+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Im out

#11 Conquest
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 0%
    Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Treason     $ 0.00

Im out

So, it didn't take long for my Opinion to be silenced without a reason and it kind of just proves my point. People can be trolls and idiots but I can't voice my opinion of such acts.. free speech.. YEH CONFORMATISM FOR THE WIN!..

Anyway with these recent events and my own lack of wanting to actually Participate On the servers or in the forums due to the stupidity of people and their comments I am hereby renouncing my "commitment" to this community and its servers.

Now with that out of the way for those that didn't see what I ORIGINALLY wrote it was this

" My opinion!

So, for most people that know me, I used to roam this forum frequently and post quite often but lately that has stopped. Why because I have grown rather tired of most peoples stupidity. I mean, I can understand the occasional stupid comment on a random thread but when people go out of their way to write some stupid ♥♥♥♥ed up comment that has nothing to do with the original post it gets old and really makes me question the maturity of some people here. Now if it were a Small number of people I'd not have a problem but to me it seems like this number has increased.

It makes me wonder if people have this view that if they spam (and in my opinion thats all it is) useless retarded comments that have nothing to do with the OP is funny. It's not its annoying and makes me facepalm.

Now I know rants are "frowned" upon and "not allowed" on this forum but to be honest I don't care. for me to speak up about what I see it's got to have taken some time for me to do so.

Now onto the next section - the trolls or rather the idiotic attempts to troll when infact its just stupid comments once again [seeing a trend here?] they're crappy one liners and "memes" that often aren't correct at all isn't trolling infact its a ????in' art boys and girls that takes intelligence to do, not to make you look retarded to the rest of the peeps on the forums.

So yeah, for me I stopped really being "active" here not due to my real life but because im getting sick of the stupidity that I have started to see across here. I breath a breath of relief when I read a thread that has comments based on the OP and aren't stupid.

So... Peace."

So thats it really I mean thanks to these people

Frendy, Synthetic, Luke, Burlesque, TC, MDnK, Becca, Rebellium, Lollilegs, LiMiT, Life, Wack and god knows who ever the esle I actually talked to heaps.

Also Some of the staff I know, you did a good job and such but really some of you do really all when it comes to your server work or listening to peoples opinions or atleast that is how it looked.

If I stopped really talking to you and you were from DtK I either didn't like you or I found you're trolling and/or stupid comments annoying.

So yeah, thanks for the original post deletion whom ever deleted it, thanks but yeah this is me calling it quits.
    Last edited by Curl; 27-10-12 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Don't avoid the swear filter it's there for a reason.

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

There is other ways!!! !!!

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    LOL rage quit

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    P.s. tl;dr, I hope your title sums everything up so my comment makes sense.

Veteran Member
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 497

Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Squizy     $ 10.00
    Sad to hear about this hope you all the best but whats with everyone stepping down or leaving

#11 Conquest
    Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    LOL rage quit
    In essence.. yes..
    tho what I have said, had to be said.. buut yeah having it "moved out of public" was the last straw for me really.

Pleb Lord
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] NinjaTurtle     $ 0.00
    Goodbye treason and goodluck with whatever you may do

#11 Conquest
    Total Donations For

Lol thanks guys for the "goodluck" and all but whats your opinion on my "rant"

Scoutknivez Rand
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 94

Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lollylegs     $ 5.00
    Treason no!!! D:

This post has something to think about though... cya mate
    Last edited by Lollylegs; 27-10-12 at 11:22 PM.
    ScoutzKnivez
    IP:
    119.252.190.39:27019

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Curl     $ 95.00
    In this community you can voice your opinion but you must obey the forum rules. If you feel the community on the forums is that bad you can voice your complaints to the appropriate people. Don't make a rant thread and expect nothing to happen to it.

Anyway bye bye.

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Well I guess I'll see you around someday.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

#11 Conquest
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by CurlofTheBurl View Post
    In this community you can voice your opinion but you must obey the forum rules. If you feel the community on the forums is that bad you can voice your complaints to the appropriate people. Don't make a rant thread and expect nothing to happen to it.

Anyway bye bye.

Yeah, cya curl

Casual Member
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Eclipse13 will become famous soon enough Eclipse13's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Eclipse13     $ 0.00
    Cya mate i do agree with bits but bol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    Seeya mate, sad to see you go
    From the green spot.

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Treason, really? =/

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Man if I said my personal opinion I'd lose admin, and probably perm banned, but Treason I will miss you dear lad, sure do love your taste in music!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 29
    STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] STR4Z     $ 0.00
    but but but treason.... why! *is now super sad* saiyonara then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TC's gf
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Burlesque     $ 0.00
    I'm sad to read this. I will miss you round this place. We must still talk about sweater yacht people on steam.
    What ruffles your jimmys???

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    See you mate.

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Man this was unexpected, please keep in touch on steam ;( !!!! I wanna still play GO wiff you
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information