+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Geeez

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00

Geeez

Some of yous really need to just have fun in the game,
    DtK obviously is a clan that is for anyone that loves the gaming community and fair play,
    but i don't think DtK promotes sore losers...if you wanna rage,turn off the monitor and go outside.
    lol..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stan182 For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    o_O

Who raged?

If it's a problem, come tell me, or Luka, or Pythy or any of the JA >_>

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Tunnel Defender
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

nah i'd rather not name people..this will always be a part of the gaming world..
    being called a hacker is a pretty standard procedure..lol

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    I understand that, but everytime somebody calls you a hacker, you don't need to make a thread.

If they are DtK, then come get an admin, if they are just....being retarded.

If they are rands, just votemute if an admin isn't on at the time. ^_^

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    Overall activity: 0%
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    take it as a compliment.
    simple.
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    dam i better not go there then you wont like some of my rages

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WackTheSneakyBeast For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

lol,i don't care if its a "for fun rage",but some are sore losers..
    but i do wonder why some players want to wear the DtK tag if they can't cope with gaming like a sport.

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

dore losers are apart of any game if you dont wonna hear them mute them loll

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WackTheSneakyBeast For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    I love being called a hacker, best compliment you can get on CSS. Doesn't happen often though I'm too noob
    From the green spot.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by WackTheSneakyBeast View Post
    dore losers are apart of any game if you dont wonna hear them mute them loll
    if only i could censor chat? lolz xD

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I love being called a hacker, best compliment you can get on CSS. Doesn't happen often though I'm too noob
    but you do hax luke :P

Banned
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    WAROxe is on a distinguished road WAROxe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WAROxe     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by stan182 View Post
    .if you wanna rage,turn off the monitor and go outside.
    lol..
    Man. what does "Turn off the monitor" and "outside" mean?

JDM. Why you so pro?
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 229
    JDMHungLO has a spectacular aura about JDMHungLO has a spectacular aura about JDMHungLO has a spectacular aura about JDMHungLO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] JDMHungLO     $ 0.00
    Far out Stan.. Why are you hacking for!!!!.. heheh jokes bru.. Don't worry man.. Just means they're shit.. O_o

~ JDM. Why you so pro?

~ JDM. Why you so pro?

DtK Server #3 Counter-Strike Source Office DM

DTK Server #12 Counter-Strike Global Offensive Deathmatch

~ Vertex :: ~

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 174

Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Alerts     $ 5.00
    This game alway's makes me angry, Espically when people that have just started playing on the server come in and your in-front of them, And nothing happens this game is just here to make you angry.

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 439
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    lawl, i got raged at for awping a few nights ago. The funny part is that they were awping as well ;D

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GatorTheHator For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by GatorTheHator View Post
    lawl, i got raged at for awping a few nights ago. The funny part is that they were awping as well ;D
    haha gotta love em
    i don't know why some ppl make the game think the game is all just w,a,s,d,crouch,click..the game does involve common sense.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 583

Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nexoit     $ 10.00
    Dude they think you are a hacker... That's a good thing! Means you are raping them and that they suck. Haha

[DtK] [JA] Untouchable Nexoit is my best friend so..... but I still give him shit.

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct quick lets grab eachothers diks

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281

Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sp3tsY     $ 90.00
    I played office today and stan was raping everyone. lol I can't belive they called you hacker I would say you are hactik and in the zone. =)

Casual Member
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Evol     $ 0.00
    You guys aren't that special in office... Knifing you guys is too darn easy

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by stan182 View Post
    if only i could censor chat? lolz xD
    just dont read chat then lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information