Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cp abuse

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00

Cp abuse

I would appreciate it if terrible players (some wearing a DtK tag) would stop abusing the !cp thingo. This has happened quite a few times now that players have attempted to Kick/Ban me because I'm winning and they have the ability to.

Today Meowman or whatever his name is attempted to votekick me for 'teamkilling' because I was winning. We were on opposite teams, so there was no teamkill.

Quite a few times, people have tried to voteban me for hacking. If you think I hack it would be appreciated if you demo'd me.

It's not my fault that I'm the best and you guys are going to have to get used to that rather than kicking me off your servers.

Large Member
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 6.0%

daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] daillvibe     $ 30.00
    So here we are with another thread started by kingjErkOFFF....

He's admitted his own !cp abuse (that many others have observed) but wants to cry about other people !cp abusing?

Feel free to keep Jerking it eofff.... Thread closed.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daillvibe For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information