Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: These rules they do NOTHING!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Bloodshot has a spectacular aura about Bloodshot has a spectacular aura about Bloodshot's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Bloodshot     $ 0.00

These rules they do NOTHING!

yeh so that nazi rule that was brought in is pretty much useless so im requesting it be removed so the JB rands have one less thing to rage about, although if it is removed they will rage about nazi's anyway,

So here's a useless thread about a useless rule for some useless rands... ♥♥♥♥ im useful

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bloodshot For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334
    Overall activity: 0%

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodshot View Post
    So pretty much i have to demo every game from this point onward for my point to be valid? this is getting ridiculous
    Source tv is set up in the server for this particular reason; pretty much the only thing you have to do is record the time of the incident, than goto the upload page, and find it there (theres a stickied thread in the jb section of forums)

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodshot View Post
    So pretty much i have to demo every game from this point onward for my point to be valid? this is getting ridiculous
    This has always been Dtk's policy, don't act like its news to you. You should know being a member.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    well i haven't seen this rule abided by cts when I'm on.. i was on once an they told us to go underneath some trampoline in VIP mix.. i asked how you get under and i got shot.. its a great rule but the players need to follow it.

Crusty Old Mofo
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Esperance     $ 0.00
    If you are raging over JB so much then maybe you need to stop playing the server, after all we play games for fun and enjoyment right?

Almost every thread I see in the JB section is someone complaining about something but they dont have any idea how to fix the problem, they just state the obvious saying there is a problem but dont want to put in the effort to see the server prosper, this really makes me feel sorry for the administrators of this server.

So heres what I suggest, actually use the rational side of your brain before posting and come up with some actual useful feedback rather than an anger filled, emotional thread that doesnt help anybody.

I have never played JB before but I have plenty of experience in problem solving and i'll tell you now small problems like these are not hard to fix if you work together and come up with ideas to fix your problem.

Also i'll make sure to have a game of JB today and suss out what it's actually like instead of listening to all the heresay.

Also a quick note any spelling mistakes just ignore im on my phone right now so i'll fix them when I get home .
    Last edited by Esperance; 04-05-12 at 04:34 PM. Reason: As Promised fixed all spelling and grammar :)
    I feel like my words have only given way to brief intentions
    but no intent for action I've waited, I've asked, I've hoped,
    for you to show me I've thought wrong.

My Showcase Thread

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esperance For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperance View Post
    If you are raging over JB so much then maybe you need to stop playing the server, after all we play games for fun and enjoyment right?

Almost every thread I see in the JB section is someone complaining about something but they dont have any idea how to fix the problem they just state the obvious saying there is a problem but dont want to put in the effort to see the server prosper, this really makes me feel sorry for the administraters of this server.

So heres what I suggest, actually use the rational side of your brain before posting and come up with some actual useful feedback rather than an anger filled emotional thread that doesnt help anybody.

I have never played JB before but I have plenty of experience in problem solving and i'll tell you now small problems like these are not hard to fix if you work together and come up with ideas to fix your problem.

Also i'll make sure to have a game of JB today and suss out what it's actually like instead of listening to all the heresay.

Also a quick note any spelling mistakes just ignore im on my phone right now so i'll fix them when I get home .
    ^ This guy has a good head on his shoulders, good to see

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 232

MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MHKshooter     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperance View Post

Almost every thread I see in the JB section is someone complaining about something but they dont have any idea how to fix the problem they just state the obvious saying there is a problem but dont want to put in the effort to see the server prosper, this really makes me feel sorry for the administraters of this server.

So heres what I suggest, actually use the rational side of your brain before posting and come up with some actual useful feedback rather than an anger filled emotional thread that doesnt help anybody.

Like my fellow friend said, we know (most people) that rule doesnt work when admins arent on or against trol, so rather then wasting threads and our time restating obvious a supportive idea to "improve" and help the community maybe usefull

Also is there are nazi rule you should demo upload it, not worth making a thread and targeting a specific ct WITH No Evidence what so ever

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 439
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    IMO, JB got easier for new wardens. Because they have time to think of a game when people are sidetracked with bhopping around a stack. :3

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Can I say that this rule wasn't thought of overnight. There was an initial suggestion, that got elaborated on. The WHOLE team + staff had their input. We (i know im not Jb admin but i was then. This is my rule) then had a meeting and discussed this further, fine tuning it to what it is today.

All im trying to say here is, there was alot of thought put in to this, alot of hard work. So if youre going to bag it and say it "does nothing" then at least have the decency to give possible fix suggestions.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 267
    Zmadman is on a distinguished road Zmadman's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Zmadman     $ 0.00
    i actually like nazis

Banned
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 471
    I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

I Own A Horse.     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmadman View Post
    i actually like nazis
    please leave.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I Own A Horse. For This Useful Post:

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 839

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmadman View Post
    i actually like nazis
    nazis made this server bad and really really annoying for Ts
    Love my Lollipops.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Iamipood     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Life is a Highway View Post
    nazis made this server bad and really really annoying for Ts

Facebook, "Cough"

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iamipood For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 232

MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MHKshooter     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamipood View Post
    Facebook, "Cough"
    Dont do that pood, you know not to target a specific player for naziness, there are heaps more and worser....its a stereotypical name given to players who are too serious about the game and kill Ts for the purpose of "getting rid of Terrorists". its not a name for one person!!

Bloodshot we told you, try to demo a play and submit in source ban, it will be looked into by an admin and sorted out, naziness has been reduced recently after the rule came in, Yes there are stil few players who dont follow it but you need to help us catch them so they can face the circumstances (kick, ban, Ct ban, etc)

Ty

Closed Thread

Thread Information