Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cp abuse

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00

Cp abuse

Meowman is at it again.
    Since some of you were very rude in the last thread, I took matters into my own hands and started demoing when I saw Meowman join the server.
    He ever 'saw the thread' that I posted, but proceeded with the CP Abuse

So here is the demo, it isn't too long, if you watch the whole thing, I hadn't teamkilled anyone so yeah. You're probably gonna comment on how I'm playing and I don't care because I was on that server just waiting for Meowman to play his little tricks.

DEMO: http://www.mediafire.com/?xjzo3va5lvtaj26

P.S. who is this toilet person, he sounds like an idiot.

Banned
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman's Avatar
    Total Donations For

meowman     $ 0.00
    what your demo fails to show is your attitude towards others and your over inflated ego. it also failed to show that you do team kill.

im sure you would have also known that the vote bans only last for approximately 2 hours? it's not a life ban.

get over yourself. you insist on being an attention seeker so i think you need to learn to deal with the added attention. Just accept that I and many others do not enjoy your presence regardless of what YOU think.

Arkwark, im not sure how you can provide such a strong opinion on this matter because i don't ever recall seeing you even playing on #4... your sig even notes that you play predominantly in Surf and Dust2 servers and not gg4.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meowman For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    If sourcebans is down then just contact an admin directly on forums by PM or Steam chat.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 0%
    Bonesy is a jewel in the rough Bonesy is a jewel in the rough Bonesy is a jewel in the rough Bonesy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Bonesy     $ 0.00
    Petition to Ban KingEOFFF for making alot of useless threads and all of them being ignored. Say Aye.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
    - Samuel Langhorne Clemens
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonesy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by meowman View Post
    what your demo fails to show is your attitude towards others and your over inflated ego. it also failed to show that you do team kill.

im sure you would have also known that the vote bans only last for approximately 2 hours? it's not a life ban.

get over yourself. you insist on being an attention seeker so i think you need to learn to deal with the added attention. Just accept that I and many others do not enjoy your presence regardless of what YOU think.

Arkwark, im not sure how you can provide such a strong opinion on this matter because i don't ever recall seeing you even playing on #4... your sig even notes that you play predominantly in Surf and Dust2 servers and not gg4.
    As I have previously said I remain silent throughout the whole game, the only time I'll talk is usually at the end when I have won the game and I will boast about it. Therefore my display of my 'over inflated ego' is fairly minimal in comparison to the insults I receive.
    If you watch the demo, there is no team killing, actually in-fact, I don't even think I damaged you at all, therefore the ban was completely unprovoked. I don't know where you are getting this information that I team kill, and if you think that I am purposely doing so, please demo it and show the rest of the community. I don't know why you are accusing me of teamkilling when it reduces my chances of winning, and therefore will not contribute to my 'over inflated ego'. And as you can see, the demo is taken from the beginning of the game, therefore captures the whole of that round of gungame.

I don't care how long the ban is, I come on to play Counter-Strike without being disturbed, your votebans because I have won/about to win are preventing me from playing therefore I will take action.

You think I care about your opinions about me? Lol, good joke. Making friends on counter-strike is pretty low on my list of things to do, so continue hating.
    SO:

P.S. those of you who claim that I have 'rejected' your offer in a war or pug or whatever you want - that's a lie, and you know it. No body has specifically asked me to join in a war/pug when I am online so please take your little fairytales elsewhere.
    Last edited by Bruce; 18-05-12 at 11:45 PM. Reason: No need for rude gestures!

Banned
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

husy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonesy View Post
    Petition to Ban KingEOFFF for making alot of useless threads and all of them being ignored. Say Aye.
    Aye

Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    P.S. those of you who claim that I have 'rejected' your offer in a war or pug or whatever you want - that's a lie, and you know it. No body has specifically asked me to join in a war/pug when I am online so please take your little fairytales elsewhere.
    i've seen u be challenged quite a few times to 1v1's and been invited to pug, u either fail or make up an excuse on why u dont want to 1v1.... im 1 of the worst players ever made and i challenge u.. if u cant get a perfect game on me u fail @ css...
    Last edited by husy; 18-05-12 at 10:19 PM.

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by husy View Post
    Aye

i've seen u be challenged quite a few times to 1v1's and been invited to pug, u either fail or make up an excuse on why u dont want to 1v1.... im 1 of the worst players ever made and i challenge u.. if u cant get a perfect game on me u fail @ css...
    Where did I say this? [evidence]
    Or was it in-game on some random server by some random player that you have somehow forgotten? How convenient.

I have attended quite a few pugs actually, so I don't know where you are getting this information from
    Last edited by kingEOFFF; 18-05-12 at 10:26 PM.

Banned
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 42
    husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

husy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    Where did I say this? [evidence]
    Or was it in-game on some random server by some random player that you have somehow forgotten? How convenient.
    Pretty sure Icehau5 added u to challenge u, then u went and deleted him off ur friends list not even 5 minutes later, and never went through with it... more then that but i'm not bothered asking people for the chat logs... cause im not that obssessed with a loser that cant prove shit to anybody...

enuf said.. think ur good, add me, make a 1v1 with me, if u can 16-0 me i will bow down to u forever, if u even die more then 5 times u are classified Crap Forever by the Law of Husy

Strategic Nuclear Moose
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TeeJayy     $ 0.00
    Most people are failing to see the point of this thread. KingEOFF is posting a demo of him being CP abused, as he has been told to. He has said he cannot access Sourcebans and everyone seems to be against him. I've had in-game experience with KingEOFF and from what I've seen only speaks when spoken to (With the exception of JB, but that's different ). Everyone should get off their hating high horse and stop discriminating against him. Why should someone be treated negatively when it comes to these things just because the person can get under peoples skin. That isn't how DtK works.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeJayy For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    the thing is that the vote went through and it said that the NO option won...
    i dont think he was after a protest.
    i think the main reason why he posted this thread was to catch someone for !cp abusing.....
    thats just what i had interpreted anyway.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by husy View Post
    Pretty sure Icehau5 added u to challenge u, then u went and deleted him off ur friends list not even 5 minutes later, and never went through with it... more then that but i'm not bothered asking people for the chat logs... cause im not that obssessed with a loser that cant prove shit to anybody...

enuf said.. think ur good, add me, make a 1v1 with me, if u can 16-0 me i will bow down to u forever, if u even die more then 5 times u are classified Crap Forever by the Law of Husy
    Lol, I wouldn't call that declining, but whatever floats your boat, cannot be bothered with this discussion anymore.
    You are more then welcome to add me or pug with me on the DtK server

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

i think you guys just need to lay off KINGEOFFF for a bit.
    i have, and i found out hes a good guy to play with. Didnt mind pugging with him.
    you guys just need calm down....

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    i think everyone needs to just calm the f**k down its only a game geez no need to take this so srsly just kiss and make up XD

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by BigDel View Post
    i think everyone needs to just calm the f**k down its only a game geez no need to take this so srsly just kiss and make up XD
    says you, sir.
    there was no need for that inappropriate language.
    maybe you need to calm the ____ down

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    says you, sir.
    dude im not even interested in arguing with you

Casual Member
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
    saddam will become famous soon enough saddam will become famous soon enough saddam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

saddam     $ 0.00
    says you, sir.
    shut the ____ up you ____ ____ _____

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    FenNburger is on a distinguished road FenNburger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

FenNburger     $ 0.00
    fennburger in the house

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by FenNburger View Post
    fennburger in the house
    omg as iff xD

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by saddam View Post
    shut the ____ up you ____ ____ _____
    no need for that inappropriate underlining, thank you.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
    saddam will become famous soon enough saddam will become famous soon enough saddam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

saddam     $ 0.00
    no need for that inappropriate underlining, thank you.
    no need to pretend like anyone on dtk cares what you say

Banned
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Iamipood     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by saddam View Post
    no need to pretend like anyone on dtk cares what you say
    Actually i do care what he "says"
    Becuase he is a well respected person in DtK
    So you sir. ♥♥♥♥ OFF

Closed Thread

Thread Information