Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: King

Banned
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman's Avatar
    Total Donations For

meowman     $ 0.00

Thumbs down King

I'd just like to make it public that i abused the !cp tonight by votebanning "the king". I am also aware that this ban only lasts for 2 hours along those lines.

The reason for this was that he is an absolute troll on this community and he doesn't encourage community like standards or behaviour. All you have to do is read any thread that he has started and it is complete and utter self inflating garbage and/or totally hypocritical. Fair enough he might be a good player when there are only poor players playing but to carry on like he does - surely this isn't the sort of person isn't what this community wants?

This server is the only server i play on beacuse i enjoy the people that play ggdm. When he joins people leave beacuse they don't want to play with this twat.

I am aware that i am probably just fueling the fire by drawing attention to him.

/rant

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to meowman For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    And you think !cp abuse is the way to solve it..............

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 330
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman is a glorious beacon of light meowman's Avatar
    Total Donations For

meowman     $ 0.00
    no im not, i just admitted it wasn't.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meowman For This Useful Post:

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by meowman View Post
    no im not, i just admitted it wasn't.
    And you think that's going to help your case.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 296

Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mitch     $ 10.00
    Ark what are you trying to prove... Meowman has a point and is a respected member on the Gungame server and I agree with him totally about KingEoff, he is simply a good for nothing troll.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mitch For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Kingeoff, has changed on the forums over the last few weeks, I haven't seen him post crap about how good he think's he is, etc. He is actually posting some what on topic stuff now, forgot the past look on to the future.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Portea is on a distinguished road Portea's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Portea     $ 0.00
    I don't agree with CP abuse, but I do agree with the dislike of king. He is a self-centred little brat, and it is never any fun playing when he's on. Is there any other way we can get a petition/vote on whether to let him access the DtK servers besides CP abuse?

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Lol, if anything I provide entertainment for you all.
    I thoroughly enjoy going onto the servers, hearing people abuse me, trying to knife me. It actually makes me laugh and makes the game a little more competitive.

Still not a reason to ban me. Suck it up and move on, I'm not going anywhere

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    funny thing is he is shit!
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Morph For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

husy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post
    Kingeoff, has changed on the forums over the last few weeks, I haven't seen him post crap about how good he think's he is, etc. He is actually posting some what on topic stuff now, forgot the past look on to the future.
    No he hasnt... If you read carefully, hes either Posting garbage about how good he is... or making new ways that he can win faster... or basically arguing that some1 banned him cause hes just too pro....

Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    Lol, if anything I provide entertainment for you all.
    I thoroughly enjoy going onto the servers, hearing people abuse me, trying to knife me. It actually makes me laugh and makes the game a little more competitive.

Still not a reason to ban me. Suck it up and move on, I'm not going anywhere
    stop being a douche, it is a reason to ban you, theres a "No Trolling" rule in most servers for a reason, i think if u do it enuf u will no longer be able to play any dtk servers.. Take this advice and shut ur mouth for once...

As For Meowman Votebanning him... I Srsly see no reason why he should be punished... Banning a trolling when Most of the server votes yes.. Whats the harm? Most DTK has seen how he acts on forums.. Imagine him in-game... if this guy gets banned or an infraction for doing it.. im gonna protest...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to husy For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

I simply find it funny who people actually take is trolling serious, and care about how good he thinks he is, don't like him, don't give him attention if he is a true troll that's all he's after.

Banned
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 42
    husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

husy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post
    I simply find it funny who people actually take is trolling serious, and care about how good he thinks he is, don't like him, don't give him attention if he is a true troll that's all he's after.
    Ok theres a difference between "Feeding a troll" and Not being able to ignore some idiot that nobody likes.... He spams all over the forums that he's the best.. and wont prove it.. Countless people have challenged him and i've seen him Refuse.... or just say he doesnt have to prove anything.. hes just another Person that goes and spams everywhere about anything to get attention... If he isnt wanted, theres a way to stop that.... instead of having to ignore every little thing he says

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to husy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    wow yet another thread about the kingeoff lol

gg4dm forum should be changed to kingeoff

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigDel For This Useful Post:

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by husy View Post
    Ok theres a difference between "Feeding a troll" and Not being able to ignore some idiot that nobody likes.... He spams all over the forums that he's the best.. and wont prove it.. Countless people have challenged him and i've seen him Refuse.... or just say he doesnt have to prove anything.. hes just another Person that goes and spams everywhere about anything to get attention... If he isnt wanted, theres a way to stop that.... instead of having to ignore every little thing he says
    Can you guys just relax you guys are arguing on garbbage

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Our servers are public servers, this means that anyone from the public can play on them for free, king isn't breaking any rules therefor we will not prevent him from playing our servers because he is not liked. If you are really that sick of listening to him, mute him on your players list! Then you will never have to hear his voice again!!
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Husy Vs Kingeoff on the forums, the next Dylax Vs Edskze.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] onigiribeast     $ 0.00
    My turn....

First of all, I love playing counter strike with Meowman (no homo). He is awesome, funny, always online and makes me laugh the whole game (sometimes makes me lose cause of laughter).

If meowman gets banned due to !cp abuse, then i refuse to play on GG4 until he is back online. What is !cp abuse? Personally i think just votebanning king once, due to high levels of ego, is perfectly fine. However, if meowman continued to voteban king everytime he comes online, then that would be !cp abuse. Or if meowman decided to Mute, then burn, then ban king, that would also be abuse.

Let me tell you how winning on gungame looks like (Dtk is not about bragging and showing off)

S15 "Finally i got my rego back"
    Buttons (deeds says this) "Come 'ere ill rip your buttons of your friken old cardigan"
    Myself onigiri beast "wtf how did this happen?"
    Volka "something crack up as"
    Davey "i once was a chicken on a farm....."
    Maloo "hectic scream"
    Deeds "cop that~!"
    Big del "thats how the pro's do it ~!"
    Enemy of illusion (to be entered when he buys a bloody microphone)
    wacky "take a fricken hit !!!"
    meowman "meow.....nek minnit"
    snatch "good game boys and maloo"

The list never ends. I love GG4 a lot, and the players are just awesome. Infact, I could almost bet i could fly out of New Zealand, and get around aussie for a week or so, staying one night at these players houses. They are all lovely people and I would like to meet them in person, and watch Joker(nihilist) do a PT class while high on weed/drunk from last night.
    Also, i need to introduce deeds to 2 of my lady friends (i'm 19 yrs old) and Mircan to 3 maybe 4 of them (it was undecided in game)

When king acts in his ways, it ruins the atmosphere and experience. Other non members must think "wtf is this guy up to" Im the mother (fricken) king. Wow. Plus, every forum post is all about how good he is. I tried being nice when i won a game against him, and all i got was "fck off it didn't happen"

On that note, why not grace how awesome king is and we should all start flooding the servers with "im the mother fckn beast" or "motherfkn cop that noobs" or how about "you're all too easy fckn noobs get off this server" I think a picture explains more than 1000 words, enjoy.

<- welcome to new zealand. can people please join the csgo servers

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onigiribeast For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

I'm I the only one who get laughs out of these shitfests?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by onigiribeast View Post
    My turn....

First of all, I love playing counter strike with Meowman (no homo). He is awesome, funny, always online and makes me laugh the whole game (sometimes makes me lose cause of laughter).

If meowman gets banned due to !cp abuse, then i refuse to play on GG4 until he is back online. What is !cp abuse? Personally i think just votebanning king once, due to high levels of ego, is perfectly fine. However, if meowman continued to voteban king everytime he comes online, then that would be !cp abuse. Or if meowman decided to Mute, then burn, then ban king, that would also be abuse.

Let me tell you how winning on gungame looks like (Dtk is not about bragging and showing off)

Buttons (deeds says this) "Come 'ere ill rip your buttons of your friken old cardigan"
    Maloo "hectic scream"
    Deeds "cop that~!"

The list never ends. I love GG4 a lot, and the players are just awesome. Infact, I could almost bet i could fly out of New Zealand, and get around aussie for a week or so, staying one night at these players houses. They are all lovely people and I would like to meet them in person, and watch Joker(nihilist) do a PT class while high on weed/drunk from last night.
    Also, i need to introduce deeds to 2 of my lady friends (i'm 19 yrs old) and Mircan to 3 maybe 4 of them (it was undecided in game)

When king acts in his ways, it ruins the atmosphere and experience. Other non members must think "wtf is this guy up to" Im the mother (fricken) king. Wow. Plus, every forum post is all about how good he is. I tried being nice when i won a game against him, and all i got was "fck off it didn't happen"

On that note, why not grace how awesome king is and we should all start flooding the servers with "im the mother fckn beast" or "motherfkn cop that noobs" or how about "you're all too easy fckn noobs get off this server" I think a picture explains more than 1000 words, enjoy.

at the end of the day he isnt breaking any rules of the server so he can do whatever he wants and continue playing on the server and i havent seen him talk on mic when everyone is one

he only spam " im the motherfu**ing king when he wins yes he team kills and trolls but there is so many others that do that at the end of day by posting again and agian about the king your only giving him importance and attention all of what he likes

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by husy View Post
    No he hasnt... If you read carefully, hes either Posting garbage about how good he is... or making new ways that he can win faster... or basically arguing that some1 banned him cause hes just too pro....

stop being a douche, it is a reason to ban you, theres a "No Trolling" rule in most servers for a reason, i think if u do it enuf u will no longer be able to play any dtk servers.. Take this advice and shut ur mouth for once...

As For Meowman Votebanning him... I Srsly see no reason why he should be punished... Banning a trolling when Most of the server votes yes.. Whats the harm? Most DTK has seen how he acts on forums.. Imagine him in-game... if this guy gets banned or an infraction for doing it.. im gonna protest...
    First of all, there is no 'trolling' going on in servers, people constantly try to talk to me but I keep to myself. The amount of abuse I cop in-game is far more then the amount I talk or 'troll'. The only thing I do is brag when I win, if you don't like it, bad luck - I won therefore I have as much bragging rights as I want.

Quote Originally Posted by onigiribeast View Post
    My turn....

Maloo "hectic scream"
    Deeds "cop that~!"

Ummm, firstly this is at least the third time Meowman has done this, I'm pretty sure that's abuse.
    Secondly, when did I say "♥♥♥♥ off it didn't happen" - I would never say something like that... Just another little story that a DtK member has come up with claiming I've done something wrong.
    Lastly, what is that picture supposed to prove? I'm pugging and you print screen the score mid-game? Were you after a medal of some kind?
    Knowing you, you would have waited til my score was fairly average in order to 'catch me out', why didn't you take a screenshot when I was topping?
    Seriously, I love the efforts you guys go to in order to belittle me lol, it actually makes me smile and laugh.
    I love how you used to suck up to me when you thought you might have insulted me.
    I quote; "just a bit of fun bro, no hate u actually are real good at css"
    Just shows how much you feed off others approval
    Last edited by kingEOFFF; 18-05-12 at 09:17 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information