+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Howdy

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 0%

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00

Howdy

Hey there DtK,

Im WraithKiller69 or Corey & I reguarly play on the DtK Minigames Server and occasionally play on JB and Surf. I play CS:S whenever I really have some spare time on my hands. Been playing on DtK for a while now and I just decided I should join the forums, so here I am now.

Hope to see people in game.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Hi!. Welcome To the forums

Im Frendy, One Of The Jailbreak Admins, You Should Drop In Some Time And Say Hi And Have A Game, I Hope You Enjoy Your Stay On The Forums & In The DtK Community In General

Thanks,
    Frendy.

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00

Im Untouchable, One Of The PUG Admins, You Should Drop In Some Time And Say Hi And Have A Game, I Hope You Enjoy Your Stay On The Forums & In The DtK Community In General

Thanks,
    Untouchable.
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 232

MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MHKshooter     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post

Im Untouchable, One Of The PUG Admins, You Should Drop In Some Time And Say Hi And Have A Game, I Hope You Enjoy Your Stay On The Forums & In The DtK Community In General

Thanks,
    Untouchable.
    You forgot to highlight ur "admin" name and put the smilie in.............. noob untouchable -,- such a rand

Anyway enjoy your stay, play which ever server you like they're all worth trying , cya in game buddy

Pro Rebel
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Plox     $ 0.00
    Hey dude welcome to the forums! ill see you in jailbreak soon!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Hello! My Friend, I'm Arkwark only the biggest surf rand out, come drop by sometime and please, enjoy your stay!

Minigames JA
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Alexis... has a reputation beyond repute Alexis... has a reputation beyond repute Alexis... has a reputation beyond repute Alexis... has a reputation beyond repute Alexis... has a reputation beyond repute Alexis... has a reputation beyond repute Alexis... has a reputation beyond repute Alexis... has a reputation beyond repute Alexis... has a reputation beyond repute Alexis... has a reputation beyond repute Alexis... has a reputation beyond repute Alexis...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Alexis...     $ 0.00
    ..Hey, Finally yu join Welcome to the forums!! xx

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    Welcome to the forums man, I'm blah and I hope to see you in surf and the many other servers DTK has (except pug, can't pug even if my life depended on it)
    So I hope to see you around
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MHKshooter View Post
    You forgot to highlight ur "admin" name and put the smilie in.............. noob untouchable -,- such a rand

Anyway enjoy your stay, play which ever server you like they're all worth trying , cya in game buddy
    Forget? That was my own write up. Lol
    What are you on about bruh?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Bonesy is a jewel in the rough Bonesy is a jewel in the rough Bonesy is a jewel in the rough Bonesy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Bonesy     $ 0.00
    Hey mate welcome to fourms
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."
    - Samuel Langhorne Clemens
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Welcome to the forums!
    Love my Lollipops.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Heptometer has a spectacular aura about Heptometer has a spectacular aura about Heptometer's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Heptometer     $ 0.00
    Play surf, Officer DM, or GGNilla. Nothing else. Welcome to the forums.
    CS:S: 1880 Hours!
    GMOD: 450 Hours!
    MW2: 450 Hours!
    BFBC2: 200 Hours!

Banned
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    xtxjamesxtx9 is on a distinguished road xtxjamesxtx9's Avatar
    Total Donations For

xtxjamesxtx9     $ 0.00
    welcome

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Hello and welcome ^_^
    Come play #3 office some time.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 14.0%

shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] shan     $ 30.00
    Welcome to DTK forums mate!

The Downie Dodo
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 17

Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man is a splendid one to behold Dodo_Man's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Dodo_Man     $ 5.00
    welcome buddy

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information