+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CS:GO/CSS Competitive TIPS

In Game - CS:GO
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 0%

Hagi3l is a splendid one to behold Hagi3l is a splendid one to behold Hagi3l is a splendid one to behold Hagi3l is a splendid one to behold Hagi3l is a splendid one to behold Hagi3l is a splendid one to behold Hagi3l's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Hagi3l     $ 5.00

Lightbulb CS:GO/CSS Competitive TIPS

So basically a few professionals have written up a guide on how to improve your aim and game knowledge.

I have used this guide and it is truly amazing.

Hope it can help you too!

http://www.netcodedtk.com/for...ive-guide.html

Good Luck.

If you ever want to play CS:GO or CSS PM your steam. (I live in Australia so playing with overseas players I get 200+ ping which is unplayable (sorry))

GFX: Sapphire HD7870 OC 2G
    CPU: Intel Core i7 950 Processor LGA1366
    MOBO: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R
    Case: CoolerMaster RC-922M-KKNI HAF Black
    PSU: Corsair HX-650 ATX
    RAM: Corsair 6GB (3x 2GB) TR3X6G1600C8D
    HDD's:
    1 - Western Digital 1TB
    2 - Seagate 2TB
    3 - Western Digital 400GB
    SSD: OCZ 120G Vertex II E Series
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013
    MousePad: Razer Goliathus Omega
    Keyboard: Logitech G19
    Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780
    Speakers: Logitech X 540
    Monitors:
    1 - BenQ GW2750HM 27-inch
    2 - Samsung SyncMaster 2333 23-inch

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hagi3l For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    and also check out their YT channel ^_^

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    im already 2g dont need that sh!t

In Game - CS:GO
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 301

Hagi3l is a splendid one to behold Hagi3l is a splendid one to behold Hagi3l is a splendid one to behold Hagi3l is a splendid one to behold Hagi3l is a splendid one to behold Hagi3l is a splendid one to behold Hagi3l's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Hagi3l     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by xtra. View Post
    Ha, funny

xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Hagi3l View Post
    Ha, funny
    nah im follow em big, just YT though im not paying for premium on there website the mutts

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    That's what they all say, especially when I'm owning them with high ping.

OT: thanks for the useful info, but I know how to set my game up properly.

Sent from my iPod touch, held together by tape and gum
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

The Baby
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 48.0%

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] danieel.     $ 5.00
    It's funny how when someone tries to help people with their competitive gaming, they become cocky and think they're top shit, and in reality, they suck worse than could be imagined. And when no one does anything, everyone looks and asks for tutorials, training sessions, help etc and complains that nothing is happening with the Pug/War Section.

Learn to appreciate it when someone tries to help. And learn from it, no one here is that great, because if you were, you'd be playing in the upper leagues of the game. But clearly not.

OT: Thanks hagie for the link, it was very helpful, and appreciate your time and effort bro.

morph: hes a sharp as my ♥♥♥♥ing dick

^ o.o dafuq?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to danieel. For This Useful Post:

Smooth Criminal yee yeah!
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Overall activity: 47.0%

GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] GeeSix     $ 10.00
    The help stopped when I stopped, shame no one else wanted to commit time to the server
    Sincerely,

[U][U][B]ff;GeeSix

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeeSix For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by danieel. View Post
    It's funny how when someone tries to help people with their competitive gaming, they become cocky and think they're top shit, and in reality, they suck worse than could be imagined. And when no one does anything, everyone looks and asks for tutorials, training sessions, help etc and complains that nothing is happening with the Pug/War Section.

Learn to appreciate it when someone tries to help. And learn from it, no one here is that great, because if you were, you'd be playing in the upper leagues of the game. But clearly not.

OT: Thanks hagie for the link, it was very helpful, and appreciate your time and effort bro.
    wow chill out dude i was joking.....

sent from my iphone + frendys a nub

The Baby

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by GeeSix View Post
    The help stopped when I stopped, shame no one else wanted to commit time to the server
    When DtK gets a CS:GO Pug/War Server, you should start it all again! I'd be glad to help and assist in any way i can! It's just hard for the War Division to do what you used to do now, especially since our SA doesnt even have a MIC !!!

wow chill out dude i was joking.....
    I am chill, I'm just sick and tired of people thinking they're top shit and all that just because they got into a War Team! It doesnt mean shit, unless results can be produced. Look at GeeSix for example, he has the opportunity to brag, why? Because he's played competitive long enough to start training sessions, and none the less he has played CG-A and should be eligible for CG-M which is far further than most if not all people who are bragging.

So just quit it. And take the help.

Total Donations For

are you kidding? i already have my own config and settings for myself this wouldbe more for people who want to start competitive...

i was kidding as i said anyway...

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    are you kidding? i already have my own config and settings for myself this wouldbe more for people who want to start competitive...
    lets see who's better setup then, friendly 1v1? <3 my 1v1

GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I actually played Sublime M and got asked to play in ESL Premier league, but no one's counting :P

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GeeSix For This Useful Post:

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    Jake, whether it's on this site or somewhere else, you should fully do lessons again. Or do private lessons. Whatever... As long as I get a dose. They were epic I'd say around 60%+ of what I know strategy wise/crossfires/smokes+flashes is from you, ha. Especially pond site inferno

Definitely CS:GO tips tho

PS, you're shit.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Xplicid For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

hahah thatd be awesome, get a few guys who have clue and actually give some nubs lessons sounds good CSGO for sure though as xplicid said

The Baby

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Xplicid View Post
    Jake, whether it's on this site or somewhere else, you should fully do lessons again. Or do private lessons. Whatever... As long as I get a dose. They were epic I'd say around 60%+ of what I know strategy wise/crossfires/smokes+flashes is from you, ha. Especially pond site inferno

Definitely CS:GO tips tho

PS, you're shit.
    LOL you should see me! Im built from the ground up by Jakey, with a throw in from Boh, Fagxxayy, Hagiel, and Enzome

And yes you are shit Xplicid <3

Total Donations For

you may get some little tips like crossfiring, some nades etc, but your play style pretty much all comes down to you. someone cant teach you where to run pr whatever, you have to do it yourself and find the best angles to play.

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by danieel. View Post
    LOL you should see me! Im built from the ground up by Jakey, with a throw in from Boh, Fagxxayy, Hagiel, and Enzome

And yes you are shit Xplicid <3
    I only play well depending on the team I'm in. I rely on good comms because of my lack of aim. For instance, I'd often top or come 2nd in SKUX, but in pugs and stuff I'll usually come 3rd/4th in the team lol. So I'm only shit sometimes

You have improved heaps though. Not as much as King tho, so you're still shit

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Xplicid For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

I 30 bombed with skux ♥♥♥♥ up plz XD

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Wow you guys find any thread to talk yourselves up don't you! xD
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information