+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stepping down from JA

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness     $ 10.00

Stepping down from JA

Hey guys,

I'm only going to put up a quick post about this, not really one to rant on.

I'd just like to thank all the DTK staff and admins for all the help support and hours you guys have put in over the years, much appreciated as an admin, and as a player.

But the biggest thank you is to all the Office regulars for all the fun and support you have provided since i started playing office. You guys are the best <3

I not leaving for any particular reason other than I have out-grown CSS. I have a lot of study and things going on atm, so I prob wont be in game again for a while, but i'm sure i'll still see you guys around.

Love,
    Pythy.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743
    Overall activity: 0%

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Nouuuu Pythy, Well, Best Of Luck In for your future

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230

crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

crosq     $ 5.00
    Best of luck

Talk does not cook rice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crosq For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Good luck to ya Pythy Only gamed with you a few times, and sadly I had no mic atm to join in the chats, but it was enjoyable gaming with you none the less

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cha$e For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Dafuq.

Pythy....o_O

You better still come on though >_> who else can I awp/scout war with D:

<3

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    bugger dude BOL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to WackTheSneakyBeast For This Useful Post:

Hardstyle Addict
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    GreyFox has a spectacular aura about GreyFox has a spectacular aura about GreyFox has a spectacular aura about GreyFox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] GreyFox     $ 0.00
    Had a lot of great times with you on Office. Sad to see you step down, but personal life comes first.

Best of luck with your future. <3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GreyFox For This Useful Post:

You're Sad? I'm Happy!
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 193
    WebbyHRT is a glorious beacon of light WebbyHRT is a glorious beacon of light WebbyHRT is a glorious beacon of light WebbyHRT is a glorious beacon of light WebbyHRT is a glorious beacon of light WebbyHRT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] WebbyHRT     $ 0.00
    This is because of Pie isn't it? lol

Good luck with everything XD

You know what makes me happy?
    The things that make you sad!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WebbyHRT For This Useful Post:

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    Not that I play CS:S much anymore, but adios Pythy! Enjoy bruuu

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Xplicid For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Good luck with your studies! See you around sometime.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    All things must come to an enddddddddd. Good luck with the studies im sure you'll ace em.
    From the green spot.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 145

Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Bluetick Coonhound     $ 60.00
    Last edited by Bluetick Coonhound; 06-01-13 at 06:10 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluetick Coonhound For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Best of luck for your future Pythy.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

☭§nδω❄
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 205
    ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] ACEBAD123     $ 0.00
    Pythoness U Were Such A Nice Person When i Meet U On Office And A Really Awesome Admin
    Best Of Luck In The Future I Hope All Goes Well For You. From Ram

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ACEBAD123 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 203

mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown's Avatar
    Total Donations For

mrunknown     $ 10.00
    Goodluck I guess

29. The Following User Says Thank You to mrunknown For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    corkizZ is on a distinguished road corkizZ's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] corkizZ     $ 0.00
    sad to c u go for a while pythy, ill keep in touch, good luck wif all ur studies, nd hope all goes well, <3 gonna miss ya we have had a few great times xo

31. The Following User Says Thank You to corkizZ For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    awww will miss you pythy huhu T_T

33. The Following User Says Thank You to stan182 For This Useful Post:

TC's gf
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Burlesque     $ 0.00
    Good luck with everything
    What ruffles your jimmys???

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Burlesque For This Useful Post:

Strategic Nuclear Moose
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TeeJayy     $ 0.00
    BOL Pythy we appreciate your work

37. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeJayy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Much luck with future endeavors pythoness, i never usually join that crowd of office/dust servers much since i first started playing css (i'm a everything else sorta guy, jb surf minigames zombies etc), so unfortunately i never had the pleasure of meeting you ingame, but nevertheless you've obviously done a good job (from reading comments) so grats, and again good luck.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Angro For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information