+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: golden gun again

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 497
    Overall activity: 0%

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00

golden gun again

Talking with some of the players last night and it was agreed that having the GG in the server was a good thing however a few restrictions were also needed. Maybe not being able to pick up health packs whilst in possesion of the golden gun would lessen the holders ability to camper for an entire round, or maybe a magazine with 5 shots then it would leave the player and respawn in the oppositions spawn. Just some ideas any more would be good to hear
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

2. The Following User Says Thank You to squat For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RuStY View Post
    Who said it was broken?

Now i know it's a gg server and all.
    But maybe it needs more respawn points? Anywhere and every where?
    Just putting it out there.

Sounds like a good idea sheepcheese Rusty xD

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    J.Jezzalz is on a distinguished road J.Jezzalz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

J.Jezzalz     $ 0.00
    I rekon just leave it as it is. Its a 1 shot weapon then needs a reload. Plenty enough time to kill your enemy!
    1B yeah thats me

Veteran Knitter
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Droolz     $ 0.00
    Golden gun isn't unbalanced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    The only thing Droolz could be president of is the Sydney Mardi Gras parade.

WERES MY BAMMMMMBOOOO
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 387

PandaZ is a dimwit PandaZ is a dimwit PandaZ's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] PandaZ     $ 200.00
    I was thinking of a mod who ever camp for over 5sec or
    so get hp taken from them

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    If you can't flank them for whatever reason, grab a smoke grenade and smoke off the vending machine. Grab an AWP, and slot 'em.

The idea of having AWPs and GG only once 10+ in server is good tho tbh.

#11 Conquest
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 132
    Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason has a brilliant future Treason's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Treason     $ 0.00
    I like the idea of restrictions for sure, I mean the whole "cant pick up health packs while holding the GG" is a good idea but wouldn't it be a lot of work to set up?
    I dunno I'm not that good in office and I don't play there often but I think the GG should stay the same.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness     $ 10.00
    I 'm liking the idea of not being able to pick health packs up .
    I think for many regulars who are good players, the gg seems far and reasonable because they are able to combat it. But I think this does make things a little one sided. Players who are not so good are not going to be able to get the gg, and it ends up just being good players who get it anyway. When you are already going badly, the last thing you want to happen to you is getting dominated by a good player who has the gg and you have no chance at killing them.
    I personally always thought the gg was there to help the nooby players have more fun, and at the moment i don't really think it does that.

Pythoness.

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 497

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    Well said Pythoness
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythoness View Post
    I 'm liking the idea of not being able to pick health packs up .
    I think for many regulars who are good players, the gg seems far and reasonable because they are able to combat it. But I think this does make things a little one sided. Players who are not so good are not going to be able to get the gg, and it ends up just being good players who get it anyway. When you are already going badly, the last thing you want to happen to you is getting dominated by a good player who has the gg and you have no chance at killing them.
    I personally always thought the gg was there to help the nooby players have more fun, and at the moment i don't really think it does that.

Pythoness.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information