+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: revoke fleX's membership!

Haters gon hate
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] fleX     $ 0.00

Exclamation revoke fleX's membership!

gday bro's and hoes

I will attempt to make this write up as small and un-insulting as possible. I have decided that because i offer absolutely nothing to DTK, except the occasional smart ass comment, that my DTK membership should be revoked so i do not give you a bad reputation.

I'm not going to bother doing a big speech, because frankly im hated by most of you, which i completely understand. See the thing with me is that i just don't like stupid people, and because a lot of you are stupid, illiterate, or suffer from douchebagism I had no option but to troll you, hence the negative tension between us.

At the end of the day whatever I say to you im just kidding around, don't take it personally, and unlike a lot of you I don't hold grudges.
    Except for you icehau5 the fact you like pony's is gay as ♥♥♥♥

Cheers DTK!
    Feel free to blow off any hatrid you have towards me below.
    The only "B" word you should call a woman is beautiful...

Bitches loved being called beautiful

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fleX For This Useful Post:

Haters gon hate
    fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Stormynitez View Post
    ♥♥♥♥ing prebs.

Im more than likely older than you.

Didn't get as much hate as i expected. @juggernaut, no I don't go here

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    does this mean he leaves the facebook group aswell or XD

Haters gon hate
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    does this mean he leaves the facebook group aswell or XD
    I was being told to shut up in the group before I had even joined it >.<?
    Who are you in it? / whats your name?

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Rage quit ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Haters gon hate
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    Rage quit ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Didn't want to be responsible for any more kids sitting in their room with a box of kleenex tissues wiping the tears off their face after i insulted them.
    I leave that job to you champ

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Overall activity: 0%
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by fleX View Post
    Didn't get as much hate as i expected.
    Maybe you thought you were more important than you really were, alot of people here think that.

R.I.P Umesh

Haters gon hate
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Maybe you thought you were more important than you really were, alot of people here think that.
    That's one way of looking at it, another way is the fact I have absolutely no idea who you are, and you commenting on my goodbye thread? Which means that even though you're a nobody to me, your still giving me a piece of your mind?

And just to correctly answer your condesending remark, people are giving me positive feedback, where as i expected negative, hence my remark.

wdup

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 118
    PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct     $ 0.00
    can you leave already why are you still here commenting

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PiMpAct For This Useful Post:

Clickin' ain't easy.
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel is a name known to all BeardedSquirrel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] BeardedSquirrel     $ 0.00
    GTFO already
    Sad days.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BeardedSquirrel For This Useful Post:

Haters gon hate
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by PiMpAct View Post
    can you leave already why are you still here commenting
    Well technically i only asked for my membership to be revoked, not that im leaving and never coming back. But to the point I just wanted to read what people had left behind, and then if need be, reply to some of them.

Btw am i supposed to know you? You're another person who I have absolutely no clue who your ment to be. Oh, and if you don't want to see my reply's no-one is forcing you to click on my thread.

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 118
    PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct     $ 0.00
    attention whoreeeeee

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PiMpAct For This Useful Post:

Haters gon hate
    Total Donations For

attention whoreeeeee
    Says the guy insulting someone that he doesn't know. Such a hero

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fleX For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    noooo FLEX Y U LEAVE! well i say cya
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

Banned
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    attention whoreeeeee
    Coming from you....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    i hate you...........haha na i dont know you.
    R.I.P Recoil/♥♥♥n Stab Ya Mate, you'll be missed.
    DtK Nilla Server

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    pfttt no one cares..

good flames with ya
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    SilicoN is on a distinguished road SilicoN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

SilicoN     $ 0.00
    Never met you.. but bye

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    lol i dont know you like at all :P

I only know you by some rand who keeps posting FLEX FOR COUNCIL!

Banned
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyce333251 View Post
    lol i dont know you like at all :P

I only know you by some rand who keeps posting FLEX FOR COUNCIL!
    That's me... and Im no Rand buddy!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 174

Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Alerts     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by S15YO 007 View Post
    i hate you...........haha na i dont know you.
    I was thinking this!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information