Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dtk then and now

Veteran Knitter
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Overall activity: 0%
    Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Droolz     $ 0.00

Unhappy Dtk then and now

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    The only thing Droolz could be president of is the Sydney Mardi Gras parade.

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    Putting a "preb law" in place might suck for people like Stig and Frag who have the voices of 12 yr old girls. Its hard to govern and as stig said. there is no way to confirm it other than asking for photo ID.

We could always do something like have the admins determine who is and isnt a preb as long as the admins are fair about it then it should be ok.

R.I.P Umesh

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

Smooth Criminal yee yeah!
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Overall activity: 47.0%

GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix has a reputation beyond repute GeeSix's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] GeeSix     $ 10.00
    Droolz with another quality thread. And by quality I mean peice of shit
    Sincerely,

[U][U][B]ff;GeeSix

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeeSix For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Its the internet, there will always be discrimination against younger players from older players, just like qualified people joke about apprentices. As long as its purely for humor, and not meant to personally discriminate . . .

Implications aside, i had a good chuckle at the picture.

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

The preb rule was in place well over a year ago, and it was a HUGE pain in the ass, people were getting banned left right and center, people were complaining left right and center, ban appeals were being made daily, alot of them were shared accounts, so mature age person comes on to play a game - banned.

Stig is right, this is NOT something we can police. Lets all come to terms, the internet is made up of all sorts and sizes, and restricting people under the age of 16 will do nothing, because then the 17+ year olds will call the 16 year olds prebs and the circle just starts again, and anyone who does not use a mic will be safe, just not fair, just not right, just get over it and enjoy the game

Love all of you, even the prebs, Tonic.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    To those who were offended by this, to me this seemed to be a joke but if it wasn't. "Prebs" as people call them make up a large amount of this community, may it be 15% or 99.9%, there still here, even if you don't like them, there still people and they shouldn't be treated in such way by others. DtK is currently stronger than it ever has been and "Prebs" are quite an amount of the community, yes I thanked this, because it seemed to be a joke to me, but to most this obviously isn't.

Also to people who use the MA15+ to tell "Prebs" that they should stop playing etc. MA15+, means you have to be 15 or older to PURCHASE the game, at any age with parents permission you can play MA15+ games.
    Last edited by Arkwark; 30-04-12 at 03:11 PM.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Curl     $ 95.00
    I just don't see why high pitch winy voices or whatever you want to call it is a reason to ban someone at all. For us to even consider discriminating people of a younger age is wrong. What entitles us to more rights just because we are older? If it is a case of maturity lets not make assumptions on a group of people but rather look at each person individually. I have found some of the younger players funner to play with than alot of older players because they are better behaved and more respectful of others. This doesn't mean all prebs are bad or all older players are bad. It's just simply a few of them. The argument of the games age restriction is just stupid. Most of the players are teenagers who in their younger years played games the have age restrictions higher than their age. A large amount of DtK are under 18 so does that mean we shouldn't play 18+ games? IMO DtK should never discriminate and treat all players as equals as you would in real life to people in real life.

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by CurlofTheBurl View Post
    I just don't see why high pitch winy voices or whatever you want to call it is a reason to ban someone at all. For us to even consider discriminating people of a younger age is wrong. What entitles us to more rights just because we are older? If it is a case of maturity lets not make assumptions on a group of people but rather look at each person individually. I have found some of the younger players funner to play with than alot of older players because they are better behaved and more respectful of others. This doesn't mean all prebs are bad or all older players are bad. It's just simply a few of them. The argument of the games age restriction is just stupid. Most of the players are teenagers who in their younger years played games the have age restrictions higher than their age. A large amount of DtK are under 18 so does that mean we shouldn't play 18+ games? IMO DtK should never discriminate and treat all players as equals as you would in real life to people in real life.
    If someone bans a younger user, this is obviously !cp abuse, is it not!

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    I am taking this post literal, i have seen way too many my little pony Dp's! We must stop my little pony! Especially jugga!!

OT:If you don't like the way dtks being run then you should make it your mission to help it change.. I don't think it needs any changing.. But each to their own.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

May i also add to the people complaining that CSS is 16+ Well... COD is 18+... Nuff said?

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Curl     $ 95.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post
    If someone bans a younger user, this is obviously !cp abuse, is it not!
    l2read Tonic mentioned how prebs used to be banned. Also I'm JA it would be admin abuse for me.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    May i also add to the people complaining that CSS is 16+ Well... COD is 18+... Nuff said?
    Lol, only World at War and Blops is 18+, Modern Warfare Series, and/or Infinity Ward engine does not use anywhere near gorey graphic scenes.

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

Lol, only World at War and Blops is 18+, Modern Warfare Series, and/or Infinity Ward engine does not use anywhere near gorey graphic scenes.
    I have the MW3 Disc and it says 18+..

Total Donations For

Also I don't see how a My Little Pony image mean that DtK are Prebs as Stig said it actually is showing that we soft and not James Bond even though we never were going back to my first post claiming that Droolz used to wrong images to express his point.

Haters gon hate
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] fleX     $ 0.00
    I don't know why all of you are defending "Prebs" i have no doubt that all of you have told a kid to be quiet atleast once[feel free to throw on your white knight costume and say you haven't]. Obviously a rule enforcing age restrictions will never be brought in by DTK, but the DTK community would be alot better off if there were restrictions for players who want to join DTK, not the people who play on their servers.
    Age restrictions on games are there for a reason...
    I don't mind being the person everyone hates on for saying the things that most others are thinking
    The only "B" word you should call a woman is beautiful...

Bitches loved being called beautiful

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Litteral points aside, we are ALL here for the exact same reason, to play games, games are fun, share your game with others like our mothers told us, and sharing is caring, so let's all have fun and play some games.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by fleX View Post
    I don't know why all of you are defending "Prebs" i have no doubt that all of you have told a kid to be quiet atleast once[feel free to throw on your white knight costume and say you haven't]. Obviously a rule enforcing age restrictions will never be brought in by DTK, but the DTK community would be alot better off if there were restrictions for players who want to join DTK, not the people who play on their servers.
    Age restrictions on games are there for a reason...
    I don't mind being the person everyone hates on for saying the things that most others are thinking
    Obviously these are your own thoughts, but weren't you also young once, I don't see why others not you, should be abusing "Prebs" when once upon a time, they were also one.

Haters gon hate
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX has a brilliant future fleX's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] fleX     $ 0.00
    Obviously these are your own thoughts, but weren't you also young once, I don't see why others not you, should be abusing "Prebs" when once upon a time, they were also one.
    No, im Benjamin Button

21. The Following User Says Thank You to fleX For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 537
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by fleX View Post
    No, im Benjamin Button
    Bahahaha no.
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    dr_fong will become famous soon enough dr_fong will become famous soon enough dr_fong's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] dr_fong     $ 0.00
    Intresting...
    I think dtk has always had a mixture of 'bonds' and 'my little pony's types'? in fact thats what makes the place fun for me a variety of ages backgrounds and attitudes, but the core members and admins/council ect are beyond reproach when it comes to maturity and helpfulness its always going to be a mixture of ages and maturity & in my experience the immature annoying types get dealt with pretty quickly either by other dtk'rs or general online community i'd be lying if i said i dint get frustrated by immature mic spamming virgins who bait and camp like bots! but hey , it just comes with the territory of online gaming.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to dr_fong For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Ok
    1) Stop ♥♥♥♥ing bitching
    2)There is alot of Teen's aged 13 to 15 (including my self which is 15)
    3)Some of the 13 to 15 aged teens actually brighten up servers like jailbreak
    4) Just because people (like my self are going through puberty) get bagged and get called ''prebs'' when they people that do this are just contradicting them self's and it's basically CYBER BULLYING, Make think what abuse can lead to especially if someone is depressed if they have lost a good mate or broken up with their girlfriend, and you abusing them is basically a kick to the nuts... Seeing as my self has been a victim of cyber bullying from dickheads at school for a previous amount of years i understand the pain of getting abused wherever it is in side the school or other the internet, sometimes cyberbullying can make you feel worse then getting bullied in real life because people feel that they can have more power over you wherever it is about your appearance (like my self) or something that you did......
    So to be completely honest if a Admin or a higher member like a V Thinks a teen with a high pitched voice is being annoying then you give them a 60min ban for disturbing the player's in the servers...

Closed Thread

Thread Information