+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More Scores!

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Overall activity: 0%

Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Alerts     $ 5.00

More Scores!

Just posting another thread, This is some of the score's from the past few weeks! I've put some together, Haven't been In-game as much! But still have a few, I hope you enjoy them, Just remember that It's no competition, And i don't want people to think i'm bragging, Some of these score's are bad anyway, I'm not just saying that. I would also like to see some of your screenshots! Hopefully i can see some of your In-game experiences over the past few Weeks, Would like to see some Scores, Well here they are! There all the best but just some In-game action over the past few Weeks!

Here they are!

1. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...071900082.jpg/

2. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...072000010.jpg/

3. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...072200013.jpg/

4. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...072200013.jpg/

5. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...072300053.jpg/

There they all are! I hope you like them, Hopefully there not to bad, I guess it's just what i've been doing the past week, There they all are! Hope you like them. There not good i know, And there all on Counter-Terrorist , I tried to play Terrorist, And the scores where quite bad. Hope you enjoy them!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alerts For This Useful Post:

Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts's Avatar
    Total Donations For

My Threads, Are left for dead!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alerts For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerts View Post
    My Threads, Are left for dead!
    im pretty sure that is a bump... *shakes head*, i thought better of you :P.... someone will probably notice tonight when more people are on.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    im pretty sure that is a bump... *shakes head*, i thought better of you :P.... someone will probably notice tonight when more people are on.
    I wasn't trying to bump, I was just wondering, My thread's always get killed in like 1 Hour, It's quite sad, Oh well that is true, I can just wait, It's nothing important.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alerts For This Useful Post:

The Downie Dodo
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 17

Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Dodo_Man     $ 5.00
    Maybe because you have been making so many of them, and commenting on nearly every thread you see. Now when people see "alerts" they think oh just another pointless thing he is saying! Not trying to be rude, but rather helping you!

Edit - i just read over that and it does seem rude, but its not meant to be lol
    Last edited by Dodo_Man; 26-07-12 at 03:40 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dodo_Man For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    HitmanSilenced will become famous soon enough HitmanSilenced's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] HitmanSilenced     $ 0.00
    Good Job keep it up!

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo_Man View Post
    Maybe because you have been making so many of them, and commenting on nearly every thread you see. Now when people see "alerts" they think oh just another pointless thing he is saying! Not trying to be rude, but rather helping you!
    I comment on everything , Because i like to get a say in! I guess that's true, I just thought though, It's in Cs_Office the Section, No one really take's much notice to it , I guess i should just wait.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alerts For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodo_Man View Post
    i think dodo has a point, i don't mind your posts, unlike some others that i hate that post heaps as well (not saying names)... and i understand you wanna be active so its cool, but that is probably the reason.

btw, Dodo... i love your sig

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    i think dodo has a point, i don't mind your posts, unlike some others that i hate that post heaps as well (not saying names)... and i understand you wanna be active so its cool, but that is probably the reason.

btw, Dodo... i love your sig
    I guess some of it's true, And Shadow i agree with you! Dodo did you make that yourself? Or did you find it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alerts For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 445

FCUKINGMAD has a spectacular aura about FCUKINGMAD has a spectacular aura about FCUKINGMAD has a spectacular aura about FCUKINGMAD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

FCUKINGMAD     $ 10.00
    Do you actually ever... play T?
    WOLVES DONT LOSE SLEEP OVER THE OPINION OF SHEEP

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FCUKINGMAD For This Useful Post:

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    Did i not tell you Alerts the other day about making millions of threads about the same topic? :| Please, why not just edit your originial post on the previous thread which you created......!!!!!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Did i not tell you Alerts the other day about making millions of threads about the same topic? :| Please, why not just edit your originial post on the previous thread which you created......!!!!!!
    Because no one will look at it, It's like 1 Week old, I don't think people will be checking the Threads, I know what you mean though, I will do it next time! I'm sorry Bruce, I'll figure it out. Next time i'll Edit this Thread and put more in it!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Alerts For This Useful Post:

The Downie Dodo
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 17

Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Dodo_Man     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerts View Post
    I guess some of it's true, And Shadow i agree with you! Dodo did you make that yourself? Or did you find it.
    found it mate haha

My coke is duh best
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428

SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SyKeD     $ 30.00
    Nice job

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    If you want to improve,play T

Total Donations For

I can play Terrorist if i want, I don't want to improve though, I'm happy on Counter-Terrorist, I feel better playing and get good gameplay from it.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Alerts For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    Sorry mate but no respect till you get the same scores as a T
    From the green spot.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Sorry mate but no respect till you get the same scores as a T
    I know that i should start playing more as a Terrorist! But everytime i do i either end up with a bad score, Or just rage quit, I was playing with Super Hornet the other day, And i actaully went okay, I got a screenshot i think, But i had to leave as i was busy.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Alerts For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    thats because CT is so easy to get kills,which is why its boring..all you do is rush through hallway and not let T get out of spawn and there you'll see your frags rack up.
    T actually requires effort and tactics,
    i'd rather go T and try push CT out of window and hold garage..to be honest it aint hard,as long as theres at least 2 players helping to hold garage and the rest pushing hallway and office.

Total Donations For

I'll put some Terrorist score's up later! Trying to figure it out, I've been playing more recently on both side's evenly now, So i have score's from both side, Obviously i can't go as good at Terrorist, But i'm getting used to it all! Haven't been as active either.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Alerts For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information