Thread: Hi guys =)

Banned
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    poodle is on a distinguished road poodle's Avatar
    Total Donations For

poodle     $ 0.00

Hi guys =)

Hi guys, I am poodle (as my name says), I'm 17 and reside in the dark alley near your house . Some of you will have already seen me hanging around on dust2 and JB, as well as sticking my head in for a few rounds on the pug server. just introducing myself and getting to know the gaming community here, seems like a really good community from what I experienced today with some of the players in here, such as juggernaught and foxxaay. Just saying hi and looking forward to many more games in this community with you awesome people xD

poodle out.

Pro Rebel
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Plox     $ 0.00
    Hey Poodle welcome to the forums, we have a member called 'Ipood' . Come by Jailbreak sometime and have some fun.

Banned
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 25
    poodle is on a distinguished road poodle's Avatar
    Total Donations For

poodle     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Plox View Post
    Hey Poodle welcome to the forums, we have a member called 'Ipood' . Come by Jailbreak sometime and have some fun.
    yes I know i've met him already ahah and will do when I ain't working, or studying for my exams.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743
    Overall activity: 0%

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Hi! Welcome To the forums
    Im Frendy,
    One Of The Jailbreak Admins, You Should Drop In Some Time And Say Hi And Have A Game, On Behalf Of Myself I Hope You Enjoy Your Stay On The Forums & In The DtK Community In General

Once Again, I Welcome You To The Forums And Wish You A Enjoyable Stay

Thanks,
    Frendy.

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Hello and welcome =)

You should come by Office or GG DM some time ^_^

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Hi poodle and welcome to DtK forums, I'm Arkwark just some surf rand. You should come by sometime, Ohhhh and as always please enjoy your stay!

Twin #1
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    dav. is a jewel in the rough dav. is a jewel in the rough dav. is a jewel in the rough dav.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] dav.     $ 0.00
    Hello and welcome! Hope to see you around in-game some time.

Banned
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Welcome

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    hey! you will usually see me on JB but having a tiny break, might cya there some time.
    Love my Lollipops.

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    Hello and welcome to the DtK forums! ^-^

My name is Tomi, I play on MiniGames and Jailbreak!

You should come check them all out sometime

My in-game name is, Nemo_ or ToMi.

Hope to see you around

~Tomi

Aswell as playing JB and MG, I occasionally play on GunGame#4, and Office ^-^

I am a Aviation Fan. My main goal in life is to become a Pilot, and a Dream Job as a Flight attendant.

I live in Brisbane and a background of Hungarian.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information