+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Wildest Party Experience?

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824
    Overall activity: 0%

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00

Wildest Party Experience?

Hello Folks! Pilot Jones here, just recovering from a wild weekend and this be my story;

Saturday night, I hit up the clubs with a couple of buddies for my Pal's 21st birthday and let me tell you, shit was wild! The ladies were fine and the club was booming.

So being single for quite a while, I'd figure "Hey.. I may as well chase tail while I'm here". My friends are with me at the bar when we spot a group of chicks dancing - No boyfriends in sight. It was perfect, this one girl in particular she just seemed to shine like nobody else on the floor, and it almost felt like a sign that I had to holla. So I tell my friends to hold it down at the bar while I head off and just talk to this chick. Let me tell you, she was way outta my league, hourglass figure in a black dress, brunette with her hair curled.

As I approached, I acted like a real gentleman, I asked her friends if I could kindly take her to dance. The girls checked me out for a second and had a giggle and pushed their friend toward me. So we moved and started dancing and just gave each other details of name, age, etc. As the songs got more touchy friendly (Slow jams, as it was an RnB club) we started getting real close, I placed my hand on her hips and we kinda did the whole corny swaying crap. I looked over this chick's shoulder to see my that my pal's are missing. I kinda shrugged it off, not thinking it was a big deal.

The music got progressively faster and the content becoming more explicit. This girl begins to get more wild as she does all sorts of crazy stunts - hair flinging, ass shaking, jumping.. Anything you can really think of. I try to contain her by holding her close but still maintaining a rhythm, at about this time she's whispering things into my ear about making out and possibly leaving the club, I'm mad keen on getting with her so we kiss a little and I place my hands on her ass.

You might think "Awesome Job, Pilot! You hooked up and had a great night!" Wrong.
    I feel an odd sensation that my hands are unfamiliar with.. It feels wet and also feels some what thick in texture. I back off from the girl, but she continues to dance - unaware of the fact that I let go.

As I back away, I look at my hands.. And to my horror, a moist, clear substance with large portions of brown cover my hands.

My hands are covered with shit and sweat. I have no freaking clue why, but I had the natural instinct to smell my hand. and MY GOD it was terrible. I run toward the bathroom whimpering and turn the taps on full blast. The water cleans off the mess hands but it covers my shirt. Well shit. I clean up and check for my phone. 20 missed calls. about 3 - 4 from each friend. I call back to just hear my friend answer with a loud hostile tone (So loud, in fact I had to satirically hold the phone away from my face and clench my right eye) I hear him clear though, he says they were kicked out of the club and are now being chased by some crazy drunk dude. I try to calm him down and ask for his location while walking out of the club.

I am now a man, drenched in sweaty poo water, feeling rather upset due to the enjoyment of my night ending quickly. I am also hella concerned looking for my friends who could have possibly been stabbed and or killed. I ran to the street where my friend told me they were located while on the phone when suddenly I find this guy laying naked on the side of the street. I yell out to him, asking if he's alright while slowing down to approach with caution.

All of a sudden, I hear a scream only I can recognize from both the phone and in person, it was my friend, he proceeded to scream to me "DON'T GET CLOSE, HE'S THE GUY CHASING US" I look to the direction of where the voice is coming from. The alleyway. He and all my friends run out yelling while pointing frantically. I turn around and the naked guy is standing looking right at me and says "I'm mister jinky! touch my dick!!!!!" Let me tell you, I have never been so scared in my life and I just throw the hardest punch and knock the dude out cold (I was so freaked I even forgot that the dude's junk was just flopping everywhere) The guy fell pretty hard and I just stood there startled.

And my friends run to me yelling "WHAT THE HELL?" I was so confused, but he then explained they wanted to prank me so they payed the Birthday Boy's cousin to strip down and scare me.

It definitely wasn't the right time to mess around with a guy covered in shit, only wanting one thing from the night..
    I came home feeling dirty and feeling bad for the dude I punched. That night was wild.

TL;DR: Friend's 21st, wanted to kiss a girl and ended up having poo on my hands, was attacked by a naked guy who turned out to be my friend's cousin.

So there's my story, I'm bored and I'm keen for a read - do any of DTK's members get wild on the occasion and have some funny stories to tell? If so, leave a story or two! or just enjoy this one I wrote.

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    CBF reading, Read TLDR, will read later after 21 Jump Street

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TomiHU101 For This Useful Post:

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    [NSFW]

I was 17 at a friends house party and there were hotties everywhere me and my mate were smashing some Jager when a girl with the smoothest soft pink skin comes up to me slowly, at this point i haz massive boner staring at her curves, i look into her dark eyes and say " Damn, hun i could just ♥♥♥♥ you right here right now" she smiles and whispers in my ear " ditto".

I know she wants it. I take her to a random empty room and i slowly sit on the bed. She turns on the radio loud, shes gonna get loud. She starts a striptease. No panties. She unzips my pants and begins to blow me, works the ballsack like a champ. Door bursts open and some asshole with a red and white hat bursts in and throws something at the back of the girls head, she dissapears and the asshole leaves. MFW i was blown by a Ditto.

Last edited by Juggernaut; 27-08-12 at 06:13 PM.

R.I.P Umesh

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    [NSFW]

I was 17 at a friends house party and there were hotties everywhere me and my mate were smashing some Jager when a girl with the smoothest soft pink skin comes up to me slowly, at this point i haz massive boner staring at her curves, i look into her dark eyes and say " Damn, hun i could just ♥♥♥♥ you right here right now" she smiles and whispers in my ear " ditto".

I know she wants it. I take her to a random empty room and i slowly sit on the bed. She turns on the radio loud, shes gonna get loud. She starts a striptease. No panties. She unzips my pants and begins to blow me, works the ballsack like a champ. Door bursts open and some asshole with a red and white hat bursts in and throws something at the back of the girls head, she dissapears and the asshole leaves. MFW when i was blown by a Ditto.

dafuq?
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

math A slut.
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 284
    Falam is a jewel in the rough Falam is a jewel in the rough Falam is a jewel in the rough Falam is a jewel in the rough Falam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Falam     $ 0.00
    got high on sugar from too much cake.

I think I was like 8yo or something - wild times.

all jokes aside, that was a good read - cheers.
    Last edited by Falam; 27-08-12 at 06:19 PM.

Clickin' ain't easy.
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] BeardedSquirrel     $ 0.00
    I once swallowed 4 tic tacs at once... I know, lines over there ladies.
    Sad days.

Banned
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    This thread has gone from wildest to weirdest.

Wildest party I went to was near a popular beach here and the house had about 300-400 people there. Thing was packed with hotties and when the police rocked up for a noise complaint they were more then shocked to see nearly a good 400 people pack out onto the street and start throwing bottles at their car. Sure enough they drove away fast nearly running someone over only to comeback with about 8 cop cars and a helicopter. The party went down to the beach afterwards where 5 seperate little fires were lit and good times were had by all.

The weirdest thing by far was at a party when i was 14-15. Me and a girl had been hooking up then we stopped and next thing I know her sister was sitting next to me on the other side and she leans over and starts making out with me. Soon enough they both looked past me and seen each other then got up and left me there. I later found a girl that I had seen at random parties earlier and we got to it. Then she says how about a blowjob? Sure enough i accept but there are no rooms in the house we can use and no where really private so I said ♥♥♥♥ it lets go for a walk. We went for a walk to the end of the street where there is train tracks. I basically got her to blow me in the middle of the street on the train tracks and everything was going great...until the cops arrived. She was that drunk she kept going when the cops arrived and me being 14-15 at the time when they wound down the window I said "imma need bout another 5 minute guys" well they didn't like that very much and arrested me for indecent exposure while she was still sucking.

My two best i can remember

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vartain For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 439
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    Once drank pomegranate juice, pretty hectic. Made a bong.
    Last edited by GatorTheHator; 27-08-12 at 06:50 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GatorTheHator For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    damn everyone here is so damn cool
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    is it me or am i the only one who goes to partys full of lollies and water and orange juice with party poppers and party hats
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

Strategic Nuclear Moose
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TeeJayy     $ 0.00
    Went to sleep on the bonnet of a car once, woke up in the garden on the other side of the house.

Good read but Pilot, hahah

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Northy     $ 10.00
    Had mates over my house and had way to many shots. Hardly remember the night. The only thing I really remember was walking down the street with my pants down and my mum pulls up right next to me in her car. I shat my pants (not literally) and started running.
    Then I spewed up later that night and was trying to eat my spew because it looked like chips.

entertaining read btw

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    Never been to a party.
    feelsbadman.jpg
    From the green spot.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

TC's gf
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Burlesque     $ 0.00
    I ate icecream for dinner last night. 'Whoa, Burlesque must be one crazy gal', I hear you say.
    What ruffles your jimmys???

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Burlesque For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    I went into town one night (Underage ftw), anyways all I remember from that night was waking up the next day on some randoms front lawn in a suburb I never heard of. That was a great story to tell my parents -_-

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Hahaha cracked up at the last bit! Damn that's funny.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Your story was good, then the shit came in...

Wildest night for me

A few months ago, hit da clubz of melbourne for a friends 18th. Sweet talked the bartender, who gave me a free shot for every shot I bought. Me, being the hektik party animal I am, bought about ABC shots = my weakness = completely ♥♥♥♥ed up. I don't know what happened, but I woke up in an apartment in the city (Mantra on russell for those melbournians) next to a girl with no bra on, who to this day I have not met. I don't know what happened that night, probably didn't root due to the large amount of alcohol consumption and inability to 'get it up' in that state. But there must have been some crazy drunk humping.

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    Here's my story,

it was a cold night at toys R us, hardly a good time to have a birthday party, but meh, i only came for the food. so there i was checking out all dah toys and all of a sudden.. oh god i can't go on.

lol jokes, im bored

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00
    This isnt my Story But my Friend You Know him as Rev . This is... The Bluelights Story XD

Well it all begains one day when are Champion ( Rev ) was out with some friends at a underage Club called "bluelights" and all of a sudden a blind Albino prostitute come up 2 him and grabs him by the penis and drags him 2 the Toilets where She got down on her Knees and Blowed him all night long. Good on ya REV !! <3
    Last edited by Atariowns; 28-08-12 at 12:02 AM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Atariowns For This Useful Post:

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information