+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Map rotation

Banned
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman's Avatar
    Total Donations For

meowman     $ 0.00

Map rotation

server is in desperate need of a map rotation.
    post map nominations below

becon redux.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466
    Overall activity: 0%

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...nd-or-Requests

could always use this thread to make mp suggestions

Banned
    meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman's Avatar
    Total Donations For

meowman     $ 0.00
    i believe that thread is to bring NEW maps to the server. im just happy to have some old maps that have previously been on the server brought back.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    new/ old maps tht ppl wan back but oh wells im sure they want mind if you use tht one

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Lol meowman you noobI made the exact thread a week ago

I think we need a few more JA's to help staff out and work on this, all they really need to have 4-5 sets of 15-20 maps and rotate them every fortnight I'm sure this will keep the numbers on the server and also make it more popular and to mix it up we could have events every week such as 1 kill move up a level, reverse gun game , random weapon gun game etc

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 296

Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mitch     $ 10.00
    I agree the rotation needs to be constantly updated and changed to keep the server fresh and fun to play, with the short server rotation at the moment you see the player numbers drop off after an hour or two which is all it takes for the cycle repeat. We don't really need more JA's or staff members to look into it as all the map changing and decisions lie with the SA of the server, all we can do is send recommendations and keep posting on threads such as this to let Daillvibe know what the players want.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitch For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

meowman     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDel View Post
    Lol meowman you noobI made the exact thread a week ago

I think we need a few more JA's to help staff out and work on this, all they really need to have 4-5 sets of 15-20 maps and rotate them every fortnight I'm sure this will keep the numbers on the server and also make it more popular and to mix it up we could have events every week such as 1 kill move up a level, reverse gun game , random weapon gun game etc
    Del, i was aware of your thread because i posted in it

your thread was unsuccessful so i figured, lets have another one. Possibly if we make a new thread every few days we'll get some new maps :P

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by meowman View Post
    Del, i was aware of your thread because i posted in it

your thread was unsuccessful so i figured, lets have another one. Possibly if we make a new thread every few days we'll get some new maps :P
    I'm taking a month off soon while in nz good luck with it

Flying Chicken
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy     $ 5.00
    Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing becon redux back. Maybe a few others like:
    Void
    gg_blazed_v2_evilhomer
    fuglas
    One or both of those mario maps
    sl-bend
    and that blue map with the cubes, cant remember the name.
    JOIN GG13 - CS:GO GunGame DM at: 119.252.190.39:27037

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Get rid of bathroom, corners (both of them), lego

Bring back deagle (the lighter version) and some new ones

Keep: blue arena, purple, churches

Casual Member
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 65

tinny is a jewel in the rough tinny is a jewel in the rough tinny is a jewel in the rough tinny is a jewel in the rough tinny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] tinny     $ 10.00
    defo need more maps!

Banned
    Total Donations For

meowman     $ 0.00
    so it's clear everyone wants a map rotation. Is anything going to happen? no admin have responded with any indication or do we just start playing on IT

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    SailorMoon will become famous soon enough SailorMoon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

SailorMoon     $ 0.00
    I'd be grateful with either gg_playground or gg_garage to be back in the rotation... Nah, scratch that. Add ALL the maps back, please.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] onigiribeast     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I agree the rotation needs to be constantly updated and changed to keep the server fresh and fun to play, with the short server rotation at the moment you see the player numbers drop off after an hour or two which is all it takes for the cycle repeat. We don't really need more JA's or staff members to look into it as all the map changing and decisions lie with the SA of the server, all we can do is send recommendations and keep posting on threads such as this to let Daillvibe know what the players want.
    agreed. hoping for new maps, events and other things to bring me back. At the moment i've played the current maps enough to not want to log on. I'm on dota 2 if anyone is keen

<- welcome to new zealand. can people please join the csgo servers

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    so it's clear everyone wants a map rotation. Is anything going to happen? no admin have responded with any indication or do we just start playing on IT
    is mitch not an admin? please dont rant and give admins some time to reply

sent from my iphone cause frendys a noob

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

Banned
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Oooo shiiiiit. Feel threatened DtK admins

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 296

Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mitch     $ 10.00

What am I, a potato?
    We all know the maps need updating just be patient people. It will happen

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitch For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    What am I, a potato?
    We all know the maps need updating just be patient people. It will happen
    You're useless Mitch, do your job better or I'll ban ya

22. The Following User Says Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

meowman     $ 0.00
    Hi mitch, i realise you're a JA but based on your original post i assumed you could do nothing about putting new maps on the rotation. It wasn't really an indication either like i said in my previous post

I wouldn't say "all we can do is send recommendations and keep posting on threads such as this to let Dailvibe know what the players want." is really any indication that something is going to happen...
    Last edited by meowman; 30-10-12 at 10:16 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to meowman For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    Hi mitch, i realise you're a JA but based on your original post i assumed you could do nothing about putting new maps on the rotation. It wasn't really an indication either like i said in my previous post
    yes mate he is still an admin, so he is your path to dail, whether he be busy or not, mitch and other admins can pass on details about such required requests.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information