Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Why rebel?

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Overall activity: 0%

Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zororak     $ 15.00

Why rebel?

I find that JB has kinda gone down. Less people play and thats a problem. why people not play? Nazi? Boring? maybe, but one of the more major issues is rebelling. There always seems to be rebellers and yes thats the aim of JB. But when the scores get CT:0 T:17 the CTs are like ♥♥♥♥ this im out. I dont blame them. people rebel for what? points? Apparently CTs are rankwhores because they occasionally freekill. But if you think about it, the Ts are the more rankwhores since they do all they can to kill. I for one as a CT like to have successful rounds. Why? because it means ive accomplished something.

JB would be much better if people cut down there need for rebelling and rankwhoring and actually go with the round to see what the warden has to offer. Maybe its a new game that he has been trying to make for the past 3 rounds but you have decided to rebel.

So the kinda message im asking is to tone down the level of rebelling we have here. yeh its fun to rebel say every like 3 rounds or if the warden chooses a game u dont like. but dont ruin it for everyone. e.g if a warden has a nice game and everyone is enjoying the a rebeller kills them, the Ts are like "wow really?". so yeh, tone down the rebelling.

K thnx

Zororak.

Want to make a distance fading spray? Follow my easy to follow tutorial here and leave a reply to let me know if it worked =D.
    Jailbreak stuff
    STV Demo download | Rules and Guides | Whitelist Test and Results.

Connect to Jailbreak here!

Insomniac, with no bans!
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    fred_mackay is just really nice fred_mackay is just really nice fred_mackay is just really nice fred_mackay is just really nice fred_mackay is just really nice fred_mackay's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] fred_mackay     $ 0.00
    My 2 cents:

CT's should watch their mouths and give clear orders, keep the game interesting, work as a TEAM and DON'T FRIKKIN BAIT... Then you won't get rebellers. Easy!

Now go and enjoy being a good CT.
    I'm not Christian, nor am I an Atheist. I'm me, and I believe in me, so I'm my own God and I say I'm awesome.
    STEAM_0:1:9884915

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    now that i've cleared that up... lol (not that this is killing the server/community aha but it ruins a few rounds).
    so control em better then its not the Ts fault you cant stop them

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Spurf is on a distinguished road Spurf's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Spurf     $ 0.00
    I love rebelling it adds a role-playing part to the game!

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 50
    spapro is on a distinguished road spapro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

spapro     $ 0.00
    Rebelling is what keeps JB fun and interesting.

Banned
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Iamipood     $ 0.00
    Go ct and ill rebel every single round and kill you ^
    then tell me its fun.
    till then xox.

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    I did some major freekilling on Freedom Gamers today.

Gun check turned into triple kills and lots of raging little kids!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    ^^ please tell me you got a demo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicKarp For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicKarp View Post
    ^^ please tell me you got a demo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Nah I didn't but I will next time (if I'm not banned)

Banned
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 25
    poodle is on a distinguished road poodle's Avatar
    Total Donations For

poodle     $ 0.00
    that's the thing ain't it bruz. CT's make it boring, people rebel because it makes it fun. If CT's could mix it up and make it funner, people might not rebel as much. Also, maybe if the CT's had some ounce of skill to be able to shoot people running at them and/or not bait, the T's wouldn't have a chance to rebel. Just 2 days ago I managed to bhop to the other side of cells to get a deagle to rebel and take down 3 CT's. to think of the distance I had to go and how shit my bhopping is, it goes to show just how bad the CT's can be. Don't blame people rebelling for JB becoming unpopular.

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 439
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    Why rebel? most of the prizes CT's give out to winning T's are "kill a few T's" basically saying i'm going to make it easy on myself by killing half of the team so we don't have as big of a threat when they do decide to rebel, maybe if CT's didn't give that horrid rankwhore prize it would drop the amount of rebelling out of boredom of uncreative CT's. Just saying.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GatorTheHator For This Useful Post:

☭§nδω❄
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 205
    ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] ACEBAD123     $ 0.00
    I Agree 100% with Gator

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    Freekilling on FG is'nt good. People come to play on our servers aswell. Were not competing, just different styles. :/

I must say. I prefer their JB over ours. :/

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 190

Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zororak     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorTheHator View Post
    Why rebel? most of the prizes CT's give out to winning T's are "kill a few T's" basically saying i'm going to make it easy on myself by killing half of the team so we don't have as big of a threat when they do decide to rebel, maybe if CT's didn't give that horrid rankwhore prize it would drop the amount of rebelling out of boredom of uncreative CT's. Just saying.
    whenever im warden, if i make some Ts die from a prize i at least let me get a chance to live. e.g. in canyondam is someone is chosen to die i make them do obsticle. if they finish they win, simple.

Banned
    Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Iamipood     $ 0.00
    POODLE!
    i told you NOT To use my name..
    ♥♥♥♥ me
    I swear if people get confused ill cry

Banned
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 25
    poodle is on a distinguished road poodle's Avatar
    Total Donations For

poodle     $ 0.00
    I'm not using your name? :/

Banned
    Total Donations For

Iamipood     $ 0.00
    Yes my name is Poodle.
    Or iPoodle...
    Very hard to keep track ^_^

Casual Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Frost will become famous soon enough Frost will become famous soon enough Frost's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Frost     $ 0.00
    As much as the "ProRebels" have a good point, Zororak does as well. Getting stuck on CT with a ton of people that just refuse to play, when you're one of the only people with a microphone sucks. DtK JB has deteriorated slowly for months. Some months faster than others, hence my quitting months back.

Although it is fun to rebel, personally I prefer to only rebel when it's a really organised round. other than that rebelling is boring because there is no challenge.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Frost For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    If ya's can't handle the constant rebelling, how about ya's stop with the constant boring wardening ... for example "when cells open, one step out and freeze" .... what's so hard about getting people grouped up somewhere, do a quick gun check there, then get on with something at least mildly entertaining .... btw, constant bhop games and or games that require admin intervention or even "free days" of whatever variety = BORING
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    If ya's can't handle the constant rebelling, how about ya's stop with the constant boring wardening ... for example "when cells open, one step out and freeze" .... what's so hard about getting people grouped up somewhere, do a quick gun check there, then get on with something at least mildly entertaining .... btw, constant bhop games and or games that require admin intervention or even "free days" of whatever variety = BORING

Oi newb come jb more often plox i miss you k thanks bai.

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    one step out and freeze is practically everyone's favourite order.
    I keep saying that its the worst/boring order ever, but once again, no one listens to me.....
    its honestly not that hard, to sit down, make a list of orders/games that you could do.
    ^ making a list would help improve your wardening, and more fun for everyone.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information