+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: office smoke nades

Banned
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 477
    Overall activity: 0%
    shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

shadowsl4yer12     $ 0.00

office smoke nades

so im a frequent office player in game names are MmmKay... and Hayabusa and everytime im going to throw a nade and stuff i always get killed because im always given a smoke grenade even though its not a big deal i gain quite some kills from nades and due to the smoke nades even my line of sight where im camping is or i die because i throw a smoke nade rather than a he nade and was wondering if you could make a command to switch off the thing that gives you a smoke nade every time to make it more convenient for people that are annoyed by this and lose points due to it

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by squat View Post
    You get a beep and an onscreen notifacation that you have been given smoke, If that comes up for me i usually dump it in spawn and carry on no big deal maybe you should try the same.
    And KingEOFFF you aint that good
    Just as squat said...smokes appear right as you spawn anyway...so im not sure how it distracts your gameplay..
    if your not going to use it,throw it away when you spawn..clicking on HE isn't that hard either unless your one of those players that panic on the keyboard..LOL

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 124
    Monsoon is on a distinguished road Monsoon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Monsoon     $ 0.00
    sigh...im pritty sure one of the worst things about the smoke is actually when u get granted a nade and u have camping mofos at either side of of ct spawn mostly and u get the nade and it brings it as ur main wep...if it kept your main wep as ur guns it wouldnt be that much of a problem, and guys seriously calling this guy that started the thread a noob and to shut up is really not necessary. i thought this was a friendly clan??? come on be nice to all players and not just gang up on them and calling them "noob" we want our servers to be welcome to all players beginners and experienced. thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Monsoon For This Useful Post:

Banned
    shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

just to clarify im not im a camper the only times ive camped is when im low health or trying to get back to a pos KD

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    Office pro's?

I'll come on that server and win just like I do on any other server
    Anyone know this guy? Lol

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Pointless thread is pointless.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 131
    spastic will become famous soon enough spastic will become famous soon enough spastic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] spastic     $ 0.00
    yeah i dont see why you cant just drop it when ya get it if you dont want it that bad, isnt all that hard to do. Plus the sound, the words on your screen and picture in the corner telling you that you have a smoke is more than enough, but if it isn't then maybe should ask that instead of the beep sounds perhaps an overly loud air horn to make you aware that you have a smoke =]
    And where you said you get killed when your going to throw a nade but you have been given a smoke, kinda sounds like you get killed before you get to throw it so even if it was a nade doesnt than me you would still get killed?

All the cool kids play Office DM #3.

24/7 blazin'

╭∩╮ d(︶︿︶)b ╭∩╮

Some old guy

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoon View Post
    i thought this was a friendly clan???
    So did I mate, So did I, but the fact is no matter the topic of a thread our members seem to want to deface each other and can never respect each others opinions. I don't see the absurdity of the request, it is a fair suggestion, when was the last time any of you made a suggestion on how we could improve the server for the players?

hmm?
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 161

2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles's Avatar
    Total Donations For

2minutenoobles     $ 55.00
    Forget smoke. I want flash bangs! Surely that would be more constructive in paralysing campoids for a good few seconds?

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness     $ 10.00
    Wash your mouth out noobles! Flash bangs pfffttttt... Can you imagine the team flashing and the noise cancelling spam. Oh god the horror . plus it's hard enough to hear you over the p90 spam anyway... Oh wait you don't have a mic do you?

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 161

2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles's Avatar
    Total Donations For

2minutenoobles     $ 55.00
    Oh, HARDY HA!

When I get my mike on TUESDAY I'm going to spam Office with all sorts of annoying sitcom catch-phrases. You'll all be begging to have 'meek and mild' silent Noobles back by the end of the week.

Last edited by 2minutenoobles; 09-06-12 at 06:23 PM.

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    Excellent!

Banned
    Total Donations For

haha noobles im looking forward to it

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness     $ 10.00
    About bloody time noobles! I'll be back then too, so you better be telling the truth

Mother Figure of DtK.

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by 2minutenoobles View Post
    Oh, HARDY HA!

When I get my mike on TUESDAY I'm going to spam Office with all sorts of annoying sitcom catch-phrases.

Today is Tuesday, i better hear you tonight kiddo, or else.

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 133
    Pielawl is on a distinguished road Pielawl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Pielawl     $ 0.00
    I disagree with this idea, but another idea instead is to make it make a sound loud enough to hear over all the gunshots when you get given a smoke nade, so then you throw a nade instead of a smoke. Just a suggestion.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information