+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time to leave

#11 Conquest
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Overall activity: 0%
    Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Treason     $ 0.00

Time to leave

Hey guys Treason here also known as SynthetiK in game and I was pretty active around in the forums for a while but I'd like to take maybe a few seconds or a minute or two to tell you that I'm leaving not DtK but I'm also uninstalling Counter strike from my computer. I've just found it less and less interesting as a game but I did love this community it was very friendly and well looked after in the forums and the servers. This made my experiance however short wonderful playing on DtK servers such as Office, Dust2 and Conquest. A long with just losing interest in the game I'm also beginning to focus more so on my life and getting where I need to be.

Now everyone does this so I might as well list the people I'd like to thank for making my experiance worth it.

BENTO - Bento man we've had some good times and made a lot of jokes. thanks for helping me out get into some pugs and showing me some techniques man. I hope you do well in life bro and we shall keep in touch!

REV - REV MAH MAN.. you made an awesome EM and you were always around to throw me some good games in Dust2 and some good chats in steam man, thanks for that I know we got a friendship in the works for sure.

REBELLIUM - REB YOU MUTT! haha I kid bro, I know your really busy these days with schooling so GOOD LUCK MAN! but also thanks for making JB and Dust2 fun for me and throwing jokes around haha.

KREZRAND - Krez, when I first started on the forums you were there and friendly to talk to, thanks for that!

TOP CAT - TC.. where to begin except that you've helped me understand pc's a lot more then what I've learnt from any text book and that your a very awesome guy, mass respect to you for being such a nice person.

BURLESQUE - Burlesque.. the girl with the same musical taste as me haha! we got stuff in common, though we didn't play any games together [zombies wasn't my thing] but you were definately cool to talk too.

MORPH - Man like TC you helped me around with PC's and just awesome to chat too.

MDnK - Haha man thanks to you for taking all my graphics request and just being awesome to talk too haha. should play some games together some time maybe.

CHICKY221 [MAKE YOU BLEED] - MakeYouBleed haha you showed me zombies and was one of the first people to welcome me to the community. thanks for being so nice bro
    CUFFEH - ahaha played a few games with you in office and they were fun, also a pretty good person to talk to out off css and on steam!

XPLICID - You man, good luck with SKUX hope it continues to be fun for you and kick some ass. You helped me find techniques on how to learn to aim and just fun to play with/against bro!!

ELITEKNIGHT - haha only just really got to know you, your a pretty cool guy but lay off the long voice chat convo's bro but fun to play with and talk too out of game and on steam.

FRENDY - Frendy, pretty chill guy and awesome on JB, haha keep it up bro!

HUSY - Husy!! haha you're fun to play with in classic DM and just talk too. keep it up bro!

ARKWARK - Ark haha where to begin! awesome on Dust2 its been fun playing with you. Your reviews on items both ordinary and wacky such as lubes have kept me laughing as I read through them all haha. Also good to have some chats with you!!

LIFE IS A HIGHWAY - LIFE bro haha the football fanatic! awesome to play with and have a chat too. Your a nice guy man, dont change that at all!

ALEXIS - Firstly congrats on Minigames Junior Admin, do the position proud. we've had a good friendship and honestly I hope it doesn't waver at all! best of luck and always have fun!

STAFF & COUNCIL - Without you guys & girls this forum and community wouldn't be around so I'd definately like to thank you for personally making my css experiance awesome and that you continue to be the leading aus/nz community around!!

My steam Username for those whom I don't have but want to talk to me, it's "SyntheticNRG". Add me if you want.
    Last edited by Treason; 05-06-12 at 08:29 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Treason For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    *evil laugh*
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Sad to see you go, your were a good man, best of luck in real life and elsewhere.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    GL man

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Xplicid For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    Awwwww Was looking forward to playing with chu...
    Good luck in life

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TomiHU101 For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Its a shame that your gonna head off but I will still chat to you on steam

Glad to have met you.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

#11 Conquest
    Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Thanks guys. If life gets a little calmer, I'll see what happens, most of you have me on Steam but those that dont just search

SyntheticNRG

TC's gf
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Burlesque     $ 0.00
    Well that is just poop! I will miss you. Like TC, I will still chat to you on Steam though.
    What ruffles your jimmys???

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Burlesque For This Useful Post:

#11 Conquest
    Total Donations For

It's all good Burlesque, there is steam

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Best of luck in life dude hope you keep me on steam and visit me xx

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

husy     $ 0.00
    <3 u treason, Awesome guy

Lol 2nd shoutout i've gotten didnt expect it tbh :P

22. The Following User Says Thank You to husy For This Useful Post:

#11 Conquest
    Total Donations For

<3 you too Husy and not a problem Frendy but maybe all depends if I re-install CSS

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    im gonna give you a proper farewell
    Treason, you were pretty cool brah all the times we played blops on the ps3 and you absolutely dominated me cuz i set the gunship to be a 3 killstreak,your a funny ♥♥♥♥ as well and you gave me some pretty good rl advice. hope we keep in touch bud its sad to see you go

25. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

#11 Conquest
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    im gonna give you a proper farewell
    Treason, you were pretty cool brah all the times we played blops on the ps3 and you absolutely dominated me cuz i set the gunship to be a 3 killstreak,your a funny ♥♥♥♥ as well and you gave me some pretty good rl advice. hope we keep in touch bud its sad to see you go

we will have to play Black Ops seriously one day man, and not a problem haha always up for a steam chat man

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Cya dickface! <3

Btw you deserved that kick/punch in the ribs. Just sayin ^_^
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    <3 Ya man! BEst of luck with life, your girlfriend and hope it works out well in UNI!
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    cya bro, bezst of luck man..
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    Was great to meet such a nice bloke, sad to see the same great bloke go.

all the best mate, will keep in touch
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

IGN: Eclypse
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 115
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Evangelos- is on a distinguished road Evangelos-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Evangelos-     $ 0.00
    Didn't meet you, but all the best for the future.
    Classic Deathmatch: 119.252.190.60:27015

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information