Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: dear dtk admins

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 113
    Overall activity: 0%
    kabbage is on a distinguished road kabbage's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kabbage     $ 0.00

dear dtk admins

i was playing gun game and admin snatch shot me down then knifed me, i believe this is called being a dog, i wish i knew how to film the match but i dont, i just a simple player, i have been warned about this in the past and since stop doing it, but i decided to try and give him a taste of his own medicine, so i shot him down and failed to knife him, he told me that he will ban me for this action, well snatch your a good player if you want to use so call dirty tactics thats cool, but if someone does it to you dont have a cry and threaten to ban them, i think you should not abuse you admin powers and when you feel hard done by dont threaten to ban players, you also called me a F##ken c##t.

you are more than welcome to ban me, but remember that u dogged me first and then you called me a F####n c##t, good example you set for the rest of the players.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kabbage For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317

button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] button     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post
    I still don't get why he said "admins" why not "admin" or "snatch"!
    more dramatic this way

I can't be the only one who clicked on this thread after reading the title and going "oooooh popcorn time"

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz is a splendid one to behold Blitz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Blitz     $ 500.00
    Oh well I'm going to put my foot in my mouth again. But here goes..

Snatch is a douchebag! Last time I called him out for being abusive on the server to players he literally swore at me constantly for 2 weeks on the server until I decided to quit CSS. I actually just joined back this week but after this post I'll be leaving to avoid playing with him. He is the epitome of a 'bad sport'. The reason you should admin is to provide a better gaming experience for the players there, not yourself. You selfish douche!

That's my final say as I've spoken to the higher ups about this already and I don't see the situation getting any better. Even though Daillvibe is a great guy and SA, the server has been corrupted with the most abuse I've seen on any of the servers.

DIAF Snatch!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    people grab your popcorn and get snatch onto this thread!
    Blitz just made this thread alot more saucy, now.

but blitz dont leave again, please
    you gud gai and everyone loves you

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 296

Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mitch     $ 10.00
    Hi Kabbage, I see you on gungame all the time and you are a great player on the server, probably not the best way to bring up this issue (especially giving Snatch a hard time)....
    The gungame rules have been questioned by a few players lately with a similar thread posted just last week about methods of playing breaching the rules. The same response follows, You can use any tactics YOU want to play the game (as long as it sticks to the obvious rules, no team killing, hacking etc..) despite what other people label as "dog" playing without the fear of being banned from the server.

@Blitz I really hope you keep playing gg4

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mitch For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 12
    heretostalk will become famous soon enough heretostalk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] heretostalk     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by button View Post
    more dramatic this way

I can't be the only one who clicked on this thread after reading the title and going "oooooh popcorn time"
    I also clicked for this reason!

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    As explained by Mitch, anything goes as long as you aren't cheating or team killing. People might get mad at you, but tbh that is their problem, not yours. If an admin is threatening you on an unfounded premise, demo it and submit it for review to SB( link in my sig), unfortunately without proof your accusation is just that, an accusation.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    ..... HaHAhaHA

DtK <3
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 99

d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] d.mc     $ 80.00
    its not a ban able offense its just seen more of a cheap way of lvling up
    and its not a clean knife fight
    but meh shit happens gotta move on
    and smile cause lifes great
    =)
    ^^ Thanks d.mc

Large Member
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 6.0%

daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] daillvibe     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    As explained by Mitch, anything goes as long as you aren't cheating or team killing. People might get mad at you, but tbh that is their problem, not yours. If an admin is threatening you on an unfounded premise, demo it and submit it for review to SB( link in my sig), unfortunately without proof your accusation is just that, an accusation.
    Agreed. It is my job to monitor the GGDM admins and I take this seriously.

I have played with Snatch for many hours and like me he is competitive and can get fired up but I'm yet to see him do anything that I thought crossed a line. If I had seen anything i'd discuss it with him straight away.

It's easy to take a swipe at anyone on the forums - admin or otherwise - but without a demo i'm not sure what you expect to come of it? If anyone has a demo of any GGDM admin acting in a way that they aren't happy with please PM a link to me on the forum & I will give it my immediate attention.

I'd also like to make it clear that Snatch (as with all GGDM JA's) has my full support and the only way we can make this the best server in the best community in all of CSS is if we work together constructively.

Thanks

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to daillvibe For This Useful Post:

Large Member

daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I wanted to quickly reopen the thread because it's not really fair that things were said about Snatch and he wasn't given the chance to respond.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daillvibe For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 21
    snatch@ has a spectacular aura about snatch@ has a spectacular aura about snatch@'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] snatch@     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    Oh well I'm going to put my foot in my mouth again. But here goes..

Snatch is a douchebag! Last time I called him out for being abusive on the server to players he literally swore at me constantly for 2 weeks on the server until I decided to quit CSS. I actually just joined back this week but after this post I'll be leaving to avoid playing with him. He is the epitome of a 'bad sport'. The reason you should admin is to provide a better gaming experience for the players there, not yourself. You selfish douche!

That's my final say as I've spoken to the higher ups about this already and I don't see the situation getting any better. Even though Daillvibe is a great guy and SA, the server has been corrupted with the most abuse I've seen on any of the servers.

DIAF Snatch!
    I will start by saying I have had one or two complaints on here before I will admit it, to which I do not reply because I see their argument, and the two individuals probably had a ligit reason to be able to express their anger with me about it on the forums because they had got banned.
    I know for a fact I have never singled you out izzy because you are an fantastic player,. I have never directed any anger, and gave you NO reason for you to quit GG4 after 2 weeks. Your comments are false and untrue, I know what type of admin I am and that is a firm and fair one. I would never do that.
    For you to slay me and cut me off at the knees when I havent even directed any anger at you what so ever just disappoints me.
    You could of Pm'd me IF you had a problem, and i know I would of rectified it then and there.

And to the maker of this thread Kabbage. Matey i wasnt even going to reply to your comments because you know your lying. Now something for you to learn for in the future, if you are going to make a thread about something please make sure its factual and you have proof.
    I think to myself now, I shouldnt have let you get to me after your nice choice of words (in game), but yes you are right I did get a little angry because you cost me the game. .

In game you said to me FIRST (before I said anything to you) 'snatch you are a f****** dog' I have S15YO confirming this. Yes I did put two bullets into you before knifing you I ADMIT IT hence why I replyed back to you saying 'id probably wouldnt talk to an admin like that or else you would probably get banned'.

For you to call an me a f****** dog is not fair, thats why you got the wrath. I would not talk to anybody like that if I didnt have a damn good reason OR I have been spoken to in an abusive manner. I wouldnt of banned you anyway, because imo that wouldnt be fair, its not in me. Take a look at my ban history pal, its one of the lowest!

Just to be clear I am not a dirty player, I am constantly giving players a fair go, its very rare I would knife a player like that. I could of come here and told you all a lie and said I didnt shhot then knife him and it was an accident, no I admitted I shot him purposely before the knife.

Thanks for following this up anyway, although would have been better as pm instead.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snatch@ For This Useful Post:

Large Member

Total Donations For

OK thanks everyone.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 488

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kabbage View Post
    i was playing gun game and admin snatch shot me down then knifed me, i believe this is called being a dog, i wish i knew how to film the match but i dont, i just a simple player, i have been warned about this in the past and since stop doing it, but i decided to try and give him a taste of his own medicine, so i shot him down and failed to knife him, he told me that he will ban me for this action, well snatch your a good player if you want to use so call dirty tactics thats cool, but if someone does it to you dont have a cry and threaten to ban them, i think you should not abuse you admin powers and when you feel hard done by dont threaten to ban players, you also called me a F##ken c##t.

you are more than welcome to ban me, but remember that u dogged me first and then you called me a F####n c##t, good example you set for the rest of the players.
    Mate, i was there and thats not what happend, you called an admin something rude, i cant remember what it was and he told you that you will be banned for that, so dont make shit up. You sir are causing trouble, and yes, the admins to get over excited sometimes but we playing too and love CSS also. So lets not make a big deal from nothing. People need not take it so personal. GG#4 was never like this before, everyone getting along, telling each other off and there were no tears.
    R.I.P Recoil/♥♥♥n Stab Ya Mate, you'll be missed.
    DtK Nilla Server

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    That is not a bannable offence.

Just snatch being mad.
    Mate, dont assume cause some rand says its true that it is true.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    There is no rule saying you cant shoot and knife, if you wanna do that its up to you, (dog) but if someone does it to me ill just slay myself =]

Closed Thread

Thread Information