+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Promotions 2012 - Batch 2

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 0%

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00

Promotions 2012 - Batch 2

Promotions 2012, Batch 2.

As has been hinted to on forums ranks have been assessed again. We used the same rules on what it takes to get promoted as in April, before then , you didn't have to do much and could still get promoted. Which left us with an odd balance and more Veteran bans than Troopers??????

ALL Neophytes were reviewed as their rank is strictly probationary, and IF they had shown consistent activity in game they have been bumped up to Members, the exceptions being those who got their tags less than 3 months ago, those who had numerous or significant infractions/bans, and those whose behaviour was deemed questionable by the review team and are being kept in the Neophyte rank to be watched.
    If you are/were a Neophyte and you find your tags removed it WILL be for one of three reasons, 1.) You’re in game and server activity has been non-existent of late (it does say on the joining ‘Read Here First!!’ page that you must remain active to earn your keep. 2.) You have some significant or numerous bans/infractions. 3.) We made a mistake, I’m not going to lie, this can happen and is why we have left a time period open for protests.
    If you were not promoted or lost your tags and you are/were a Neophyte there is a 28 day period from NOW to protest the decision. If you wish to protest you must private message ME and only ME on forums with the following format or your protest will be ignored. Even though I'm on a break, I will log in to check this

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:1337
    Reason for protest: Because I posted a going away thread link HERE.

(Or whatever your reason is, keep it short and sweet, abuse will also be ignored and an infraction added against you.)

MEMBERS, TROOPERS AND VETERANS!
    The M’s, T’s and V’s were approached the same as last time, you have all had since April to nominate those you think worthy (INCLUDING YOURSELVES) and since the only people seeing the forms are Staff it is anonymous and there are NO excuses for not getting yours in. Also on top of that a set of requirements were put in place with what it takes to become a Trooper or Veteran as it was just way to easy to get to Vet. If you had a nomination and did not get a promotion it is because you did not meet these requirements which at this point shall remain a closely guarded secret of the Staff.

So even by reducing our workload so massively it still took almost 12 hours of Skype calls and many hours/evenings of work after to go through this batch. I would like to CONGRATULATE the members who got a promotion and encourage those who didn’t to keep up the work as a lot were oh so close.
    We aim to have all the tags updated within 14 days. It will take time as there is a fair bit to be done behind the scenes. Now without further delay, the lucky promoted list!

Neophytes -> Members
    ApeX
    Autumn
    Bento
    Bonesy
    Boris
    Burlesque
    chicky21
    clairee
    conq
    conspiracyx1
    corkizz
    craig
    Dannyo55
    Deamonhunter
    Deathraver
    DonkeysWTF
    Droneo
    EaGLe
    Eazy
    EliteX01
    EnslavedFalcon
    EpicKiller
    esmaj
    Finch
    forkus
    Fuzion
    glenlol
    Greyfox
    Hawk
    headliner
    ILIVETOKILL1
    Ironwolf
    ItzPanda
    Jack_Daniels
    jaydn
    Jem96
    Jetpackin
    Jigsaw
    jongtu
    Justyce333251
    KKsKillerHayden
    kniferism213
    kuzz
    Leitchyshawn1
    Lethal
    Like_a_bauxe
    MaGiiC
    Mors
    Mr.Mailman
    Nandos
    NinjaTurtle
    Noballz
    Northy
    P3nguin
    PiMpacT
    REZZIE
    Sacrificialsteak
    sCorpionN04
    shadowsl4yer12
    shan
    SierrALeet
    Skorp21
    Sliphop
    Smiley1
    SniperHero915
    spastic
    SpOOn
    SupermanJimmy
    Sync
    TheBunnyPeople
    ThePie
    the_man_who_defied_god
    tomasedwards
    Undercover Martyn
    vasiscool
    ViaticChief
    Waffle_copters
    WebbyHRT
    who_

Members -> Troopers
    Paul
    Teejayy
    TurtleTom
    nDOTdl
    FlashnDash
    Shadow
    HITMAN
    clunkyspoon
    ACEBAD123

Troopers -> Veterans
    Plox
    DirtyDeeds
    Kstaar
    2minutenoobles

IF YOU CANNOT FIND YOUR ANSWER IN THE ABOVE TEXT, READ IT AGAIN, THEN POST BELOW.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE VOLUNTEERS WHO HELPED!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!

Last edited by Fishy; 25-08-12 at 12:54 PM.

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Falam View Post
    nearly been in dtk for 2 years.

not even V.

missed last 3 promotions..

hardly nearly, im the one who has nearly been here for 2 years.....

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Teejay <-- Gets "perm banned" then promoted to Trooper. Hehe. Silly Rowdy.

Congrats again to all.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Mr.Mailman will become famous soon enough Mr.Mailman's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Mr.Mailman     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Life is a Highway View Post
    i actually LOLed hahah, sad to see though
    thanks highway. but im on my ipod without auto corrct so my spelling is shit as i cant go on my pc catch u guys when i get bak on.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Mailman For This Useful Post:

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    Maybe next batch of promotions, hopefully.
    Perhaps.

The problem with judging people on their attitude and contributions is emotion comes into it. It is hard to be objective and fair when you have to judge someone on what you think of them. It would make V's a boys club for the cool people. and those who are truly veterans of the server might get missed out because they are not liked. If I were to judge on whose contributions I liked. keeping a STANDARD is hard when you have to judge things. Having a minimum criteria takes away the human biased. some cases are exceptional but next promotions round MDnK will have AT LEAST:
    18 months membership
    Hopefully still 0 bans
    Hopefully still the one infraction from before he joined.
    If this is the case and he racks up another 80-100 hours game time, it could be possible. Even if he got to 150 hours he still wouldn't be remotely close to the minimum but his membership and lack of bans would come into play. Meaning a group decision could possibly over ride it, I cant promise anything, Staff as a group would have to agree.

Fishy

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    Perhaps.

The problem with judging people on their attitude and contributions is emotion comes into it. It is hard to be objective and fair when you have to judge someone on what you think of them. It would make V's a boys club for the cool people. and those who are truly veterans of the server might get missed out because they are not liked. If I were to judge on whose contributions I liked. keeping a STANDARD is hard when you have to judge things. Having a minimum criteria takes away the human biased. some cases are exceptional but next promotions round MDnK will have AT LEAST:
    18 months membership
    Hopefully still 0 bans
    Hopefully still the one infraction from before he joined.
    If this is the case and he racks up another 80-100 hours game time, it could be possible. Even if he got to 150 hours he still wouldn't be remotely close to the minimum but his membership and lack of bans would come into play. Meaning a group decision could possibly over ride it, I cant promise anything, Staff as a group would have to agree.

Fishy
    Lol 100 hours! Probably wont happen but hey thanks for clarifying fisheh =)

Banned
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 100
    D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

D4NNY     $ 0.00
    afk counts in those 100hrs right fishy ?

Sent from my fridge.

-DANNY-

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    Can I jump straight to V?
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Undercover Martyn For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover Martyn View Post
    Can I jump straight to V?
    Virgin ? Cause i am pretty sure bento won that already
    <33
    Last edited by Rebellium; 25-08-12 at 03:04 PM.
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebellium For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    Damn it must be sad that I only know bento bluey and hitman out of all the promotions..I've been gone too long lol

Congratz all anyways
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 145

Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound has much to be proud of Bluetick Coonhound's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Bluetick Coonhound     $ 60.00
    Congratulations everyone.Well deserved

Twin #1
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    dav. is a jewel in the rough dav. is a jewel in the rough dav. is a jewel in the rough dav.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] dav.     $ 0.00
    Congrats to you all!

Twin #2
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Autumn will become famous soon enough Autumn will become famous soon enough Autumn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Autumn     $ 0.00
    Wooo! Congrats to everyone else who got promoted.

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Criteria is
    Bans
    Infractions
    Gametime
    Joining date (neo not forum joining)

The numbers beside those categories however, are a closely guarded secret Not even the helpers know. :P
    I know Or at least I know most.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Purplicious View Post
    I know Or at least I know most.
    nope you know only 1 :P the rest are different :P

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    Criteria is
    Bans
    Infractions
    Gametime
    Joining date (neo not forum joining)
    how many fish i have to fish b4 fish find out
    The numbers beside those categories however, are a closely guarded secret Not even the helpers know. :P

BigDel i don't know your hours, you were not nominated I can only bump the nomination thread so many times before I need to cry myself to sleep in the foetal position under my desk :P
    fixed lol but in al serousness gratz guys

24. The Following User Says Thank You to WackTheSneakyBeast For This Useful Post:

Pro Rebel
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Plox     $ 0.00
    Thanks to everyone who nominated me and gratz to everyone that got promoted.
    Last edited by Plox; 25-08-12 at 06:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Smooth Criminal yee yeah!
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Overall activity: 47.0%

GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] GeeSix     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Falam View Post
    nearly been in dtk for 2 years.

not even V.

missed last 3 promotions..

Why do you think we care?
    Sincerely,

[U][U][B]ff;GeeSix

27. The Following User Says Thank You to GeeSix For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Danny_P is on a distinguished road Danny_P's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Danny_P     $ 0.00
    Congratulations!

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Fanks guise.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Feelin your pain falam :\
    Ploxy n kstaar Vet before me :sadface:
    Nah i suppose they deserve it as much as the rest.
    Idk when i'll next be on the computer due to me moving hotels tomorrow so if i take awhile to respond don't be suprised .
    Also, Cos like i usually do and congratulate all of you (or as many as i can) in servers
    Cỏngratulations;
    to all the Neophytes being upgraded and officially apart of the DTK crew, welcome.
    to all the Members who've earnt the trooper rank, and i hope none of you rats steal my (Best trooper) title. i'll be alittle mad.
    to all the Troopers (not me ) who've shown a crazy amount of dedication to the server(s) and forums.
    You've all earnt it
    Peace fellas.
    Last edited by Angro; 26-08-12 at 01:12 AM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Angro For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information