+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Dust vs Office

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00

Lightbulb Dust vs Office

Not sure if this has been done before or not,but just for funs,a little competition.
    How about creating an event with Office representatives vs Dust representatives.
    Whether yous want to have further events including PUG and SM server members could be decided.
    But i'd like to see Office vs Dust players some time.

10 v 10(numbers depend on amount of players)
    2 rounds of Dust(1 round as CT and 1 round as T)
    2 rounds of Office(1 round as CT and 1 round as T)
    I suggest only having a max of 2 AWP's on both maps.

Don't worry if you miss out this times competition,there will be future events so everyone will have a chance to participate

Now that teams have been organized,we'll wait for even admin to sort something out.
    Would it suit you guys better to play on a WEEDAY or a WEEKEND? i personally prefer a weekday in the evening.

*need people to confirm

Teams(*)
    Office:
    -Bruce
    -Super Hornet
    -Luke
    -Droolz
    -Victoria
    -Benny
    -Cuffeh
    -Greyfox
    -Smiles
    -db

Dust:
    -Sp3tsY
    -Fishy
    -S15
    -Boba fett
    -Butthead
    -Jimmyshoes
    -4-mmcat
    -dr_fong
    -gaston
    -Fillet of fish
    Last edited by stan182; 19-08-12 at 04:05 PM.

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Overall activity: 0%
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    keep it 110, so if someone from a team gets to 110 then thats the end. Then add every1's scores plus 100 (or less) for the winning team. As mentioned do this for both t and ct on dust 2 and t and ct on office

Overall points wins.

Just wanna point out that Droolz would be a good asset if other are interested for the office team? He aint a bad player?

Others: Smiles?

Tunnel Defender
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

sounds good.

i haven't added others in because im not sure who from office is keen,
    unless anyone else knows whose keen then let us know.
    didn't add smiles in because unsure if he can fix his lag or not wahahaha..
    already added droolz to the squad.

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 313
    jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes     $ 0.00
    man lets not get too complicated, 10 players per side, add the kills of the top 5 players per team, then deduct the bottom 5 deaths per team. Biggest decision is DtK only or not? I'm thinking lets make it DtK only, hopefully this will/can encourage some of the regular players who aren't in DtK to register. Play one round DD2 and 1 round Office. All you other poofs from other servers feel free to challenge one of these 2 teams after this event. But please be sure to have a team of 10 ready, and get an EM to organise servers and times. Sounds good, sounds easy, lets rock mutha♥♥♥♥ers Also I would expect all admins and SA's of these two servers to be present so probably only looking for 4-5 others per team? Stop talking, start walking.

jimmyshoes

jimmyshoes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyshoes For This Useful Post:

Hardstyle Addict
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    GreyFox has a spectacular aura about GreyFox has a spectacular aura about GreyFox has a spectacular aura about GreyFox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] GreyFox     $ 0.00
    I'm keen. Sounds like a blast.

Veteran Knitter
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Droolz     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyshoes View Post
    man lets not get too complicated, 10 players per side, add the kills of the top 5 players per team, then deduct the bottom 5 deaths per team. Biggest decision is DtK only or not? I'm thinking lets make it DtK only, hopefully this will/can encourage some of the regular players who aren't in DtK to register. Play one round DD2 and 1 round Office. All you other poofs from other servers feel free to challenge one of these 2 teams after this event. But please be sure to have a team of 10 ready, and get an EM to organise servers and times. Sounds good, sounds easy, lets rock mutha♥♥♥♥ers Also I would expect all admins and SA's of these two servers to be present so probably only looking for 4-5 others per team? Stop talking, start walking.

jimmyshoes

jimmyshoes
    Not all regulars are dtk though! : [
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    The only thing Droolz could be president of is the Sydney Mardi Gras parade.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    Yepp add grey fox to office, he's a hacker
    From the green spot.

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyshoes View Post

jimmyshoes

jimmyshoes

agreed except from the part of having only 1 round per map..each team should play 1 round each of CT and T to make things more fair.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stan182 For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Droolz View Post
    Not all regulars are dtk though! : [
    hahaha you say that now cos ur not in DtK no more :P

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    All guys i see.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    All guys i see.
    your welcome to join cuff

Mother Figure of DtK.

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I presumed you didn't think I was a good enough player to add me to the list.

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

I presumed you didn't think I was a good enough player to add me to the list.

haha noooo..cos you never said you were keen xP
    ur good at awping too

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    let me play pl0x i want to pwn nubs, meaning ill tk as well
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    let me play pl0x i want to pwn nubs, meaning ill tk as well
    kk.
    are you office or dust?

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by stan182 View Post
    kk.
    are you office or dust?
    dust mate. hate those cocky office players.

Mother Figure of DtK.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by stan182 View Post
    haha noooo..cos you never said you were keen xP
    ur good at awping too

Actually I kinda did, lol.

In the other thread, I made a comment about Cryptic not adding me to the list, lol.

Cuffy would play ^_^

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

Actually I kinda did, lol.

In the other thread, I made a comment about Cryptic not adding me to the list, lol.

Cuffy would play ^_^
    oh you did? haha my bad...didn't see that particular thread :P

Mother Figure of DtK.

Total Donations For

Lol, that's cool.

You should add smiles, and maybe Pie?

Pie is awesome

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

Lol, that's cool.

You should add smiles, and maybe Pie?

Pie is awesome
    i will,but it depends on smiles ping lol..
    whose pie??

Mother Figure of DtK.

Total Donations For

Who's Pie? :O

The One & Only Pie!!! Plays office all the time, lol. Satan is his brother

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information