+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It's been Great

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517
    Overall activity: 0%

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00

It's been Great

Hey guys,
    I'm not going into any of it here, but the short and sweet version is I am Stepping down from my Admin and Staff Responsibilities, I am lacking in free time, motivation and have grown to be far far far too impatient for the roles I have been performing.
    With my RL work, i'm left with very little free time to play with my kids, spend time with the wife (when i actually get to see them, can go 4 or 5 days a week without seeing them) let alone having the time to devote myself to gaming and forums.

Huge thank you to Council, for putting up with my crap over the years, and for guiding and supporting me.
    Thanks to all the ranked members for putting into making DtK what it is.
    Thanks to all the non ranked players who help populate the servers...

Time for me to sit back in the members ranks and enjoy the servers.

Underground
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 186
    LiMiT is just really nice LiMiT is just really nice LiMiT is just really nice LiMiT is just really nice LiMiT is just really nice LiMiT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] LiMiT     $ 0.00
    Sad to see you go.. Best of luck mate. You have done a great job!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LiMiT For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Sad day for DTK ...
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 100
    D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

D4NNY     $ 0.00
    ngaw baibai tonzieeeeeeeee
    fishy and you ? who else am i gonna see go ? D:
    this sucks.
    all the best for the future mate, thanks for everything.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to D4NNY For This Useful Post:

Strategic Nuclear Moose
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TeeJayy     $ 0.00
    Cya Tonic.. it's been great mate, thanks for all your help this past year for me! <3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeJayy For This Useful Post:

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

It's not a troll, it is happening but rest assured, DTK won't die without us, and I'm certain it will continue to be the best gaming community in the world.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    weow Ton Ton

weow

<333
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Liarma     $ 0.00
    I don't see why you're all so upset. I'm not being rude or anything, but he's not leaving us, he's still gonna be on the servers and forums. He's doing this to spend more time with his family when he gets the time too, so I'm happy for him. Good on you Tonic, I hope relieving yourself of your admin duties can make your life less stressful and give you more time to enjoy the more important things, thanks for all the hard work you've put in as an admin and staff.
    Corsair 650D, ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, 2x Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI , Intel i7 2600K 4.6GHz, 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866MHz, OCZ 120GB SSD, 2x 2TB HDD, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair HX-1000W.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liarma For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Thank you tonic very much.
    Enjoy just playing on the servers.
    Good luck with real life.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    O_O

Geez.

Hope you enjoy your time alot more now though, and the move to QLD goes well =) <3

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Flying Chicken
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy     $ 5.00
    From what I've seen you've done a great job and really added to the community.

I'm sure there's many who have appreciated your time and effort. Enjoy the extra time!
    JOIN GG13 - CS:GO GunGame DM at: 119.252.190.39:27037

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Davey_Boy For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Pfft, you would leave after our big chat the other day :S Dammit mate.

Anywho, you did your job great and wore the staff badge with honour :P Congratulations on your achievements here Tonic, well done mate

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cha$e For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 203

mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown's Avatar
    Total Donations For

mrunknown     $ 10.00
    Wtf, didnt fishy make the same thread?! 2 staff just resigned?! Aww

Well dw about it man! This happens in life, we all have to move on eventaully

25. The Following User Says Thank You to mrunknown For This Useful Post:

The man, The legend, The myth.
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 555

R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO has a reputation beyond repute R@NDO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] R@NDO     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by frendy View Post
    <3 you tonic, you were always one of mah favourite staff membs <3
    </3

Quote Originally Posted by Honoba View Post
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: if you put all of us in a room
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: what do you think would happen
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: i imagine we'd kill each other sooner or later
    Princess Honoba {Elk}: well besides tonic.. we'd probably just rape him

McNuggets
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 470
    Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish has a brilliant future Fillet-o-Fish's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Fillet-o-Fish     $ 0.00
    I love how R@NDO still has his [S]pecial taggy thingy and Tonic still has [S]taff of kicking ass -_-

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fillet-o-Fish For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillet-o-Fish View Post
    I love how R@NDO still has his [S]pecial taggy thingy and Tonic still has [S]taff of kicking ass -_-
    I at least changed mine.... and my signatures and avatars

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

I'll get to it one day lol

Scoutknivez Rand
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 94

Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lollylegs     $ 5.00
    Wait what D: Fishy, Tonic, noooooo!

BOL with whatever your going to get up to now
    Last edited by Lollylegs; 03-09-12 at 04:24 PM.
    ScoutzKnivez
    IP:
    119.252.190.39:27019

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Lollylegs For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    You are thanking all these posts!
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    You are thanking all these posts!
    Am I?

Pleb Lord
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle has a reputation beyond repute NinjaTurtle's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] NinjaTurtle     $ 0.00
    You just got rejected topcoat xD

Best of luck tonic

37. The Following User Says Thank You to NinjaTurtle For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information