Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Regarding new people that join the server.

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00

Regarding new people that join the server.

Lately and in the past i have seen rands join the server and the regulars somehow just try and push them away simply because they make talk and be a preb etc. I want this to stop lol we are trying to bring people into the server not judge them and push them away simply because they may not know rules or be a preb. Teach them if they don't know the rules tell them to type !whitelist and or !guard to join the CT team if they manual swap.

Use !cp wisely when admins are not around and use your head. Rands can become regulars if you give them a chance lol. Lately there is alot of banter going on towards these rands and it makes them rq and can often make servers dead. So can we stop and work towards a better jb future?

I don't want to see this happening guys its not fair cause we were all JB rands once in our life time too.

~king

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebellium View Post
    I still remember the days when JB was epic, when Becca was admin and would be the biggest nazi (insert bad word here) and make all the Terrorists shrivel in fear. I still remember when the wardens raged at the rebels and were so easy going
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperSnail View Post
    I remember when Becca used to scare me. Now I just love her.

"... and if you don't follow these orders, guess where you get shot?"
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    I remember when I was playing a long time ago and I was wardening.
    Becca was on T.

I was like, hey guys todays going to be CT's are extremely polite and nice to Ts day.

Can all T's please go to medic and stay in there, thank you.

Becca just rebels and takes advantage of my niceness =[

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JasperSnail For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Dam right mate always will be mellow is just some
    Fake xoxox mellow

@ rowdy
    Us younger generation can be so stupid on the games we play and the people we meet. Some of us just need to
    Mature
    More and get with the rest of us adults lol and yet still have that inner child
    In us that we can use to have fun and creativity that defines us as human beings.
    True that, people that have been on JB when I'm in my silly mood know this of me, having a good laugh and still being respectful to others, including seeny (seany) LOL
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

I remember when I was playing a long time ago and I was wardening.
    Becca was on T.

I was like, hey guys todays going to be CT's are extremely polite and nice to Ts day.

Can all T's please go to medic and stay in there, thank you.

Becca just rebels and takes advantage of my niceness =[
    If I remember correctly it was only because I wanted to get revenge on a boring CT who had taken warden in a previous round =P

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    !give me a reason to shot you in the nuts

The Snail

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

If I remember correctly it was only because I wanted to get revenge on a boring CT who had taken warden in a previous round =P
    But you killed me x.x

Boobies

Trophies
    Total Donations For

But you killed me x.x
    And I gave my sincerest apologies too!

Banned

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    I remember my first time playing Jailbreak.
    I had gay smex with the warden in a cell.
    Telling val

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

Banned

Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    True that, people that have been on JB when I'm in my silly mood know this of me, having a good laugh and still being respectful to others, including seeny (seany) LOL
    Its funny cause my name is sean lol so friends do te exact thing lol so anoying but makes me
    Laugh lol.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Bladezz is on a distinguished road Bladezz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Bladezz     $ 0.00
    I just learnt too deal with it. It stopped after a while, maybe because they got bored of my reactions. (my comeback was "I Know")

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bladezz For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230

crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

crosq     $ 5.00
    I've got to say, they're alot of new members.. but even the newer people tent to troll alot more than regular members. JB is alot better than it was though, nazi rule is gone.. and they're alot of new players joining and alot less abuse with people such as barbz, etc gone. JB is enjoyable now, hence why I play it alot more often (well every day, like most).

Talk does not cook rice.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosq For This Useful Post:

The Snail

Total Donations For

I'm glad your enjoying it more crosq, hopefully other people will also enjoy and play it more too!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to JasperSnail For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230

crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

crosq     $ 5.00
    I'm glad your enjoying it more crosq, hopefully other people will also enjoy and play it more too!
    It tonnes better than it was, imo the newer people troll more.. little kiddies like king :-)

Banned

Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by crosq View Post
    It tonnes better than it was, imo the newer people troll more.. little kiddies like king :-)
    it would be tonnes better without that stupid simon says day lol god i hate it so much since the mic spam gets the whole team killed.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

The Snail

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Telling val
    She already knows

Closed Thread

Thread Information