+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's Time...

Captain Herpa Derp
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    william_dunstan has a spectacular aura about william_dunstan has a spectacular aura about william_dunstan has a spectacular aura about william_dunstan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] william_dunstan     $ 0.00

Unhappy It's Time...

Well, if any of you still remember me, I used to play JB a very long time ago, and I have been on and off Minigames lately. I know that I haven't made a great deal of friends within DtK, but the friends I have made have kept me in DtK till this day. I am leaving DtK because I simply don't play CSS any more and need to focus on schooling. DtK welcomed me openly from the very start even though I was a bit reluctant to join at first. I would like to thank the following for making my time here enjoyable:

Scope - You seemed to be one of my best mates from before I even joined DtK. Even though we don't talk any more, I still consider you one of my best mates.

Rain - You have been my mate since I was friends with Grillver (and that didn't turn out well) and I don't know what I would have done without you when times were bad for me.

Alexis - I never intended to meet such a wonderful friend is a game like CSS. In the short time we have been friends, you have helped me through thick and thin, even though we have had our ups and downs, I am glad to call you a friend.

Smash - Although I haven't seen you in forever, you were an awesome friend to have.

Monster - I have been friends with you since I was friends with Grillver too, and I could honestly call you my best friend. You helped me through the servers until I found Minigames and it stuck. You are awesome and I hope all goes well for you in the future.

Curl - You are awesome (even though you ditched me in Minigames) and I am glad to have you as a friend. I enjoyed talking to you from time to time and hope you stay just as awesome as you are now.

Dillbro - What the hell can I say about you, you were awesome in Jb when I met you and you are awesome now (even though you crash my steam whenever you get online) I hope you don't change a bit, cause you are awesome as always.

Angro - Even though you're a beech in real life, I hope you hold out here longer than I have. You have the potential for great things, you just don't use it well, you idiot! :P

Lili Jean - You have been there for me for as long as I can remember. You listened when I needed someone to talk to and you made everything fun. If you ever need anything, you know where to find me! (EVERYWHERE)

Only a few of you may remember him but he deserves a thanks from me:

iMpact - Even though I highly doubt you'll ever see this, you were my best bud. I still wish you didn't go and hack, you had the potential to make DtK even greater. You were my friend for ages and I could talk to you for hours and not give a damn about my problems.

And to all the more minor people I haven't mentioned, (you know who you are), I am glad to call you all friends. Thank you everyone for everything you have done for me while I have been here.

I may return one day, but that will not be for a very long time. To anyone who wants to add me on Steam, here is the link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrWatermelon249/

Farewell DtK, stay strong and proud, you are a wonderful community and I am glad to have been a part of it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william_dunstan For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Cya man, best of luck in life!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    But you're in year 10...
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 191

Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nexoit     $ 10.00
    Cya. Goodluck with school and stuff :P

[DtK] [JA] Untouchable Nexoit is my best friend so..... but I still give him shit.

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct quick lets grab eachothers diks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexoit For This Useful Post:

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    I remember you from the JB days man, you were always fun and easy to get along with. Best of luck in the future bro and you will always be welcome back
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Cyah Later Mate , Best Of Luck In Life

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Cya buddy. I really do hope you do well in school ^_^

(Have to disagree with what u said about iMpact! rofl. He couldn't even keep a CGo team alive)
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    Cya buddy. I really do hope you do well in school ^_^

(Have to disagree with what u said about iMpact! rofl. He couldn't even keep a CGo team alive)
    I disagree, I liked impact and was a friend of his. I do not support what he did, but he was actually a cool person at times.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    D: goodluck in the future
    it was good fun playing with you , so hopefully you come by surf sometime and have fun
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xxsnakeyez For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Cya mate. BOL with your schooling.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Northy     $ 10.00
    Good luck with school William. bol

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Northy For This Useful Post:

Captain Herpa Derp
    william_dunstan has a spectacular aura about william_dunstan has a spectacular aura about william_dunstan has a spectacular aura about william_dunstan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    But you're in year 10...
    and then there's college, and then university, and then the job I'll hate, and then my death :P

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Curl     $ 95.00
    Sad to leave you go. It was fun when we use to play MG together. Still talk on steam sometimes ok?

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Rain     $ 35.00
    Bai <3 <3 BOL in "Teh real world"

When my internet runs out

Captain Herpa Derp
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by CurlofTheBurl View Post
    Sad to leave you go. It was fun when we use to play MG together. Still talk on steam sometimes ok?
    Why would I ever stop talking to you on Steam? and thank you everyone for the well wishes

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    I'll cya at school than ya big pheg
    Tbh i haven't played any css in weeks, because i'm making monies hacking peeps and playing with friends in league etc...
    Life of a prohaxor is busy mate. But i'm sure we'll both return to DtK sometime... it's just something you can't stay away from!
    Forum lurker out -->

Banned
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    grillver1234 is on a distinguished road grillver1234's Avatar
    Total Donations For

grillver1234     $ 0.00
    good luck with your schools mate. sorry it had to end like how it did. wish you all the luck in the future.

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 439
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    GL have fun, and cya mate.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information