Thread: DayZ Clan Vs Clan

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    poisonbite97 is on a distinguished road poisonbite97's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] poisonbite97     $ 0.00

Exclamation DayZ Clan Vs Clan

Hey guys my name is Poisonbite,

im currently playing with another clan in DayZ and they want to do a Clan Vs Clan and i have opted for our clan to verse, its going to be Squad Vs Squad, i may not be in the fight but i may be playing with the other clan....

So other things i need to say-

- before i can get our admins (if they are willing) to talk to the other admins about times, servers and rules i need to get a number of people, (Max in the team 10, Min 4) post in thread if you are keen

- you can only choose this clan or not be involved at all

- and considering im only a [M], i really hope the [SA]'s and [JA]'s have a look at this thread and consider it,

so if you guys are thinking of joining just post in this thread why you think you should, and Admins please contact me through steam (poisonbite35) and this will be bloody fun guys, you guys will be equpied by us with all the gear you want them well talk about the rest later.

~ Poisonbite [M] ~

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Overall activity: 0%
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    I would love to be in this game! i think i should be in because i have most experience with zombies :P
    zombie #6 that is.

all jokes aside i think it'll be a blast, i'll play!

math A slut.
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Falam is a jewel in the rough Falam is a jewel in the rough Falam is a jewel in the rough Falam is a jewel in the rough Falam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Falam     $ 0.00
    Hey guys my name is Poisonbite
    well that isn't ♥♥♥♥ing obvious.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Falam For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Falam no need to be rude.
    His introducing himself to the forums.
    It's only respectful to tell someone's name when you first meet them.

I regret nothing.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    sure is

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    RebeccaHuff is on a distinguished road RebeccaHuff's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RebeccaHuff     $ 0.00
    i think this could be a nice battle between Day Z clan vs another clan, I want to look forward about the update of this event.

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281

Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sp3tsY     $ 90.00
    Interesting but what kind of battle are we talking about? Can you get more specific coz on the lats few years I was only playing deathmatches and need to rethink my strategy for any changes! But Im interested. 8)

Im having problems with my net at the moment as soon as I get it running I'll add you on steam. Peace!
    Last edited by Sp3tsY; 30-09-12 at 02:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information