+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feedback

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00

Feedback

Hi,

Given the recent changes made to the server i would like to say thanks to dailvibe and all the other admins for all their efforts

A few further improvements that i would like

- Rotation of songs at the end of every round
    - A thread to see what maps people like/dislike this way everyone gets to share their likes/dislike for a map, the thread that already exists people cant post in them as they are 31 days and older
    - More fun events
    - Rules for the server if any (other than the general DTK rules)

I am sure other people that play on the server regularly would like a few changes or maybe even a compliment of how good the server is

Thought this thread would be a good way to share some feedback and help improve the server further

Cheers,

DeL
    Last edited by BigDel; 20-05-12 at 06:00 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigDel For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
    Overall activity: 0%
    saddam will become famous soon enough saddam will become famous soon enough saddam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

saddam     $ 0.00
    Omg omg i love you dallyvibe!!

Banned
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman's Avatar
    Total Donations For

meowman     $ 0.00
    New server is good, i personally haven't noticed any big differences from the old server though so at least it hasn't gone backwards.

The current map list is good but i do miss some of the maps that we used to have i.e. morge and garage.

Cheers

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by meowman View Post
    New server is good, i personally haven't noticed any big differences from the old server though so at least it hasn't gone backwards.

The current map list is good but i do miss some of the maps that we used to have i.e. morge and garage.

Cheers
    u forgot sewer shotty and farm yard

Banned
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman's Avatar
    Total Donations For

meowman     $ 0.00
    yes i did, and i agree with you del, especially shotty sewer.

there are quite a number of excessively LARGE maps now which are really crap when there is only a handful of people on.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meowman For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by meowman View Post
    yes i did, and i agree with you del, especially shotty sewer.

there are quite a number of excessively LARGE maps now which are really crap when there is only a handful of people on.
    i agree but thats when the rtv system comes good it has worked very well if the majority want to change the map, but yea when there are more than 20 people on very rarely will every1 rtv haahh every1 busy getting their pts in the warmups lol

But maybe there should be a seperate thread where people can provide regular feedback which we have at the moment except you cant post in it if no one has for more than 31 days

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    FenNburger is on a distinguished road FenNburger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

FenNburger     $ 0.00
    fennburger is here

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by FenNburger View Post
    fennburger is here
    And this has to do with the thread how.... haha?

Casual Member
    saddam will become famous soon enough saddam will become famous soon enough saddam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

saddam     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post
    And this has to do with the thread how.... haha?
    That has nothing to do with the topic at hand (gg4 server/dallyvibe appreciation)

Trauma Surgeon GG #4
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Trauma has a spectacular aura about Trauma has a spectacular aura about Trauma's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Trauma     $ 0.00
    The only change I'd like to see is the enabling of 'Spectator' as an option at all times, and not just whenever you're dead or just joined.
    It will make team-changing easier by eliminating suicide penalties, and thus reduce any potential stacking.

Otherwise, server works fine; rules as they currently stand are both robust and appropriate. Admins are doing their job: policing fairly
    without becoming interfering nazis.

Oh! a little less bitching and more helpful & relevant comments on the forums I'd like to see also.
    The quality of comments has gone down in the past few weeks; usually by reputation-whores who spend too much time forum-trolling,
    and little to no time actually playing GG#4.

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

saddam     $ 0.00
    I know eh trauma, all these troller's that don't play gg4 make me sick!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saddam For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by saddam View Post
    I know eh trauma, all these troller's that don't play gg4 make me sick!
    oh the irony!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

saddam     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    oh the irony!
    Speak of the devil here he is.....case in point exactly.....the rare anomaly of the d**b asian

18. The Following User Says Thank You to saddam For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Speak of the devil here he is.....case in point exactly.....the rare anomaly of the d**b asian
    Why do you always give crap to Krez? Honestly dude. He's a good guy. Very highly respected member of DtK. So ♥♥♥♥en stop giving him shit.

mustbejealousbrah
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma View Post
    The only change I'd like to see is the enabling of 'Spectator' as an option at all times, and not just whenever you're dead or just joined.
    It will make team-changing easier by eliminating suicide penalties, and thus reduce any potential stacking.
    Good suggestion I'll see what I can do

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Flying Chicken
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy     $ 5.00
    I agree with Del about the maps thread, the no bumping thread after 31 days rule shouldnt be on that thread, I was trying to post something there the other day.
    JOIN GG13 - CS:GO GunGame DM at: 119.252.190.39:27037

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Davey_Boy For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

saddam     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    Why do you always give crap to Krez? Honestly dude. He's a good guy. Very highly respected member of DtK. So ♥♥♥♥en stop giving him shit.

mustbejealousbrah
    peoplethattalklikethisanduse'jealousbrah'needtofin dbetterthingstocopyoftheinternet

25. The Following User Says Thank You to saddam For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    peoplethattalklikethisanduse'jealousbrah'needtofin dbetterthingstocopyoftheinternet
    im sorry, but who are you?
    you seem like a massive rand to me.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    wasn't copying anything off the internet thank you very much.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    - Rotation of songs at the end of every round
    This!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information