+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: reading material :P

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Overall activity: 0%
    STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z has much to be proud of STR4Z's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] STR4Z     $ 0.00

Red face reading material :P

hi all
    Im looking for books to read, i often read when i have time. I have finished my most recent series and im looking for more! so if u have an amazingly great book you think would be sutible for my age(14) please list them. Ill try anything. But just to let you know im more into the adventure books rather than the love romances and those types of things thank you.

Strategic Nuclear Moose
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TeeJayy     $ 0.00
    Keys to the Kingdom - Garth Nix
    Read these when I was 14, and they fit adventure perfectly. It's a series of seven books each representing the days of the week, google it for the plot.

Least Active Veteran
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 254

Black_Hawk will become famous soon enough Black_Hawk will become famous soon enough Black_Hawk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Black_Hawk     $ 10.00
    If you haven't already read The Hunger Games, its a great book and also The Alex Rider series is quite good aswell.

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Twilight the best series out :P

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Skullduggery pleasent

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    All Matt Reilly books!

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    eoin colfer's artemis fowl series and also the supernaturalists, Darran shan's demonata series, Anthony Horowitz's; the power of 5.
    These all took me up to a year to read all together and there were some great plots/material in them. I highly recommend them for people ages 12 onwards, hope you can enjoy them as much as i did!

Walashi
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 368
    Nandos is just really nice Nandos is just really nice Nandos is just really nice Nandos is just really nice Nandos's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Nandos     $ 0.00
    "do the creepy thing" that book is great
    SilverStone ST85F-P 850W Strider Plus Power Supply
    LGE CH12LS28 Black Blue Ray HD
    LG E2351VR-BN 23" LED
    BitFenix RAIDER Black Mid-Tower Case
    Seagate SATA3 2TB 7200RPM Barracuda 64mb Cache
    Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H MB, Intel Z77 Chipset, Socket 1155, 4x DDR3,
    Asus GF GTX670 DirectCU II Edition PCI-E 3.0, 2GB 256-bit DDR5
    Intel Core i5 3570 LGA1155 CPU 3.4Ghz
    Corsair 16GB (2x8GB) CMZ16GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance DDR3

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by STR4Z View Post
    hi all
    Im looking for books to read, i often read when i have time. I have finished my most recent series and im looking for more! so if u have an amazingly great book you think would be sutible for my age(14) please list them. Ill try anything. But just to let you know im more into the adventure books rather than the love romances and those types of things thank you.
    Well, this has some romance in it, but it isn't the main part of the story. I'm sure you would've heard on "Hunger Games" series. Basically it's about 24 people from 12 districts who are forced to compete against each other for the fight for survival.
    Another book it just read last week which has some action is called "The Lab", by Jack Heath. It's an action book, with adventure in it.
    And last, but not least, "The Phoenix Files" by Chris Morphew. It's a great series full of adventure. The main story is about someone plotting to wipe out the human race in 100 days, and this story spans over SIX books. Great read.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    J R Ward "The Black Dagger Brotherhood" series.

Totally awesome.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Hairy Plopper
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Curl     $ 95.00
    goosebumps.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Curl For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    the dictionary

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WackTheSneakyBeast For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WackTheSneakyBeast View Post
    the dictionary
    some of these kids needs to read it.... *cough westsnipes *cough* *cough*

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Artemis Fowl series was good, i enjoyed it.

Favourite of all time though was the Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini. Waited 4 years for the final book.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    lord of the rings books

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlofTheBurl View Post
    goosebumps.
    Those are so easy to read, even if you are 14.

Quote Originally Posted by WackTheSneakyBeast View Post
    the dictionary
    But Wack you see, that would take ageeeeeesssssssssss to read/

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Hahah, Deltora Quest.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    dr_fong will become famous soon enough dr_fong will become famous soon enough dr_fong's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] dr_fong     $ 0.00
    When i was 14/15 i really enjoyed the dune series by frank herbet.

If you like intresting sci fi read em all.

also at that age i really liked anything by steven king.

also the hobbit and ofcourse lord of the rings

ahhh to be young

fongy

23. The Following User Says Thank You to dr_fong For This Useful Post:

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    LOL i read hunger games before they announced the movie was coming out

ruined it D:
    I also enjoyed a book called "Maze Runner"
    OR TASHI xD
    no one can beat tashi

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information