. It's exactly what DtK needs at the moment. Sign up for membership immediately

Blink - You're such a rundish rangar why am i even giving you a shoutout <3

Gator - Those fantastic LoL moments will never be forgotten.

Arkwark - Just simply playing on DtK servers was a blast

Pilot Jones - You're definitely an interesting person ^_^ You'll get far in DtK for sure. Just keep doing what you're doing brother. <3 Thank you also for all those fantastic Jailbreak moments. Probably the best I've ever had over the course of 3 years.

Mellow - Definitely one of most influential people i've met in DtK. Just keep doing what you're doing. Don't leave JB JA ok? For me? Easily the best JB JA ever.

Rowdy - You were definitely a great buddy in DtK. We hardly talk anymore which is a disappointment. Keep leading DtK into the right direction. <3

Umesh - I remember those nights where we trust ended up talking for hours on end. It was fab talking to you and you're a fantastic person to be around with.

Sly Fox - You're a brilliant person. Just keep having fun and stay cool.

Untouchable - You're such a character mate. You need to play on DtK servers more.

iPood - You were a great frand to me. Don't change, stay cool, do what is fun to you. Don't listen to what anyone says. Thin about what you aspire to do and do it.

TurtleTam - You're such a great lad. Make sure we stay in touch yeah?

Regs - I always have a ball when your on CSS. Always willing to make others feel happy before you. <3 Glad that you changed for the better bro.

Complex - We definitely have to play LoL some more. I've improved I swear. Keep striving to get Zombie JA. You'll get it very soon and do a very fine job at it buddy.

Space Pl0x - I'll bloody book ya mate. Stay fresh

Atari - Sega Genesis is the best by far. Good luck with your new job. Don't drown ok? xoxox <33

Ainslie - You're an absolute beast. Your attitude towards me was lovely and fun. <3 xoxo

Icehau5 - Can't believe i didn't put you in my shoutouts earlier! You're such a character. First time I saw you as an [N] I knew you were going to be an absolute legend. Keep being yourself <3

Scope - I'll bloody book ya too ^_^ <3

DeaN - You're a legend

Geesix - Thank you so much for teaching me how to play CSS properly. It definitely helped a lot and was a lot of fun <3

Will add more tomorrow because it's midnight and i can't really think straight at the moment.
    Yes I would like my tags removed

Good luck DtK. You're going to need it.

Much love <3

Bento
    Last edited by Bento; 26-11-12 at 05:04 PM.

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Atariowns View Post
    REV !! How you ♥♥♥♥in Been mate ?
    Gud ?
    pretty good man, havent been on forums in agessssssssssssssssssssss
    ya know why?
    i got outside, its sooo good!!!!!! i mean i have a girlfriend now
    how was your day
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    pretty good man, havent been on forums in agessssssssssssssssssssss
    ya know why?
    i got outside, its sooo good!!!!!! i mean i have a girlfriend now
    how was your day
    MATE !! I haven't Played Css in ♥♥♥♥in Ages !!
    2 right brother !! Outside is the ♥♥♥♥in way !! work and Party !! WWOOOHOO
    Mate ! how is ya misses ?

Future Hokage
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MATE !! I haven't Played Css in ♥♥♥♥in Ages !!
    2 right brother !! Outside is the ♥♥♥♥in way !! work and Party !! WWOOOHOO
    Mate ! how is ya misses ?
    pretty sore if you know what i mean
    ya know today in the pool

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

pretty sore if you know what i mean
    ya know today in the pool
    YOU DIRTY FIRETRUCK !!
    Skinny ♥♥♥♥in dippin !!! XD MATE !!

Future Hokage
    Total Donations For

YOU DIRTY FIRETRUCK !!
    Skinny ♥♥♥♥in dippin !!! XD MATE !!
    nah man, clothes on.
    i get to see her tomorrow as well hahahaha
    dude, her nephew calls me uncle brandan
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARK its sooo cute

Total Donations For

nah man, clothes on.
    i get to see her tomorrow as well hahahaha
    dude, her nephew calls me uncle brandan
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARK its sooo cute
    AWWWWWWW UNCLE ♥♥♥♥ING REV !!!! =DDDD HAHAHAAH XD
    Mate You sir.. have got it ♥♥♥♥in MADE !!! =D

cough♥♥♥♥bentocough

Future Hokage
    Total Donations For

AWWWWWWW UNCLE ♥♥♥♥ING REV !!!! =DDDD HAHAHAAH XD
    Mate You sir.. have got it ♥♥♥♥in MADE !!! =D

cough♥♥♥♥bentocough
    i know aye.
    giving up EM was worth her. trust me
    and yes
    uncle rev!

Total Donations For

i know aye.
    giving up EM was worth her. trust me
    and yes
    uncle rev!
    Uncle rev... can I ask you a question about women ?

Future Hokage
    Total Donations For

Uncle rev... can I ask you a question about women ?
    yes nephew atari

Total Donations For

yes nephew atari
    Why are some of them like ♥♥♥♥ed in the head , Uncle rev how did you control yolo bitchez ?
    Last edited by Atariowns; 26-11-12 at 01:05 AM.

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Aw. Bento hope it's for the best buddy. Ily mang <3

Definitely one of the best people in dtk. You always make me laugh no matter what you do. Checkstin dunstin man, checkstin dunstin.
    Last edited by regs123; 26-11-12 at 06:09 AM.

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 100
    D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

D4NNY     $ 0.00
    Dafuq did I just read ?

Must be trolling

He wants those thanks

sad to see you go booker bentoad

Man, everyone is leaving ?
    Was it cos I left ? Hahaha

BoL in the future cuz

Sent from my fridge.
    Like me post for adMin.

-DANNY-

15. The Following User Says Thank You to D4NNY For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 100
    D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

D4NNY     $ 0.00
    And I request a shutout pls.

Sent from my fridge.
    Like me post for adMin.

-DANNY-

17. The Following User Says Thank You to D4NNY For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    If only you didnt have to !

Cya round bento, loved seeing you on JB.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Cya bento, sad to see you go again, see you in a few weeks :P
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    1. You forgot me.
    2. Don't leave.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    1. You forgot me.
    2. Don't leave.
    you know you crossed the line bento when you forget ainslie.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

TC's gf
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Burlesque     $ 0.00
    Aww, bye Bento!!!
    What ruffles your jimmys???

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Burlesque For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Awe be two...what about me?

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Darkness049     $ 0.00
    Cya bento, never really got the time to know you but BOL with the future mate.
    Unofficial DTK DayZ Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DTKDayZ

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness049 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information