+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: It's been Great

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517
    Overall activity: 0%

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00

It's been Great

Hey guys,
    I'm not going into any of it here, but the short and sweet version is I am Stepping down from my Admin and Staff Responsibilities, I am lacking in free time, motivation and have grown to be far far far too impatient for the roles I have been performing.
    With my RL work, i'm left with very little free time to play with my kids, spend time with the wife (when i actually get to see them, can go 4 or 5 days a week without seeing them) let alone having the time to devote myself to gaming and forums.

Huge thank you to Council, for putting up with my crap over the years, and for guiding and supporting me.
    Thanks to all the ranked members for putting into making DtK what it is.
    Thanks to all the non ranked players who help populate the servers...

Time for me to sit back in the members ranks and enjoy the servers.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Liarma     $ 0.00
    He thanked mine. I feel loved :')
    Corsair 650D, ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, 2x Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI , Intel i7 2600K 4.6GHz, 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866MHz, OCZ 120GB SSD, 2x 2TB HDD, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair HX-1000W.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Liarma For This Useful Post:

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    Noooooooooooooo tonicc!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to andr0iid For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information