+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Im out

#11 Conquest
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 0%
    Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Treason     $ 0.00

Im out

So, it didn't take long for my Opinion to be silenced without a reason and it kind of just proves my point. People can be trolls and idiots but I can't voice my opinion of such acts.. free speech.. YEH CONFORMATISM FOR THE WIN!..

Anyway with these recent events and my own lack of wanting to actually Participate On the servers or in the forums due to the stupidity of people and their comments I am hereby renouncing my "commitment" to this community and its servers.

Now with that out of the way for those that didn't see what I ORIGINALLY wrote it was this

" My opinion!

So, for most people that know me, I used to roam this forum frequently and post quite often but lately that has stopped. Why because I have grown rather tired of most peoples stupidity. I mean, I can understand the occasional stupid comment on a random thread but when people go out of their way to write some stupid ♥♥♥♥ed up comment that has nothing to do with the original post it gets old and really makes me question the maturity of some people here. Now if it were a Small number of people I'd not have a problem but to me it seems like this number has increased.

It makes me wonder if people have this view that if they spam (and in my opinion thats all it is) useless retarded comments that have nothing to do with the OP is funny. It's not its annoying and makes me facepalm.

Now I know rants are "frowned" upon and "not allowed" on this forum but to be honest I don't care. for me to speak up about what I see it's got to have taken some time for me to do so.

Now onto the next section - the trolls or rather the idiotic attempts to troll when infact its just stupid comments once again [seeing a trend here?] they're crappy one liners and "memes" that often aren't correct at all isn't trolling infact its a ????in' art boys and girls that takes intelligence to do, not to make you look retarded to the rest of the peeps on the forums.

So yeah, for me I stopped really being "active" here not due to my real life but because im getting sick of the stupidity that I have started to see across here. I breath a breath of relief when I read a thread that has comments based on the OP and aren't stupid.

So... Peace."

So thats it really I mean thanks to these people

Frendy, Synthetic, Luke, Burlesque, TC, MDnK, Becca, Rebellium, Lollilegs, LiMiT, Life, Wack and god knows who ever the esle I actually talked to heaps.

Also Some of the staff I know, you did a good job and such but really some of you do really all when it comes to your server work or listening to peoples opinions or atleast that is how it looked.

If I stopped really talking to you and you were from DtK I either didn't like you or I found you're trolling and/or stupid comments annoying.

So yeah, thanks for the original post deletion whom ever deleted it, thanks but yeah this is me calling it quits.
    Last edited by Curl; 27-10-12 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Don't avoid the swear filter it's there for a reason.

#11 Conquest
    Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason's Avatar
    Total Donations For

for those who have me on steam I'll still be talking to you all, so dun' worry for those that don't have me and still want to talk.. find me and yes cuffeh.. really..

Problem? ahaha Ark I've never had the pleasure of being [JA] and its probably a good thing.. as you can see.. I voice my opinion without diplomacy at all.

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post
    Man if I said my personal opinion I'd lose admin, and probably perm banned
    Please do, very interested in what you have to say.

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    Please do, very interested in what you have to say.
    By all means, feel free to contact me any day or time on steam, I'd rather not make anything public or devising.

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post
    By all means, feel free to contact me anyday or time on steam, I'd rather no make anything public.
    If you didn't want to make it public, you should have PM'ed me in the first place. You are making it seem like DtK is oppressing you and your opinions.

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    If you didn't want to make it public, you should have PM'ed me in the first place. You are making it seem like DtK is oppressing you and your opinions.
    I'm not trying to sound rude, but my opinion hasn't been asked for until now, when you've presented your interest within my personal opinions on this matter, and since you've directly asked me, I assure you, I only directly reply back, if you can understand my means?

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    ^^ guys lets not start something here
    But i to would like to know what your feeligns are
    Last edited by Rebellium; 29-10-12 at 06:15 AM.
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Don't think I have ever met you, but all the same, is always sad to see a DTK member leave.

Especially on this note.

I do notice a lot of griefing on forums and in game, especially towards the younger players, so I can understand your motives.

All the best

Rustlin' Jimmies since 93'
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Stormynitez     $ 0.00
    Theres a new spot opening on the gfx team now?

#11 Conquest
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Stormynitez View Post
    Theres a new spot opening on the gfx team now?
    funny to notice that all you have to say is about my GFX team spot.. but in answer.. yes there is.

As for Ark and Squall, squall he is saying that his opinions might cause him to look bad and thus lose his position as [JA]

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Treason For This Useful Post:

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    I know there are some things that are frustrating as all hell, but that comes along with almost anything. 100% of the population will never agree 100% on any one thing, unfortunate but true. All I can really suggest to you is to learn the time and place for needing to be 'diplomatically correct' when discussing some things in certain ways and or company.

Good luck and don't be a stranger. =)

@ Stormy, I'll be discussing that with Treason later.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    All feedback is good feedback guys, however the manner it is delivered can be either constructive, or destructive, rants and the like are destructive, which is why they are not welcome, so next time you have feedback by all means give it, but not in a rant please.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Treason View Post
    funny to notice that all you have to say is about my GFX team spot.. but in answer.. yes there is.

As for Ark and Squall, squall he is saying that his opinions might cause him to look bad and thus lose his position as [JA]
    I don't want it, anyway, The reason I brought that up was to break up the argument, If you're not happy with a relationship you leave.
    This relationship between treason and DtK, treason wasnt happy with thats why his leaving, Enough said.

Thats my 2 cents.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230

crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

crosq     $ 5.00
    I don't want it, anyway, The reason I brought that up was to break up the argument, If you're not happy with a relationship you leave.
    This relationship between treason and DtK, treason wasnt happy with thats why his leaving, Enough said.

Thats my 2 cents.
    What are you on about, you brought that up because you wanted the spot..
    You even made a thread about it, apologising for being a rottenegg before when you didn't get it (Which you are constantly towards others).

My "2 cents" is that you don't even care about this thread, you just want the spot.

Talk does not cook rice.

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    Quote Originally Posted by crosq View Post
    You even made a thread about it, apologising for being a rottenegg before when you didn't get it (Which you are constantly towards others).

My "2 cents" is that you don't even care about this thread, you just want the spot.
    ^ thats what im thinking, you had a sook about not having the spot and you are trying again to get it. so pls stop.
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by crosq View Post

How can you know what I want?

Have I been doing any graphics lately? No. stfugtfo.

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    calm your farm boys.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Oh noez stormy brought up something about the GFX team, his still buthurtt oh noez!!

Reaction when I post something.

anyway Sad to see you leave treason, Didn't game with you often but hopefully you find your wings and come back some day

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230

crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

crosq     $ 5.00
    How can you know what I want?

Have I been doing any graphics lately? No. stfugtfo.
    Hey, they don't call me crosq for no reason.. I am a magician.
    I might also live under the sea in a pineapple.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to crosq For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    calm your farm boys.
    My farm is never calm.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    sad to see you leave man, best of luck in the future

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information