+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Dust vs Office

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00

Lightbulb Dust vs Office

Not sure if this has been done before or not,but just for funs,a little competition.
    How about creating an event with Office representatives vs Dust representatives.
    Whether yous want to have further events including PUG and SM server members could be decided.
    But i'd like to see Office vs Dust players some time.

10 v 10(numbers depend on amount of players)
    2 rounds of Dust(1 round as CT and 1 round as T)
    2 rounds of Office(1 round as CT and 1 round as T)
    I suggest only having a max of 2 AWP's on both maps.

Don't worry if you miss out this times competition,there will be future events so everyone will have a chance to participate

Now that teams have been organized,we'll wait for even admin to sort something out.
    Would it suit you guys better to play on a WEEDAY or a WEEKEND? i personally prefer a weekday in the evening.

*need people to confirm

Teams(*)
    Office:
    -Bruce
    -Super Hornet
    -Luke
    -Droolz
    -Victoria
    -Benny
    -Cuffeh
    -Greyfox
    -Smiles
    -db

Dust:
    -Sp3tsY
    -Fishy
    -S15
    -Boba fett
    -Butthead
    -Jimmyshoes
    -4-mmcat
    -dr_fong
    -gaston
    -Fillet of fish
    Last edited by stan182; 19-08-12 at 04:05 PM.

Tunnel Defender
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Sp3tsY View Post
    Firts of all who said that dust players better then office???
    Second of all I don't need an awp to eliminate some one!
    Third of all dust is different then office and I play better on dust then office because I have played there for long time. So every time I play office I have to reconsider my strategy.
    forth of all office players welcome to come and join us for a game on dust as we do when we come to office. I hardly see office players on dust.

I personaly find office boring after a while as for it's limited space unless ofcourse we play office unlimited.
    well i definitely agree on the part of not being as good as the other server,
    but i think team work is required on both servers,you can't exactly rush long or short in dust on your own.
    and thats where im getting at in the point in this thread..to try build teamwork between the players.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 51.0%

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    ooo It's getting competitive.

Definitely should have this event.
    How would the teams be organised?

You're Sad? I'm Happy!
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Overall activity: 0%
    WebbyHRT is a glorious beacon of light WebbyHRT is a glorious beacon of light WebbyHRT is a glorious beacon of light WebbyHRT is a glorious beacon of light WebbyHRT is a glorious beacon of light WebbyHRT's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] WebbyHRT     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RuStY View Post
    ooo It's getting competitive.

Definitely should have this event.
    How would the teams be organised?
    Sorry Rusty. You need a mic to enter

You know what makes me happy?
    The things that make you sad!

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 51.0%

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbyHRT View Post
    Sorry Rusty. You need a mic to enter
    Thats ok. I diddnt want to talk to you anyway.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Overall activity: 2.0%

nDOTdl has a spectacular aura about nDOTdl has a spectacular aura about nDOTdl has a spectacular aura about nDOTdl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] nDOTdl     $ 20.00
    the smdm players will smash both you ♥♥♥♥s

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by nDOTdl View Post
    the smdm players will smash both you ♥♥♥♥s
    Lol. Lol hard.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281

Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sp3tsY     $ 90.00

Red face

you can't exactly rush long or short in dust on your own.
    You can do anything you like on dust you can rush or whatever, the only problem we face on dust is camping we have people campin long with awps which makes it very difficult but there ways around it even without smokes nades. You just need a window sometimes. It comes with experience. I don't need to prove anything to anyone as I play for fun.

Come and play dust sometimes I have never seen you b4 there.

If you realy considering an event I would sugest to put randome spawns on that whay there are not campers and team work required also no one would complain of any disadvantages.
    Last edited by Sp3tsY; 11-08-12 at 11:37 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sp3tsY For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Sp3tsY View Post
    You can do anything you like on dust you can rush or whatever, the only problem we face on dust is camping we have people campin long with awps which makes it very difficult but there ways around it even without smokes nades. You just need a window sometimes. It comes with experience. I don't need to prove anything to anyone as I play for fun.

Come and play dust sometimes I have never seen you b4 there.

If you realy considering an event I would sugest to put randome spawns on that whay there are not campers and team work required also no one would complain of any disadvantages.
    well i mostly like to have a good kdr,i could just rush long and could care less whether i die attempting it..but the point of this even is to have it somewhat like a scrim..so there will be set rules on both servers which make it fair for both sides.
    and hey,about the 2 awp rule,thats just to help players think more in game rather than stand in one spot..i do play dust,usually when theres too many players on office.

Veteran Knitter
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Droolz     $ 0.00
    Get this started stannnn i want this so baddd

500 POSTS WOOOO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    The only thing Droolz could be president of is the Sydney Mardi Gras parade.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    HitmanSilenced will become famous soon enough HitmanSilenced's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] HitmanSilenced     $ 0.00
    It's a good idea. I'd definitely pick dust.

DtK <3
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 99

d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] d.mc     $ 80.00
    i proposed something like this months ago
    everyone ignored me
    but there are new sa's and ja's now
    goodluck
    ^^ Thanks d.mc

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    I reckon JB vs Office or Dust > : )

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 313
    jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes     $ 0.00
    Hello my name is jimmyshoes and I'm a Dustaholic. I've tried to give it up, but I just can't. I turn my pc on and she calls me, invites me to spawn with her,to go long, to rush then hold, to explore and protect her tunnels, to habituate in her pit! to caress her sites, to enter her DD's, to play hard until we reach 110, then do it all over again. She is my vice, my burden and sometimes my bitch. But I know she truely loves me, and thats why I gladly spend my time shooting all over her. She is Dust 2, and I am jimmyshoes. I am a Dustaholic.

jimmyshoes

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyshoes For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

Will be keen to have this even going if Dust players are keen as well.
    We pretty much have our Office representatives sussed

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    This thread has been brought to my attention. I'll look into this guys.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Knitter
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Droolz     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by stan182 View Post
    will be keen to have this even going if dust players are keen as well.
    We pretty much have our office representatives sussed
    stan for team capitan!

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    This thread has been brought to my attention. I'll look into this guys.
    Yay! thank you very much =)

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    How do scores work etc? LIke what do u do to win?

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    Should add all scores up of 10 players per round 1 kill per point then an extra 100 points for the winning team or something
    From the green spot.

Tunnel Defender
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Should add all scores up of 10 players per round 1 kill per point then an extra 100 points for the winning team or something
    yeah i think that would work.
    what should kill limit be?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information