+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: School camp + break

Banned
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Overall activity: 0%
    Oxepon has a spectacular aura about Oxepon has a spectacular aura about Oxepon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Oxepon     $ 0.00

School camp + break

Hey guys Oxepon here.
    So firstly i would like to start with:
    Im sorry DtK for all the "stuff" i have caused.
    Im sorry to all the people NOT in DtK who have read my posts.
    When i first ame into this community i was a gg10 rand who started to like gg10 and so i decieded to come on the forums and know alot more of you guys.
    At the time i didnt think DtK had any other servers.
    Even though the forums has #1 Jailbreak blah blah.
    I'm so blind i didnt even see that.
    So after awhile i rqed DtK because of lapdancinglavalampllama
    And moved on to "Freedomgamers" i made a bad start there by going onto there jailbreak server (I didnt know what jb was) so i decided to go on there play some jailbreak, at the time i was on there i didnt know this but i was getting trolled so i got perma banned.
    Anyway, so after i got perma banned i started playing #Mr. servers then i saw DtK and thought, hold on i remember these guys, i used to be in DtK lets go play some gg10.
    So, no one was on. i came back on the forums. got welcomed and stuff.
    But there was a little bit of flaming on the thread saying "♥♥♥♥ off oxe" and stuff like that.
    So after that, i tryed to give it back to them.
    I've now realised that trying to do this instead of ignoring it was a bad mistake and has ruined my reputation with DtK.
    So with my school camp coming up in 2 weeks time, i'm thinking this is a good start to forget about everything forgot what you guys said and stuff.
    i go on camp for a week, 1 week later we have what we call a "minischool" its where we all meet up at a certain place and camp out for 3 days.
    So, I'm asking for your help.
    Can you guys please forget who i'm and i will forget who you guys are.
    I will try and come back as a completely new person.
    If you would like to leave me a message, thats fine.

Moral of the story: Taking a 3 week break, and hoping to comeback a better person.
    But i also need your guys help.

-Thanks
    Oxepon.
    P.S: If i'm somehow advertising other servers can an admin on the forums please edit that out or put it in dull writing?

Thanks once again DtK.

P.S.S: The things we are doing on camp:
    Snorkeling,
    Sand boarding,
    Water Cricket,
    Climibing palm trees,
    Campfire show,
    Discoing evernight till 11pm.
    Last edited by Oxepon; 31-08-12 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Adding what we are doing on camp.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oxepon For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    Long live oxe may he return safe and sound and may he forget the rats

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    glhf, hope it does work and you do change. but the chances?

0.000000000000000000232342353453524344234234234%
    Last edited by xtra.; 31-08-12 at 07:55 PM. Reason: space between numbers...

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Yea, seriously man, if you come back and you have legitimately changed, kudos to you and we can move on. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't come back, it'd honestly save yourself the hassle. Glhf.
    Come Join us and play on the DtK Zombie Server! 45.121.211.55:27058

Thanks Stormy for the amazing sig <3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Synthetic For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    There are many people that have left the forums for "Breaks" to supposedly come back a different person such as Tomi and Tomi to name a few. Oh and that dyl star rand but they always come back the exact same person excpet that dyl star rand who actually sort of changed.

Basically they come back and the first 2-4 weeks they are back they act like a goodie two socks and think they're fooling everyone into thinking they're changed but eventually someone in the background is lurking watching their every move and makes a post like this one.

You will come back and be the exact same immature person you are now. 3 weeks is not nearly long enough to have a substantial change in your life. I know because at one stage I was a little kid like you trolling people and causing flame wars but then I stopped caring about games for about 3-4 months and went out into the real world where I learnt the social skills required to be an accepted and ***respected*** member of a community.

Like I have said before and will say again, I would love nothing more to see you back here and welcomed in the community but it will just not happen until you mature. GLHF

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vartain For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Liarma     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by vartain View Post
    There are many people that have left the forums for "Breaks" to supposedly come back a different person such as Tomi and Tomi to name a few
    shit was lost.
    Corsair 650D, ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, 2x Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI , Intel i7 2600K 4.6GHz, 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866MHz, OCZ 120GB SSD, 2x 2TB HDD, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair HX-1000W.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Liarma For This Useful Post:

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    >MFW reading these comments

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    asdkfmaodksfgmkdfogmkodfaga
    Last edited by Justyce333251; 18-11-13 at 09:33 PM.

Chicken Schnitzel
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco is a splendid one to behold PanicAtTheDisco's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] PanicAtTheDisco     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxepon View Post
    Discoing evernight till 11pm.
    ...Woah man Be careful you might pass out there, champ.

But seriously, have fun on camp. And remember, don't cause fights and shit bro, not worth your effort and time to argue with people, just take it and let it pass, and if it REALLY needs to be dealt with, make a recording of it and send it in, the admins will happily look at it and deal punishments if appropriate.
    Last edited by PanicAtTheDisco; 01-09-12 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Too many dots....

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    adsfkmasdofmkoasdmfgokasdmko lolol
    Last edited by Justyce333251; 18-11-13 at 09:34 PM.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    ...W...T...F did I just read???

Is English still being taught in schools?
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Strategic Nuclear Moose
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TeeJayy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    Most of the time it's either an un-productive classroom (shit teacher) or an ignorant child.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeeJayy For This Useful Post:

Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Liarma     $ 0.00

yolo.

Official DtK Sammich Lady
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump has a reputation beyond repute Effalump's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Effalump     $ 0.00

Seeing as I'm an excellent shit to English translator, I did a translation into English for you. It reads as follows:

Hey guys, Oxepon here.

I would firstly like to say that I'm sorry to DtK for all of the shit I have caused, and for everyone who has had to read the shit I post.
    Pretty much, I'm going on a break for three weeks as I have camp and feel as if this would be a perfect time for everyone to forgot about how annoying I am.

Just because no one cares what I'm doing on camp, I'll tell you anyway:
    - List of things no one cares abouts.

Once again, thanks DtK.
    Last edited by Effalump; 02-09-12 at 12:26 AM.

Not Not Hellspawn-No Sound : man jailbreak is hard to play without sound.
    [SM] Effalump: Permanently banned player "Not Not Hellspawn-No Sound" (reason: harder to play when you're permed.).

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    School camp? thats for girls. Try MANHOOD CAMPING, just for those who dont know:

Manhood Camping Firequest. Lookin' for a 100% for real bros to share/experience manhood in all its glory. This is for real, I don't want to waste my time or yours. 100% JO and manhood, no sugar added. I AM NOT GAY. Don't even think this is a sex thing, it's all about manhood.

Looking for bros to head into the woods and bond by fire, experience life as men once lived it, JO circle, and fire/vision quests.

Gonna need some basic things/skills, I don't want to be slowed down by fools:

- must be in reasonable shape, if you get winded walking then stay home
    - Ed Hardy camping gear, it's really good gear and it's awesome
    - desire to be a man among men
    - not afraid to wield a blade
    - crystal, I'm not sharing mine
    - must be able to make a fire
    - gloves
    - a knowledge of native vegetation (knowledge of psychotropic fungus a plus)
    - knowledge of modern music
    - protective/splash resistant eye wear
    - 5 - 10 of those clip things that rock climbers use

We are gonna need a mobile music device, ipod or something. I'm bringing the music for the firequests and visionquests, Nickleback's The Long Road. I only have it on CD, so I'll have my discman as a last resort, an ipod would be nicer. Just sayin'.

Dont' want to see:

- bad attitudes
    - gay/homoerotic behavior, this is a manhood thing. I AM NOT GAY.
    - c**k rings, can't keep it up w/o help, you aren't gonna make it on this quest
    - firearms, there's gonna be enough guns going off and spent shells to pick up
    - the nerds/dorks/lames/and anyone less than 100% into manhood.

I promise you this will be the trip of your life. It will change the way you think. I'm serious, and I AM NOT GAY. To see a group of bros being men, a JO circle by a camp fire. Crystals get jacked, no lie. You will slip into a different frame of mind, you will feel electric. Last outing, we had a group that was so charged we attracted bears. It was no deal, nature knew man was in the forest, the crystals gave us the confidence to own those bears. I saw it, I was there.

R.I.P Umesh

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Jugger way to story top LOL.

have fun ox
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Juggers Lesson to all:
    You dont need admin powers to close a thread.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Oxepon has a spectacular aura about Oxepon has a spectacular aura about Oxepon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Oxepon     $ 0.00
    5 sleeps.
    ♥♥♥♥ YES!

Scoutknivez Rand
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 94

Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs has much to be proud of Lollylegs's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lollylegs     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Blah Blah Blah Blah...
    I promise you this will be the trip of your life. It will change the way you think. I'm serious, and I AM NOT GAY. To see a group of bros being men, a JO circle by a camp fire. Crystals get jacked, no lie. You will slip into a different frame of mind, you will feel electric. Last outing, we had a group that was so charged we attracted bears. It was no deal, nature knew man was in the forest, the crystals gave us the confidence to own those bears. I saw it, I was there.

Have fun Jugger and victims...
    ScoutzKnivez
    IP:
    119.252.190.39:27019

Total Donations For

Liarma     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxepon View Post
    5 sleeps.
    ♥♥♥♥ YES!
    Yeah, we're all celebrating too.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liarma For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information