Closed Thread

Thread: Crash Reporting Thread

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743
    Overall activity: 0%

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00

Crash Reporting Thread

Harro Jailbreakers,

Quick post up to for you guys,

Now, as you know the server has been crashing a bit lately so this is a thread for you guys, to help us admins out abit.

IF an admin ISNT online, an you cant contact us for what ever reason, pleas tell us the following details

Current Map:
    Current Time:
    Anything Occuring? (i.e. Anything popup in chat/CP used?):

ONLY POST HERE IF YOU ARE REPORTING SOMTHING, OTHERWISE DONT POST

Thats All Guys, If you can help us out it would be much appreciated <3
    copyrighted mellow productions 2012
    - Frendy
    Last edited by Frendy; 21-09-12 at 03:19 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    The reason we ask guys is that we are really gonna focus on making JB more stable so that you can enjoy playing it more.

So any help you guys can give is appreciated.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Strategic Nuclear Moose
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TeeJayy     $ 0.00
    What I've noticed over the past few months is the server goes down (whether it be updates, legitimate crash, etc) most of the time it's pretty late at night/early in the morning, and mostly during map changes.
    Apologies that this isn't an actual report, just some stuff I've noticed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeJayy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230

crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

crosq     $ 5.00
    Usually crashes when it starts map, I believe from what I've seen it's the guard plugin. Crashes when you're first in the server at you go ct, when they're people spec. Pretty sure I've gone ct first in the server and that's happened at least a couple of times. However, should just look in the error logs? Or turn debug on.

Talk does not cook rice.

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    As a reminder for future purposes as I managed to discover at the most inconvenient time (During my bloody event) that a forced Admin map change with players on the server crashes it.

I'm also fairly sure that !disarm still crashes it too? Which I hope to god is fixed soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JasperSnail For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Overall activity: 21.0%

Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Assassin     $ 40.00
    Disarm does still crash server.

I do believe that the sitation that occured during your event jasper was what crosque was describing. If it was the map that crashed the server, it would most likely have been instant as soon as it loaded, rather than giving people time to !guard and join CT. I think we should look into the possibility of the !guard plugin being an issue. With that said, since the new MOTD / Paid advertisements have been implemented I have not seen this issue occur, maybe people are joining CT to quickly and it is causing the server to have a WTF! moment?
    Only time will tell.

God OUT!

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Guys, Just a heads up, im not asking for speculation on what is causing the crashes, im asking for dates times and maps that it crashes.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Disarm does still crash server.

I do believe that the sitation that occured during your event jasper was what crosque was describing. If it was the map that crashed the server, it would most likely have been instant as soon as it loaded, rather than giving people time to !guard and join CT. I think we should look into the possibility of the !guard plugin being an issue. With that said, since the new MOTD / Paid advertisements have been implemented I have not seen this issue occur, maybe people are joining CT to quickly and it is causing the server to have a WTF! moment?
    Only time will tell.

God OUT!
    yeah possibly, keep an eye on it, possibly set a time where we try to recreate the crash from swapping off ct at start, to see if the motd time limit has ben upped.

Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Assassin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Assassin     $ 40.00
    Yes, I am aware I am an admin, posting on here so we are all aware of when these issues are happening and can connect the dots.

Current Map: Rezzurection
    Current Time: 8:11PM AEST
    Anything Occuring? (i.e. Anything popup in chat/CP used?): Was changed to a map via normal end of map voting. Don't think it was the guard plugin, the command !guard was not typed. Might have something to do with the "Dynamic Events" that are run on that map, e.g. "Armoury Tunnel Collapsing".

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Assassin For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Assassin     $ 40.00
    Current Map: Sand
    Current Time: 6:50PM AEST
    Anything Occuring? (i.e. Anything popup in chat/CP used?): Was changed to a map via normal end of map voting. Map didn't even load, server crashed. Reverted to black Ops map instantly.
    Last edited by Assassin; 23-09-12 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Green Text

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Assassin For This Useful Post:

Nitrous Oxide Pro ♥♥♥♥♥
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 126

NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] NosPro     $ 5.00
    Current Map: Ressurection
    Current Time: 11:30PM AEST
    Anything Occuring? :
    -> Normal player vote
    -> Map loaded and two people joined ct (1 whitelisted, 1 not)
    -> Non white list player joined, then crash

So my opinion on this would be that *Whitelist* and *!guard* are confusing each other. But don't take that as being the ACTUAL reason. ONLY my opinion.
    ^I have to make that clear....

Last edited by NosPro; 24-09-12 at 12:35 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NosPro For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Assassin     $ 40.00
    Current Time: 12:50AM AEST
    Anything Occuring? :
    -> Normal player vote
    -> Map loaded one person joined ct
    -> Crash before respawn

Total Donations For

Assassin     $ 40.00
    Current Map: Sand
    Current Time: 10:40PM AEST
    Anything Occuring? (i.e. Anything popup in chat/CP used?): Was changed to a map via normal end of map voting. Map didn't even load, server crashed. Reverted to black Ops map instantly.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Assassin For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Assassin     $ 40.00
    Current Time: 12:15AM AEST
    Anything Occuring? :
    -> Normal player vote
    -> Map loaded one person joined ct
    -> Crash before respawn

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Assassin For This Useful Post:

Trusted Russian Spy
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 413

Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Vladimir     $ 115.00
    Map at the time: ba_jail_aeon_v1
    Time: 9:50AM AEST
    Issues/Bugs that occurred:

Join the DtK Russians now!*

*49 20 61 6d 20 65 78 2d 4b 47 42 2e ... What the Hex?

Closed Thread

Thread Information