+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bhop debate

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00

Bhop debate

So quite a few people seem pretty butthurt when I bunnyhop to knife them and claim it to be cheating.

So let's get this clear.
    For starters, bunnyhopping requires a lot of practise an timing. Not only do you need to jump at the right time, you also need to strafe in order to increase your acceleration, if you don't strafe correctly, you're actually making yourself go slower.

"You might as well speedhack" - Quoted by the amazing Drunken♥♥♥♥♥♥.

So on a gungame map that is very similar to scoutzknivez, I'm on knife level, my teams full of clueless idiots and the other team have basically surrounded the spawn. And you're telling me bunnyhopping out of my spawn to dodge your primary weapon spraying and knifing you is cheating?

I sense that your inability to bunnyhop and my extraordinary skills are forcing you to find something that you can attempt to bully me against.

So in conclusion, how is bunnyhopping cheating?

King has spoken

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Overall activity: 0%
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    when will you learn, eoff.......

Personally i agree with him on a certain stage, in all the pro CS:S leagues bhopping is allowed lol, its a part of the game, really...
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    If you take the time and the effort to learn how to bhop you should be able to do it. If you use scripts on the other hand no.

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

Banned
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    when will you learn, eoff.......

Personally i agree with him on a certain stage, in all the pro CS:S leagues bhopping is allowed lol, its a part of the game, really...
    Learn what?

That I'm too good to be coming on here and asking these questions?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

Scoutknivez Rand
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 94

Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lollylegs     $ 5.00
    CSS gamers are seperated into two seperate catagories,

#1- Those who can bhop
    #2- Those who can't bhop

Just because your jelous of king's bhopping skills doesn't make it cheating ^_^ Keep it up King
    ScoutzKnivez
    IP:
    119.252.190.39:27019

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lollylegs For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Here's a good example:

Bunnyhopping being considered as speed hax is akin to shooting someone through double doors on dd2 and calling it wall hacks.

Banned
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 100
    D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

D4NNY     $ 0.00
    hey, i smash Gungame, yet i can not bhop, kinda, not really yeah.

bhop isnt cheating. there's a reason why the gravity for the server is at that setting, such as at a low level. That's to allow bhoppers.

bhopping at a good sequence and knifing at the same time requires a lot, A LOT of skill.

proud of you king

11. The Following User Says Thank You to D4NNY For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Kingeoff, my personal opinion; Bhop all day, er' day!

Bitches be jelly they can't hop.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    Wheres the debate all i see is you boasting about yourself lol. Bhopping takes time to learn and is in no way cheating
    From the green spot.

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Wheres the debate all i see is you boasting about yourself lol. Bhopping takes time to learn and is in no way cheating
    Are you blind or illiterate?

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    he's anosmic lol

(inability to smell)

sent from my iphone + frendys a nub
    Last edited by xtra.; 07-11-12 at 05:51 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    There are quite a lot of scripts etc. that are undetectable / not VAC'able and that's why people can get pissed off. If your doing it legit, then hey, good luck to ya

This is a huge problem on Zombies, bhoppers still can bhop around while being shot etc. (which is virtually impossible :S)

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 296

Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mitch     $ 10.00
    I'd say your the blind one Kingy theres already a ton of threads about bhopping (especially on gungame), read them and see what everyone thinks

Banned
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 100
    D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

D4NNY     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I'd say your the blind one Kingy theres already a ton of threads about bhopping (especially on gungame), read them and see what everyone thinks
    King is just stating his own opinions and trying to refresh people's memories that bhopping ain't hacking etc.

Sent from my fridge.
    Like me post for adMin.

-DANNY-

21. The Following User Says Thank You to D4NNY For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Don't know how you're relating other threads to being blind.
    Idgaf if there's other threads, people just need to stop being so illogical.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    lol bhop requires time? i learnt it in 1 hour
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

Chicken Schnitzel
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] PanicAtTheDisco     $ 0.00
    So quite a few people seem pretty butthurt when I bunnyhop to knife them and claim it to be cheating.

So let's get this clear.
    For starters, bunnyhopping requires a lot of practise an timing. Not only do you need to jump at the right time, you also need to strafe in order to increase your acceleration, if you don't strafe correctly, you're actually making yourself go slower.

"You might as well speedhack" - Quoted by the amazing Drunken♥♥♥♥♥♥.

So on a gungame map that is very similar to scoutzknivez, I'm on knife level, my teams full of clueless idiots and the other team have basically surrounded the spawn. And you're telling me bunnyhopping out of my spawn to dodge your primary weapon spraying and knifing you is cheating?

I sense that your inability to bunnyhop and my extraordinary skills are forcing you to find something that you can attempt to bully me against.

So in conclusion, how is bunnyhopping cheating?

King has spoken
    Our face when if you can do 1 or more well timed bhops, everybody screams out "scripter!"
    That really grinds my gears.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    I think that if you are using scripts to bhop, then its cheating.
    However if you are purely relying on your own skill, then I think its fine.

I can do basic bhopping with A and D and my mouse scroll wheel, and I think its amateurish if people start fpsmaxing and creating binds to do it.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

26. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    I didn't even know that scripts existed for bhop.

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Those that can, do.
    Those that can't, script/hate
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information