+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'mass' being an asshole in general

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    yuyamarino is on a distinguished road yuyamarino's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] yuyamarino     $ 0.00

'mass' being an asshole in general

He's calling people noob and laughing at people he kills. He's also accusing me of hacking. Gun laser or something. I don't even know what "gun laser" is. Can someone warn him about his abusing language?

Thanks,
    Jerald

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    I am sure you probly know this but we cant do much if you don't have some sort of proof of this happening. I am not saying you are a liar but it would help if you

1. Type record dust2abusing
    2. Type stop ( when you wish to stop recording)
    3. upload the demo to mediafire ( its in your css strike folder)
    4. Submit to sourcebans
    5. Tell a a admin to go have a look at it
    6. Have a good day

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    read my signature for how to deal with problems in game on our servers, it's complete with links to the guides and sourcebans etc.

What you've described though hardly calls for any bans though. Unfortunately, according to some "the way things are done" in online gaming is to be constantly putting other people down on gaming servers, usually it's just a superiority complex that there's just no talking common sense or courtesy to. Best thing to do is ignore it.

As for the accusations of hacking/cheating, again, ignore it, if he or anyone else honestly thinks you are hacking/cheating, then they can take the time to record and submit a demo to sourcebans and let the administrators handle it.

What I suggest, if you honestly do have a problem with what the player does/is doing then you can mute him in your own game console, to do this, is fairly simple:
    1. Press escape (bringing the counter-strike: source game menu up)
    2. click on "Player List"
    3. scroll through the list until you find the name of the person you don't wish to be hearing/listening to anymore, highlight the name(s)
    4. click the button that says "Mute in game"
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 133
    potatosalad is on a distinguished road potatosalad's Avatar
    Total Donations For

potatosalad     $ 0.00
    lol, mass, that guy
    "If at first you do not succeed, redefine success"

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHA

someone needs an order of big boy pants..

keep it to ya ♥♥♥♥ing self.. ♥♥♥♥ing people and their stupiddd opinions like AMMMAYYGAWDD he swearing and calling me bad names over an internet gammee
    shiit brooo... lifes over

#slitzmywritscausesomeoneabusesme aahwhhammagagwddd
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 439
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    You learn something new every day, didn't know you could demo through console >_<

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GatorTheHator For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281

Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sp3tsY     $ 90.00
    'mass' being an asshole in general
    You have no Idea dude how much crap Mass has coped from dtk members. Everyone hates him. He found your weakness and that you are new to dtk so he had a go at you. One thing I can suggest you don't take it persanaly.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sp3tsY For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Demo.

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    yuyamarino is on a distinguished road yuyamarino's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] yuyamarino     $ 0.00
    I'll do a demo next time. :s
    Thanks for the replies!

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 174

Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Alerts     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorTheHator View Post
    You learn something new every day, didn't know you could demo through console >_<
    It's been like that for a long time! Hope to see that people read Becca's guide on how to do it, I'm sure it's pretty clear and simple after raeding it, It's good to know that you can record people for either Hacking,Abusive Behavior or Fun.

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Tuck your flaps in buddy.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 174

Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Alerts     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    Tuck your flaps in buddy.
    Shut up, No need to be rude on every post! I guess it's abit stupid but he has a say.

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerts View Post
    Shut up, No need to be rude on every post! I guess it's abit stupid but he has a say.
    LOL Gtfo.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 51.0%

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    LOL. Mass.
    Yeah that guy.
    Mad troll.

He's terrible at css anyway.

Hello mass my old friend.
    I've come to play css with you again.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 357

cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction has a reputation beyond repute cryptic.conviction's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] cryptic.conviction     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RuStY View Post
    LOL. Mass.
    Yeah that guy.
    Mad troll.

He's terrible at css anyway.

Hello mass my old friend.
    I've come to play css with you again.
    Damn that was so funny... trolling him so bad resulted in epic ragequit...

More to the point, mass is generally ok most of the time, just goes over the top every now and then...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to cryptic.conviction For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 442

KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] KRAKEN     $ 55.00
    Mass is the guy! lol. I like him because he doesn't accuse me of hacking. I think he just gets pissed off when I kill him many times in a row with awp then he says "awp is all that you use" hahaha

[JA] - DUST2 DM ROUNDLESS
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 231
    gaston will become famous soon enough gaston's Avatar
    My office or home @ Queenstown, New Zealand
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] gaston     $ 0.00
    Its part of the game.. like poker.. off course you'll try to put people down by making funny comments.. just like those saying " SEE YOU MATE ! " after a kill... get it ?
    part of the game.. just don't listen or follow Becca's instructions..

simple

What I suggest, if you honestly do have a problem with what the player does/is doing then you can mute him in your own game console, to do this, is fairly simple:
    1. Press escape (bringing the counter-strike: source game menu up)
    2. click on "Player List"
    3. scroll through the list until you find the name of the person you don't wish to be hearing/listening to anymore, highlight the name(s)
    4. click the button that says "Mute in game"

26. The Following User Says Thank You to gaston For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 95
    Overall activity: 2.0%

nDOTdl has a spectacular aura about nDOTdl has a spectacular aura about nDOTdl has a spectacular aura about nDOTdl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] nDOTdl     $ 20.00
    hahaaha what a bitch

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information