Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Post DtK AntiCheat Panel - Show of Interest

Dear DtK Community,

Members are invited to show their interest in joining and forming DtK's founding Anti-Cheat Panel. Similar to what gaming leagues such as Cybergamer,CEVO utilise , the AC Panel will be incharge of reviewing demo's submitted by players on Sourcebans.

There hasn't been any discussions within Council yet as to what ranks,privileges these AC Panel members will get, however once we have a fair idea of the interest shown from within the community, we can work from there.

Draft AC Panel Responsibilities:
    1. Review player submitted Sourceban demos (working with server admins in making decisions on bans)
    2. Handle Sourceban protests related to hacking bans
    3. Monitor Servers and assist admins in making "conclusive" decisions
    4. more to be added

If you are interested in these roles, please reply with following:

1. Experience - what makes you qualified to be part of this panel. This could be league experience, admin experience ,etc
    2. How can you make this AC Panel work? - We are not looking for people who will just be reviewing demo's, you should be working towards making our servers an enjoyable experience for everyone.

Note: This is open to ALL DtK members - admins/non admins included.
    Note 2: Please reply to this thread.

Cheers
    Last edited by Squall; 20-08-12 at 06:27 PM.

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Overall activity: 0%

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    I would like to apply.

Experience: Been a DTK admin twice and watched a fair amount of Demos. Play a fair bit of pugs and wars so I can understand player abilities. Just because someone gets a lucky shot here and there doesnt mean hacks, but constantly pulling luck shots does ring some warning bells.

How can I help?

As I am getting closer and closer to the end of my schooling life, I will begin to have alot of freetime. And hopefully a bigger dl limit. So I can spend time helping DTK and admins catch out hackers and make their decisions. I also know quite a few of the admins personally so this may be beneficial

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cha$e For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    1. Experience - CGo for playing and lots of pugging, caught a few blatant cheaters (walling) and submitted, I have a pretty good idea of what to look for in walls, by the way of triggerbotting I would honestly have no idea what to look for unless it's an obvious aimbot being used by some 53 mil idiot who dl'd it for shits and giggles.
    2. I play smdm and pug regularly, available just about every night to review demos and i'm on steam basically from 4:30pm to late night.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Undercover Martyn For This Useful Post:

Work 4 Government
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 13.0%

HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] HawK     $ 30.00
    We are not looking for people who will just be reviewing demo's, you should be working towards making our servers an enjoyable experience for everyone.
    Sounds like just a standard admin role then. Point of an "A/C Panel" is that they don't get server permissions, but instead they help out the admins who may not have the time to review demos of people that they should be banning.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    8:33 PM - morpheus: not only we have to put up with shitters
    8:33 PM - morpheus: we have to do chors

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HawK For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    What i could bring to the ac panel.

My experience being unbias to all demos and giving each demo a fair chance by going through steps to catch the punks in their wrong doings.
    I have done my fair share of bans and wish to further myself in dtk.
    I know my way around source bans and when i was jailbreak admin i helped the other servers with their demos aswell.
    I write in detail what is in the demos and would if chosen get rid of these people to make dtk hack and etc free.

I am well known and easy to get along with so the other admins should have no problems coming to me for help if needed with anythign sourceban related.
    We are a team after all so if we cant get along and work together for a better future then we cant be a admin team

i am very active within the community so i will always have the time to review demos and anything else this role requires.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post

My experience being unbias to all demos and giving each demo a fair chance by going through steps to catch the punks in their wrong doings.
    I know my way around source bans and when i was jailbreak admin i helped the other servers with their demos aswell.
    I write in detail what is in the demos and would if chosen get rid of these people to make dtk hack and etc free.

I am well known and easy to get along with so the other admins should have no problems coming to me for help if needed with anythign sourceban related.
    We are a team after all so if we cant get along and work together for a better future then we cant be a admin team

i am very active within the community so i will always have the time to review demos and anything else this role requires.
    A cheater applying for an Anti cheat panel?

TROLOLOLOLOL :P

Jokes King

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281

Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sp3tsY     $ 90.00
    I like ot be on the AC panel!

1. I'm a JA and Have admin experience.
    2. Recnet events and changes have made me look at other admins their bans just to see whats happening to players on my server. We all make mistakes sometimes so we can help each other and guide to better desicions together. We can make better decisions when we work as a team. That is what I think!

I forgot to mention that I'm on it already as some players conatcted me about demos submission etc. I like to represent dust server and help boba. 8)
    Last edited by Sp3tsY; 20-08-12 at 06:56 PM.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    Quote Originally Posted by HawK View Post
    Sounds like just a standard admin role then. Point of an "A/C Panel" is that they don't get server permissions, but instead they help out the admins who may not have the time to review demos of people that they should be banning.
    I have to agree with Hawk. It doesn't make much sense giving them admin powers.

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Untouchable aka mTw steel:

Currently a PUG admin
    Have played CS:S for 4 years and close to a year of competitive Source.
    Have had 1.6 past experience during LAN.
    Played countless game on live.gametech.
    Many team scrims and have slutted for numerous teams. Previous team able to beat amateur league teams.
    Have banned numerous players because of hacks.
    CG matches.
    Have steam buddies that also competitive players.

Ensuring quality server experience for all DTK and non-DTK members.
    Communicating with other members to quickly and efficiently ban suspicious players.
    Always watching demos, even when players have the minor suspicions/Togglers.
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    I agree with Hawk 100%

1. I have had my fair share of pugs and have played with cg and well i have look at demos of hackers and learnt from pros about how to pick them up. I am co -operative and well learning a lot as the days go by

2. I am helpful and ready to back the pug admins up because i know that they have their fair share of shtuff to do and with the AC panel working together is vital to make sure the decision is a right one, and i feel i am co-operative and open to criticism and always ready to learn. I've seen people ruin pugs numerous times and i hope this panel eliminates this and makes it a fair and fun server
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

♥♥♥ da haters
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] foxxayy     $ 0.00
    Dare I say I am the most qualified

Got a spare day on my uni timetable, wouldn't mind busting more kids
    Experience: Competative gaming for years, busted multiple cheaters, reads players and their decisions better then anyone else.
    I don't understand what it means by 'how will I make it work?', I just bust cheaters, that's it!

Cleaning up the streets since 11'

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxayy View Post
    Dare I say I am the most qualified

Got a spare day on my uni timetable, wouldn't mind busting more kids
    Experience: Competative gaming for years, busted multiple cheaters, reads players and their decisions better then anyone else.
    I don't understand what it means by 'how will I make it work?', I just bust cheaters, that's it!

Cleaning up the streets since 11'
    Quality bust videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/foxxayyv

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Clickin' ain't easy.
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] BeardedSquirrel     $ 0.00
    I'm interested in this position and would like to put my name forward. Being in DTK for nearly two years can be my experience. I've seen admins, friends and enemies come and go and I know the rules of the servers. I get along with many people and I can put forward fair and thought out suggestions towards those who have broken the rules of a server. I'll make this AC Panel work with leadership over my peers and helping others who either don't know the rules or break them, I'm not asking to be a leader of this group but someone who can take control of a situation is necessary for a group with this responsibility.

Thank you,
    BeardedSquirrel.
    Sad days.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BeardedSquirrel For This Useful Post:

♥♥♥ da haters
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] foxxayy     $ 0.00
    Itsssssssssssssssssssssss mtw_steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxxayy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 477
    shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

shadowsl4yer12     $ 0.00
    id love to be on the panel i have some time consid i only work 4 days a week

Banned
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Iamipood     $ 0.00
    1. Experience - I've been admin on a community before dtk called Rush gaming. was not as popular but we got a decent amount of players...
    I've caught alot of cheaters.., Just ask frendy! LOL I'm also fairly considerate... i'm Very observant. I've taken tests and such with doctors... It's proven LOL
    2. How can you make this AC Panel work? - I'm going to be starting tafe next year. and it's only in 1 subject... So i will have ALOT of spare time as i said, Very observant and such. So i could be a major help.
    I know You mightn't trust me becuase of my bans. but you should give me a chance. <3333

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Iamipood For This Useful Post:

Smooth Criminal yee yeah!
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Overall activity: 47.0%

GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] GeeSix     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsl4yer12 View Post
    id love to be on the panel i have some time consid i only work 4 days a week
    Best application by far
    Sincerely,

[U][U][B]ff;GeeSix

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeeSix For This Useful Post:

9 Year Member

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post

Geesix, this is the best

Banned
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 100
    D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

D4NNY     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeSix View Post
    Best application by far
    Aww, i was expecting something good from g6...

the hacker catching other hackers.
    What must i say.

Smooth Criminal yee yeah!
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Overall activity: 47.0%

GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] GeeSix     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by D4NNY View Post
    Aww, i was expecting something good from g6...

the hacker catching other hackers.
    What must i say.
    Apparently I cheat!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information