+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hackers! submit a ban not working.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Overall activity: 0%
    dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] dibbs1     $ 0.00

Hackers! submit a ban not working.

"applemania141 ♥BOOBS♥" STEAM_0:0:34062957 - Walling
    "NaB" STEAM_0:1:42805127 - Aimbots

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/R...V623z26bqagr6Q

<3 dibbs

Veteran Member
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 497

Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Squizy     $ 10.00
    U are meant to submit this to sourcebans which can be found here=http://www.dying2kill.com.au/pages.php?pageid=11

Casual Member
    dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I tried it multiple times with both rar and zip formats it wasn't working as the title states.

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by dibbs1 View Post
    I tried it multiple times with both rar and zip formats it wasn't working as the title states.
    i am sure a admin will check it out but thanks dibbs.

Usualy mediafire works best when you just add the link to the demo in the comments where you describe whats in the demo. Easiest way possible i believe.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281

Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sp3tsY     $ 90.00
    Just post the link with comments next time to the sourcebans! You don't need to upload file. Can you post your link to the demo file here I'll take a look at it! Make sure it is in dem format I don't have rar. Better way just post the demo file on medifire and send us a link.
    Last edited by Sp3tsY; 19-08-12 at 08:22 PM.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Banned

Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sp3tsY     $ 90.00
    Unfotunately there is nothing I can do about boobs as his steam id and ip adress are not displayed on the demo. But two of these guys hack.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp3tsY View Post
    Unfotunately there is nothing I can do about boobs as his steam id and ip adress are not displayed on the demo. But two of these guys hack.
    his steam id is in the OP. Just see if they match....
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Total Donations For

Sp3tsY     $ 90.00
    his steam id is in the OP. Just see if they match....
    That may be so but it is not on the demo and that is invalid proof. We can't actually prove that this guy on the demo. Need another one.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    You could just use hlstatsx? I already did the search and the only person using that exact name on Dust2 has STEAM_0:0:34062957. That should be enough to link the demo to the user.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

Nitrous Oxide Pro ♥♥♥♥♥
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 126

NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro has a reputation beyond repute NosPro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] NosPro     $ 5.00
    Don't need the evidence of steam I'd in a demo, as long as you can prove its them( steam if finder/hl stats)
    And btw good work guys

Banned

Total Donations For

Sp3tsY     $ 90.00
    Don't need the evidence of steam I'd in a demo, as long as you can prove its them( steam if finder/hl stats)
    Thats my point how can we prove it is him if there is no name or steam id displayed in a demo? If we ban him and this guy protests we'll be in trouble for incompetence.There is no way to identify him.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    The name is there. You can see it via radar, kill list, and in dev console.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

boobs id is at the start of the demo. as soon as it starts check console!

edit. his 4th down in the list

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information