Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cp abuse

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00

Cp abuse

I would appreciate it if terrible players (some wearing a DtK tag) would stop abusing the !cp thingo. This has happened quite a few times now that players have attempted to Kick/Ban me because I'm winning and they have the ability to.

Today Meowman or whatever his name is attempted to votekick me for 'teamkilling' because I was winning. We were on opposite teams, so there was no teamkill.

Quite a few times, people have tried to voteban me for hacking. If you think I hack it would be appreciated if you demo'd me.

It's not my fault that I'm the best and you guys are going to have to get used to that rather than kicking me off your servers.

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Overall activity: 0%
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    If this is happening then get a demo, this is the common sense approach....

Then submit the demo via sourebans and it will be dealt with... if you feel it is not being dealt with fairly then contact me or another [S]taff member and we will happily look at it.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    but i thought you were KING? king(i thought) is immune from cp....
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    demo or it didnt happen
    simple
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    If this is happening then get a demo, this is the common sense approach....

Then submit the demo via sourebans and it will be dealt with... if you feel it is not being dealt with fairly then contact me or another [S]taff member and we will happily look at it.
    It's kind of difficult to demo these kind of things, if it's someone constantly teamkilling me then it would be easy, but this is not the case.

I can't really predict when someones going to voteban me and demo that session.
    And I'm not gonna demo myself every single game in order to catch out one of my peasants, because that's a bit pathetic.

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    If you weren't so good we wouldn't have this problem!
    On a serious note without a demo you have no evidence/nothing can be done,
    Make sure you demo often brah

Make a shortcut on your desktop of your cs folder where the demos get stored, that way each week you can clear them out and its easily accessibe when you need it.

How 2 Demo link HERE:
    http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...ebans-Tutorial

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    It's kind of difficult to demo these kind of things, if it's someone constantly teamkilling me then it would be easy, but this is not the case.

And I'm not gonna demo myself every single game in order to catch out one of my peasants, because that's a bit pathetic.
    Don't like the system don't complain.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

Trauma Surgeon GG #4
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Trauma has a spectacular aura about Trauma has a spectacular aura about Trauma's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Trauma     $ 0.00
    Keep it easy, lads. Some of these comments are just bordering on troll/unhelpfulness.
    Mellow was the only one really who suggested a workable solution.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trauma For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00

It's not really that hard. And if you're really that lazy then get an auto demo recorder. http://code.google.com/p/seads/
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    "Hi DtK, I am so good. Way better than all of you"
    *two weeks later*
    "DtK HELP! Im being picked on!!"
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Future Hokage
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    *two weeks later*
    Your life story toppy ^_^

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Well this problem has been addressed before with Enemy of Illusion and myself both votebanning eachother.
    Nobody was demoing at the time
    but then an admin warned me another time to not do it again

Alley Cat
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Yeah man, my alley way is HEAPS better than anyone in DtK's.
    I even have the chrome garbage-lids that spin.

/GangstaCatOut.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Well this problem has been addressed before with Enemy of Illusion and myself both votebanning eachother.
    Nobody was demoing at the time
    but then an admin warned me another time to not do it again
    Thats a wonderful story you have there.
    Would you be so kind as to tell it to us again?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Total Donations For

Yeah man, my alley way is HEAPS better than anyone in DtK's.
    I even have the chrome garbage-lids that spin.

/GangstaCatOut.
    Pullin all dah cats brah

26. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    *two weeks later*

Well if I get banned off the servers then I can't come smash your head.

And you would probably miss that because you're my bitch.

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    everyone shut the ♥♥♥♥ up.. stop giving this ♥♥♥♥ attention cause thats all he wants.. and you keep giving it to him... just ignore the ♥♥♥♥er and move on.

ffs...

this shits getting old.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Well if I get banned off the servers then I can't come smash your head.

And you would probably miss that because you're my bitch.
    enemy of illusion and you should be brothers then you can both cp abuse each other you seem to be king at something

Casual Member
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
    saddam will become famous soon enough saddam will become famous soon enough saddam's Avatar
    Total Donations For

saddam     $ 0.00
    I have seen you try to !cp voteban people all the time KingeOFFF..your probably the worst offender

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saddam For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by saddam View Post
    I have seen you try to !cp voteban people all the time KingeOFFF..your probably the worst offender

most of the time he plays with the bots

Closed Thread

Thread Information