Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Shout out to {eAs} Standardise

Join SM DM NOW!!
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 0%

sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sM...     $ 5.00

Shout out to {eAs} Standardise

Sup SM DM lovers!!

Shout out to {eAs} Standardise!

He is always active on server and puts up a good challenge! Pretty sharp player.

He is currently on 250k pts its and catching Shankster who is on 293K pts (approx points for both)

We need people like this on SM DM to put up a bit of a challenge in the server..

He deserves recognition!!

sM owt~

Casual Member
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Standardise is a jewel in the rough Standardise is a jewel in the rough Standardise is a jewel in the rough Standardise is a jewel in the rough Standardise's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Standardise     $ 0.00
    I'm only 12 years old. The reason I don't talk over the microphone is because if people do hear my childish voice when I get k/d's like 75-8, they'd rage quit. If I give the impression that I'm some try hard 19 year old then people will stay to try and kill the godly Standardise, therefore keeping the SMDM community full! Jokesssss haha :P

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Arkaridge is on a distinguished road Arkaridge's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Arkaridge     $ 0.00
    lol. funny last few comments.

CPU: i5 3570K @ 5.0 Ghz
    Cooler: NZXT Havik 140
    Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4
    RAM: 8G Corsair Vengence LP 1600 Mhz @ 2000 Mhz
    GPU: 1G Gigabyte GTX 460 OC
    PSU: Antec HCG-620M
    Case: Modded Antec 302 - Silent Steel

Veteran Knitter
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Droolz     $ 0.00
    that guy is a baws!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    The only thing Droolz could be president of is the Sydney Mardi Gras parade.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Droolz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Droolz View Post
    that guy is a baws!
    still preb standy

Casual Member
    Standardise is a jewel in the rough Standardise is a jewel in the rough Standardise is a jewel in the rough Standardise is a jewel in the rough Standardise's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    still preb standy
    preb? I think you mean almost rank 1 on SMDM. :P

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Standardise View Post
    preb? I think you mean almost rank 1 on SMDM. :P
    No.1 Preb? :P

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MDnK For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    Played on it once while he was on,and correct me if im wrong,but he was raging about me "bopping".
    what the heck is a bopping? O.o

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by stan182 View Post
    Played on it once while he was on,and correct me if im wrong,but he was raging about me "bopping".
    please dont necro old threads..

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by stan182 View Post
    'Bobbing' is when someone crouches down, stands up, crouches down, stands up while they're shooting someone. It's the most autistic thing that can be done. It screws with hit boxes HARDCORE, lowers your accuracy and makes the game extremely stupid....

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Standardise For This Useful Post:

The Dark Knight of DTK
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 172

Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Enzome     $ 15.00
    'Bobbing' is when someone crouches down, stands up, crouches down, stands up while they're shooting someone. It's the most autistic thing that can be done. It screws with hit boxes HARDCORE, lowers your accuracy and makes the game extremely stupid....
    more like strategic and you cant handle it?

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Enzome View Post
    more like strategic and you cant handle it?
    Sure you can call it a 'strategy' but how is it a viable strategy if it LOWERS your own accuracy. Lol?

The Dark Knight of DTK

Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome's Avatar
    Total Donations For

cause if you know what you are doing then its easy. also it makes you rage its defs a plus +++++++++++

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

cause if you know what you are doing then its easy. also it makes you rage its defs a plus +++++++++++
    I'd like to refer you to a forum rule.

"6. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the forum community. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not convey a friendly attitude."

Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00

Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the forum community. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not convey a friendly attitude."
    That's my favourite rule to ignore

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by MDnK View Post
    That's my favourite rule to ignore
    Well clearly Enzome loves ignoring not only 6 but also 5! Rummaging through old threads to aggravate someone.. Lol...

Oh and by the way Enzome, I love how awhile ago after I left a game on SMDM, you were shit talking me, cute.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00

Oh the irony VVVV

Well clearly Enzome loves ignoring not only 6 but also 5! Rummaging through old threads to aggravate someone.. Lol...

Oh and by the way Enzome, I love how awhile ago after I left a game on SMDM, you were shit talking me, cute.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by xtra. View Post
    Oh the irony VVVV
    I'm not trying to be ignorant to the fact that I have not been very nice to people on SMDM, but just P.S. I have not been abusive to people as of late, I've actually even gone so far as to help some players improve with the intention of trying to make for a better and closer community. All I am doing here is pointing out what Enzome is doing wrong.

The Dark Knight of DTK

Total Donations For

lolol if i took you seriously i might bide by that rule, but ever since i first met you, you been acting like scum, so i will treat you like scum, its the way the world works. You brought it on yourself and also your necroing a old thread by replying so your busting your own chops here moit.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Enzome For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 51.0%

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    Also ignoring rule 6.

Standard it's hopless. You are arguing against a Jedi.
    They have Jedi mind tricks.

But i don't see any real reason why you should dictate how some one plays.
    It lowers your accuracy? Really? Well it got you killed apparently so how bad is your aim?

Last edited by RuStY; 28-09-12 at 10:00 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

lolol if i took you seriously i might bide by that rule, but ever since i first met you, you been acting like scum, so i will treat you like scum, its the way the world works. You brought it on yourself and also your necroing a old thread by replying so your busting your own chops here moit.
    Lol, I have never said anything negative towards you, just because I have been how I have to others you think it gives you the right to personally attack me in an old thread. For the 'necroing an old thread', I'm merely responding to you who has initiated the necro of the thread.
    SMDM

Closed Thread

Thread Information